The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about to message this resort again telling them they need to take down the vlog with all the children and adults they filmed. They need permission and they are violating the law maybe then something will happen
I have done the same

Reactions: 5
So, if I was this guy behind Sarah, I’d be fuming that I’d found myself in their vlog. That’s watched by hundreds of thousands.View attachment 19593
But Chris obviously went up to all those people in the shot and asked if he could have their permission to be half naked on YouTube for anyone to see. They clearly said yes!! NOT.

What a load of bullshit, if I were one of those people I would be so angry and mortified that I had been recorded without my knowledge and put on YouTube.
Maybe I was lucky when I was on holiday or it’s just common courtesy (something they have no knowledge of) but I was self conscious about my body but it didn’t matter, everyone was so respectful of others, nobody was loud and I rarely saw a person with a phone, nevemind taking photos/videos. Even young kids were well behaved.
Imagine saving up for a year or so to go on a relaxing holiday and those chavs show up, make your ears bleed and then put your body online! :mad::rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit

(1) "I'm not sure if you know much about editing"

Patronising or what! Probably knows as much about it as you do, ya greasy melt.

(2) "blurring moving objects especially multiple ones on a shot is hard and very time consuming, So is not always possible"

Of course it's "possible" Chris, it's just - as you said yourself - "hard and very time consuming"

You earn enough from these vlogs and run it as a registered business. Put the time and effort into it like a reputable business would, rather than just winging it for maximum profit with minimal effort.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 19666

(1) "I'm not sure if you know much about editing"

Patronising or what! Probably knows as much about it as you do, ya greasy melt.

(2) "blurring moving objects especially multiple ones on a shot is hard and very time consuming, So is not always possible"

Of course it's "possible" Chris, it's just - as you said yourself - "hard and very time consuming"

You earn enough from these vlogs and run it as a registered business. Put the time and effort into it like a reputable business would, rather than just winging it for maximum profit with minimal effort.
Just blur out everything around you if a lot of people are about you great pillock.

Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit
Why don't we ask the guests staying at the hotel if they gave permission to be filmed then.

Reactions: 6
I've had enough of this sanctimonious, greasy, ginger-denying prick swanning around thinking he's the bleeping don. I hope someone slaps him off the pier at their crappy groom and greet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He obviously doesn’t know much about editing either🙄 I highly doubt every single child in that shot has had permission granted by their parents because how tf would you specifically know that those children belong to them? they don’t.
I would also say that I did better editing when I was like 13 than he can do? They have never said anything or given any tit about safeguarding before, how is having your DMs open to young teenagers safeguarding? how is continuously letting that fan on Facebook comment safeguarding? I would Honeslty LOVE to know their definition of safeguarding because it sure as hell hasn’t been their top priority even with their own children.

I would say however that that has been worded in a less “Chris” way so I’m assuming the hotel has spoken to them.

Reactions: 17
But Chris obviously went up to all those people in the shot and asked if he could have their permission to be half naked on YouTube for anyone to see. They clearly said yes!! NOT.

What a load of bullshit, if I were one of those people I would be so angry and mortified that I had been recorded without my knowledge and put on YouTube.
Maybe I was lucky when I was on holiday or it’s just common courtesy (something they have no knowledge of) but I was self conscious about my body but it didn’t matter, everyone was so respectful of others, nobody was loud and I rarely saw a person with a phone, nevemind taking photos/videos. Even young kids were well behaved.
Imagine saving up for a year or so to go on a relaxing holiday and those chavs show up, make your ears bleed and then put your body online! :mad::rolleyes:
Is he making out that everybody around the pool was asked before filming Haha he must have started asking at about 2 in the morning for the amount of people they get in their vlogs .what about if they went out the complex did they ask then ? Hes a Billy bulls hitter

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just asking permission wouldn't stand up in court. Written permission is needed.. it's hearsay otherwise. He's such a cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he making out that everybody around the pool was asked before filming Haha he must have started asking at about 2 in the morning for the amount of people they get in their vlogs .what about if they went out the complex did they ask then ? Hes a Billy bulls hitter
Probably stood on that inflatable and made a public announcement, I'm sure everyone stood and clapped for him when he was done. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even his superfans don't actually pay attention to his crappy content.

6 days ago ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I never thought I'd be defending the Inghams but come on guys, if he did say 'sex on the beach' there would've been an outrage on this forum :/
When I was in Morocco they called it love on the beach (but in the UK it’s obviously sex on the beach)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.