The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess this is the “hair makeover” the girl’s got? Prepare for the “GIRLS ALL GET MAKEOVER’S 😮“ clickbait. Hardly a bloody makeover is it, duck off Chris.
You can see Isla has the same in the second photo.
Is that the same family who were pictured yesterday?

Reactions: 3
It's not "pay-ella". It's "pai-ei-uh".

My daughter was watching and hollered "mom! He's not wearing his beanie!" But of course, his hair was all greasy and gross, and combed forward to cover his receding hairline..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weird, I mentioned he should buy a cap and then he goes and buys one.

Also he should be very careful going in the water after he has just dyed his hair, it could wash out.

He looks like someone you'd see off Shameless back in the day.
He is Shameless!

Reactions: 4
So they ask permission of anyone they film for a bit? Someone on here was sat in the same restaurant as them once - I can't remember who it was though. If it was you, can you please inform us whether or not everyone got asked if it was OK for them to film?

Reactions: 10
It's not "pay-ella". It's "pai-ei-uh".

My daughter was watching and hollered "mom! He's not wearing his beanie!" But of course, his hair was all greasy and gross, and combed forward to cover his receding hairline..
I noticed when he got his face out of the water instead of pushing his hair back like most people would, he put his hand on his head and moved it forward 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see the advert? In the middle of the video it said ‘will he cheat again?’

Haha the irony!

• Haha
This was my point too!! It wasn't like she looked 18 or 19 she looked like a bleeping kid!! I wouldn't let him nesr isabella if I was Sarah. He's a paedophile, no one normal finds that attractive at his age
Also, no suggestion he asked her how old she was.
See he is playing rock, paper, scissors with himself again!!

Don’t mind paying!! Maybe you should pay for the hotel then!! The waiters, chefs, cleaning staff, reception staff and the rest that also require to be paid. One 25€ hat doesn’t make up for the 5,000€ free hotel stay!!

View attachment 19613View attachment 19626
He really is a prize penis. Chris, those guys don’t respect you! They saw you for the little beta weakling that you are and metaphorically bent you over. That’s probably the most they’ll sell one of them for all season - they’re probably still laughing and doing impressions of you with pants on their heads!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, if I was this guy behind Sarah, I’d be fuming that I’d found myself in their vlog. That’s watched by hundreds of thousands.View attachment 19593
Lazy doesn`t give a dam ,so long as they`ve content for their lame vlogs! Also ,whilst we`re talking about filming ,i`m surprised lazy didn`t grab herself a larger pair of sunspecs!Those eyebrows!!

No he around 34
Just looks about 50 and acts about 15!:rolleyes:

You’re barking up the wrong tree!!

He edits the vlog, they choose what to include and what is not appropriate for children who watch, they include many things about crusty nipples that are not appropriate it has never stopped them before.

1. Yes it’s a snorkel mask.

3. She will melt, because she is made of sugar!
besides by now her behind will be well and truly stuck to that sun lounger!😓

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Doesn't the hotel have a Facebook page. Most of the larger hotels do. Maybe if it's mentioned on there about the filming something will be done to stop it

Reactions: 1
Doesn't the hotel have a Facebook page. Most of the larger hotels do. Maybe if it's mentioned on there about the filming something will be done to stop it
I mentioned in a pm on facebook and they just gave a bog standard answer that they are dealing with it

Reactions: 3
yet again inghams filming other people and kids its an invasion of peoples privacey they need to realise its not just thier holiday thiers plenty of other tourists to it takes a few mins to blur out people and also takes a few mins to use your legs and vlog in a private place
This is them to a T tho. Lazy as F*** and with 0 concerns for anybody but themselves.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 19666

(1) "I'm not sure if you know much about editing"

Patronising or what! Probably knows as much about it as you do, ya greasy melt.

(2) "blurring moving objects especially multiple ones on a shot is hard and very time consuming, So is not always possible"

Of course it's "possible" Chris, it's just - as you said yourself - "hard and very time consuming"

You earn enough from these vlogs and run it as a registered business. Put the time and effort into it like a reputable business would, rather than just winging it for maximum profit with minimal effort.
If he spent less time sending dirty messages to teenage girls, he'd have more time to blur out people in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed when he got his face out of the water instead of pushing his hair back like most people would, he put his hand on his head and moved it forward 😂
My ex (aka iron filing spray-on hair) used to do the same during passionate moments. I'd grab his hair, he'd rush to brush it forwards again. Kind of killed the moment.

Apologies for TMI :censored:

Is that the same family who were pictured yesterday?

I think so. Before they made their Insta private they said 'see you tomorrow' or something similar in a post.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the children having someone to have fun with. Makes a change from hanging around with their parents.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.