The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex (aka iron filing spray-on hair) used to do the same during passionate moments. I'd grab his hair, he'd rush to brush it forwards again. Kind of killed the moment.

Apologies for TMI :censored:
I cannot even imagine how many glasses of “leg opener” cocktail is required to be just semi conscious enough to make it through special cuddles with him just to conceive the boy child.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I cannot even imagine how many glasses of “leg opener” cocktail is required to be just semi conscious enough to make it through special cuddles with him just to conceive the boy child.
<cough> turkey baster <cough>

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know what you mean and I don’t have British law experience just crown stuff however what I was trying to say and not very well is that in any court in any country all his dirty laundry would come out, I’m thinking in terms of being awarded damages for commercial revenues lost not harassment, defamation etc only this specific contract as a free room for publicity arrangement. The contract would be with his trading company not him personally.

What I believe it comes down to is that if he is kicked out of the hotel because of media being made aware etc he might still have grounds to pursue damages against the hotel for breach on contract of a malicious nature.

The hotel should have done their due diligence on him so if they didn’t terminate his contract prior and they do now, it’s possible that he could be awarded damages against the hotel for loss of earnings if he pursued it, because a reasonable person could have easily discovered the allegations by a google search at least and it could be determined that the hotel should have known.

Make as much noise to the hotel etc

I don’t want to see him profit in any way is all and the action I’m thinking of is all about loss of earnings and the court wouldn’t necessarily see him being an alleged groomer as grounds for a contract dispute.

I hope that makes more sense
Just want your opinion on this Ellerious. My understanding is that most countries including the US have a statute of limitations on bringing of charges of about 12 months (by this I mean from when police were contacted they generally have 12 months for minor charges, as in grooming, to bring about a criminal charge) otherwise he can never be charged with this crime and it can’t interfere with his visa application for the US (unless anyone else brings a new charge against him) so I’m guessing he is waiting for the anniversary before returning to Florida essentially a free man with a clean record. He would not have to be worried about going through immigration then. also would people then contacting hotels or immigration be liable for harassment once those 12 months have passed?

Lazy doesn`t give a dam ,so long as they`ve content for their lame vlogs! Also ,whilst we`re talking about filming ,i`m surprised lazy didn`t grab herself a larger pair of sunspecs!Those eyebrows!!

Just looks about 50 and acts about 15!:rolleyes:

besides by now her behind will be well and truly stuck to that sun lounger!😓
Oh my days I’ve just watched it, those eyebrows on top of those sunglasses just look ridiculous 😂😂😂 surely with the money they’ve saved on the begged hotel she could afford to have something done with them, they are shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want your opinion on this Ellerious. My understanding is that most countries including the US have a statute of limitations on bringing of charges of about 12 months (by this I mean from when police were contacted they generally have 12 months for minor charges, as in grooming, to bring about a criminal charge) otherwise he can never be charged with this crime and it can’t interfere with his visa application for the US (unless anyone else brings a new charge against him) so I’m guessing he is waiting for the anniversary before returning to Florida essentially a free man with a clean record. He would not have to be worried about going through immigration then. also would people then contacting hotels or immigration be liable for harassment once those 12 months have passed?
Do you work for Levi’s? 😉

• Haha
And those poor unsuspecting holiday makers behind her letting it all hang out, as others have said that’s not fair could she not just have sat at a different angle to protect their privacy?! 🤬

Reactions: 18

I'm not sure about the US but in the UK we have had many prosecutions arising for historical abuse.

From what I understand, if there's sufficient evidence for the CPS then a prosecution can go ahead.

Reactions: 8
My ex (aka iron filing spray-on hair) used to do the same during passionate moments. I'd grab his hair, he'd rush to brush it forwards again. Kind of killed the moment.

Apologies for TMI :censored:

I think so. Before they made their Insta private they said 'see you tomorrow' or something similar in a post.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the children having someone to have fun with. Makes a change from hanging around with their parents.
Your ex AKA Spray on iron filings head needs his own thread, I’m loving the updates! 👍🏻😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought Florida criminal statute for sexual misdemeanours was until the victim turned 18 however the good news is the clock is effectively stopped on that statute time whilst he’s not in the state.

Effectively he’s back to day 1 without statute protection the second he sets foot in Florida. He has to have spent a continuous 12 months in Florida, without leaving before statute limitations may be considered.

Harassment is more of a misdemeanour however the penalties would apply to the country he was in. There’s no civil statute on that as far as I know. Contacting hotels and other places isn’t harrassment in itself, if it’s deemed a public interest matter.

Reactions: 6
And those poor unsuspecting holiday makers behind her letting it all hang out, as others have said that’s not fair could she not just have sat at a different angle to protect their privacy?! 🤬
A well positioned parasol would block out other people at the pool when filming Sarah.

Easier to blind 12 year olds with 'very lot difficult' editing science than to get up off your arse and move an object though isn't it.

Reactions: 12
he could still go but mud sticks and he would be constantly looking over his shoulder, as FFTMC says we have had prosecutions going back years , I personally think if he does it once he will do it again except next time I hope the girl reports it in the USA (Im really hoping im wrong about a next time but its Chris Ingham we are talking about),

I thought Florida criminal statute for sexual misdemeanours was until the victim turned 18 however the good news is the clock is effectively stopped on that statute time whilst he’s not in the state.

Effectively he’s back to day 1 without statute protection the second he sets foot in Florida.

Harassment is more of a misdemeanour however the penalties would apply to the country he was in. There’s no civil statute on that as far as I know. Contacting hotels and other places isn’t harrassment in itself, if it’s deemed a public interest matter.
Is the Harassment you stated here just for Florida or is reporting in Europe considered harassment do you know??

Your ex AKA Spray on iron filings head needs his own thread, I’m loving the updates! 👍🏻😊
That bald witch is an ex for a reason. Don't even get me started on him - he doesn't need a thread, he needs a dedicated forum for his various transgressions.

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved her say ‘a very lot’ then you could see the penny drop when she realized where she’d read it...a very lot 😂 though the professional she is she proceeded to take the credit for noticing his bad grammar, like hers his any better. Hi Sarah, please sort your background out to avoid compromising your fellow guests privacy oh and pretty pretty please get those bloody brows sorted out!

That bald witch is an ex for a reason. Don't even get me started on him - he doesn't need a thread, he needs a dedicated forum for his various transgressions.

I can actually smell it and imagine the sticky stains it’d leave on your hands. Creepy deffo uses something like this is put my house on it x

Last edited:
  • Haha
he could still go but mud sticks and he would be constantly looking over his shoulder, as FFTMC says we have had prosecutions going back years , I personally think if he does it once he will do it again except next time I hope the girl reports it in the USA (Im really hoping im wrong about a next time but its Chris Ingham we are talking about),

Is the Harassment you stated here just for Florida or is reporting in Europe considered harassment do you know??
Harassment is one of those in the eye of the beholder type arrangements but making truthful statements as a matter of public interest respectfully and as appropriate isn’t deemed deliberately harassing or malicious. I’m assuming the same applies throughout most parts of Europe. He’d have to prove any malicious intent or reward first

I think in the Florida situation it’s more likely they will just deny entry as both he and the victim are uk citizens on tourist visas at the time. Too hard to prosecute.

Precedent was set in Australia, the feds don’t act without instruction and they don’t search phones and laptops on entry unless they’ve got court authority. There’s no way Interpol didn’t tip of the Aust Fed Police about his activity’s and they executed a lawful search whilst he was detained on arrival. He could’ve easily been booted out back to Bradford on suspicion alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Effectively he’s back to day 1 without statute protection the second he sets foot in Florida. He has to have spent a continuous 12 months in Florida, without leaving before statute limitations may be considered.

Thanks for clarifying Ellerious- I’m not a lawyer. I had assumed that’s why they were told not to admit anything and wait out the limitation period. I am pleased that Chris will still be very concerned and worried about arriving at the US immigration the next time he goes to Florida. And as for the harassment - I just don’t want them to profit off (at our expense or from naive companies giving them freebies and then getting a backlash ) of Chris’ grossly inappropriate dealings with vulnerable teens.
I also think he will not be able to help himself and that it will happen again.

• Heart
Thanks for clarifying Ellerious- I’m not a lawyer. I had assumed that’s why they were told not to admit anything and wait out the limitation period. I am pleased that Chris will still be very concerned and worried about arriving at the US immigration the next time he goes to Florida. And as for the harassment - I just don’t want them to profit off (at our expense or from naive companies giving them freebies and then getting a backlash ) of Chris’ grossly inappropriate dealings with vulnerable teens.
I also think he will not be able to help himself and that it will happen again.
He’s on someone’s radar .. he’s going to struggle with immigration particularly in the Commonwealth & Asian countries such as Thailand. He doesn’t seem to realise he’s possibly potentially flagged as a predator and was possiblydenied initial entry in to Oz as he may have been held to see if he planned to use it as a base to fly in and out of Asian countries on child sex junkets

I’m only speculating but child junkets and trafficking is a big destination lure in Asia

Last edited:
First of all, apologies that I don't know how to do screenshots.

There's an insta story on nothingbutsassyinghams that starts with For all the hate of me "filming through a fence"
Also if you look at the questions, someone has asked for an opinion about Chris. Makes for interesting reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So they ask permission of anyone they film for a bit? Someone on here was sat in the same restaurant as them once - I can't remember who it was though. If it was you, can you please inform us whether or not everyone got asked if it was OK for them to film?
Surely with all the people they have in the background, a few must have objected...so do they blur those people? I don’t watch the vlogs regularly so don’t know how often they do blur people out. You can’t just cut scenes with those who don’t want to be filmed if they are vital to the Inghams ‘plot’...or do the just film those scenes again? Hmmh

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.