The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before he got in the pool Esme was saying how he kept putting off getting in there and went back up to the room to do something. Obviously went to shave/wax off his gingertoned chest hair and pits :ROFLMAO: Then stayed completely underwater so no one saw anything and flattened his combover down as he always does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has the thick tit actually paid £25 for a FAKE Adidas cap?? I’m sure you can get a real Adidas cap for less than that?!??

They’ve seen him coming from a mile away 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And what utter tripe from him about caring for the workers and all that. People want to relax on the beach not have people approach them every 60 seconds. I’m much more inclined to spend money when I don’t feel harassed into it. That post is all about his ego, bit like when they film themselves giving food to homeless people

He didn’t mind paying ‘slightly more than it was worth’ you paid about 24 euros more than it was worth hahaha

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And what about the idea, that maybe, just maybe, those other nasty people shooing the sellers away are on a budget and simply can't afford to be spending money on tat like them.

Reactions: 4
See he is playing rock, paper, scissors with himself again!!

Don’t mind paying!! Maybe you should pay for the hotel then!! The waiters, chefs, cleaning staff, reception staff and the rest that also require to be paid. One 25€ hat doesn’t make up for the 5,000€ free hotel stay!!

0B30EF9A-D3EB-4EC6-9A45-96FC48147FBC.jpeg 38D22343-A1B3-4874-BC45-2ADCB87D7FA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't stand the fact that they're incapable of respecting other holiday-makers privacy, and especially their children. Most people would just assume that they are filming for their own personal home video and so will only be seen by a few people. It's so, so easy to blur out people's faces when editing a video, and Chris has proven he knows how to based on him blurring out anything that could affect their family in past videos.

He blurred something out on the video when they visited Zoella's house that presumably infringed her privacy rights, so why not extend the same courtesy to the other people around him? Is it that the other people there aren't "famous" and therefore their rights aren't as important?

It is just common courtesy! I'm sure these people don't want images of themselves plastered onto the internet especially in their swimwear. I know Chris removed his top in tonight's vlog, but didn't they say previously that the reason they don't film Chris topless is because they don't think it's appropriate. The phrase "I'm alright Jack, pull up the ladder" springs to mind.
They are mad.
Respectful, wooping and being loud in restaurants, by the pool etc. Filming changing rooms/ swimming pools. Chris clunking around in the street on his rail, Esme putting a bloody tooth on a restaurant menu. The list of why they are NOT respectful is endless and that’s without the allegations.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He posts a lot of selfies for someone that hates photos of himself and has crippling anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe he’s not wearing a top in the water because he thinks it would make his podge more obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought he hated pics of himself?
Pfft. Nothing that greasy mackerel loves more than himself.

I still think of that vlog in Ireland someone recommended, where he is basically eyefucking himself in the camera reflection for the whole vlog. 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The promise he wish he never made?

What, to love honour and obey?

His music choices are just bizzare. Why would you have a montage of the kids in the pool and lyrics about being in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re barking up the wrong tree!!

He edits the vlog, they choose what to include and what is not appropriate for children who watch, they include many things about crusty nipples that are not appropriate it has never stopped them before.

1. Yes it’s a snorkel mask.

3. She will melt, because she is made of sugar!
Shell melt because she's a witch 😂

They do have their pram with them, I'm sure it was in the vlog yesterday. I honestly don't think they're using the hotel one.

Reactions: 3
Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit
RIIIIGHT, I'm sure they asked permission from that man sunbathing topless in the background....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit
Total bullshit! It's only hard and very time consuming if you don't know much about editing. In fact, software like Adobe Premiere offers blur motion tracking (although not infallible) which is extremely effective and essentially does the job for you, it is certainly "a very lot" easy (if you can be bothered to put any kind of effort in). You also have the option to manually key-frame it, a little bit more work, but not much when you're talking about preserving the dignity of others.

Don't believe for one second that he's obtained any permission from the other guests.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.