The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did and he was obviously content asleep. There was no need to wake him!
I agree no need to wake him and get him dressed at all, they could have let him sleep in buggy or Sarah could have chilled in the room while they went for breakfast it was all for the vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Any children? Personally I do not believe Chris has an interest in children, is not a “nonce” or “peodophile”. He likes teenage girls though, barely legal upwards, as do, like it or not, many men. Just look into the past of various rock stars for proof of that. He never met her and as far as we know has not met or done anything inappropriate with any 16 year old. The would of could of should of doesn’t matter. The problem is however, just as with a teacher, he is in a position of trust whilst simultaneously having access to many young women who are desperate to meet him. A decent person would never ever have been dming any girl of 16 regardless of the content of message, or make any form of physical contact if meeting any. So for me this is when elements of grooming come in as his messages however received by the recipient have been inappropriate and should never have happened. Especially knowing the recipients many be struggling with their mental health, as many of the ifam seem to.
Rather than create a hysteria which reflects badly if a stranger, or someone from the hotel were to read the last dozen pages, I say keep it simple and factual.

This guy and his family are at your hotel. They do not respect other people’s privacy so you may want to look at asking them not to film whilst on your property if any third party is likely to be in shot. They should not be organising any meet and greets in your property. Police in the UK confirmed the father had sent messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old fan. Whilst they never met, we believe his messages show a pattern concurrent with that of a groomer. For the safety of your other paying guests, you may therefore wish to take this information on board and take such action as you consider appropriate.

There’s a danger of just coming across as a vindictive internet troll otherwise, and Chris may well have forewarned them such a group existed. I always think we should always consider how Isabelle or Esme might feel about reading anything posted here. It’s their lives, their parents...and you can’t just excuse your own comments or actions by saying it’s their parents fault. There’s a collective responsibility.

My thoughts anyway.
I understand what you say about children but I class a child of 16 as a child. Also Jess may have been 16 but looked much younger so yes I'm not saying he def would go for young children or girls younger than 16 but I'm not so sure he wouldn't I personally looking at pictures of Jess at the time would have said she looked more around the age of 13 hes a predator and he goes after children in my opinion and young girls such as Hayley.

Ok all us mums` know babies vary in regards size and weight.However ,even my youngest ,4 weeks late and so scrawny ,they`d all chunked up by their first check up/post natal exam.He does still look very much like a newborn.Sadly i think that`s the way lazy likes it.:(
I feel for him when he has his jabs he has hardly any leg for the nurse to get hold of and put the needle into poor little thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just going back over some of the old Ingham threads and saw this.

I know Chris's Twitter handle has been grabbed by someone but I always thought Sarah's account was suspended by Twitter. It looks as though someone also grabbed Sarah's Twitter handle when she deactivated and was then suspended for impersonation.

Gave me a much needed chuckle following the EU election results.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh looks like I missed some IFAM, it’s been a while hasn’t it? You carry on watching a fake as hell family, with huge issues in all aspects of life including a husband who likes younger girls, a woman who sits on her backside all day other than shops and continues to gloat about how amazing life is when in fact most people who watch can see right through it, a family including criminals and they drive around most of the time in illegal cars, such an inspiration!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are you British, because I don’t think that’s quite how it works here? He could try ‘harrassment’, but it’d be a real roll of the dice - a very expensive process with the applicant bearing the cost if the ‘harrasser’ has no means to pay even if he won. All his dirty laundry would be dragged up in court for nothing. He could try and get an injunction, but courts would be extremely unlikely to support him. Again, very expensive. All he’s got are vague solicitors letters.

Do you have experience of uk law, as your ‘legal’ posts seem to be based on a different country’s law?
I know what you mean and I don’t have British law experience just crown stuff however what I was trying to say and not very well is that in any court in any country all his dirty laundry would come out, I’m thinking in terms of being awarded damages for commercial revenues lost not harassment, defamation etc only this specific contract as a free room for publicity arrangement. The contract would be with his trading company not him personally.

What I believe it comes down to is that if he is kicked out of the hotel because of media being made aware etc he might still have grounds to pursue damages against the hotel for breach on contract of a malicious nature.

The hotel should have done their due diligence on him so if they didn’t terminate his contract prior and they do now, it’s possible that he could be awarded damages against the hotel for loss of earnings if he pursued it, because a reasonable person could have easily discovered the allegations by a google search at least and it could be determined that the hotel should have known.

Make as much noise to the hotel etc

I don’t want to see him profit in any way is all and the action I’m thinking of is all about loss of earnings and the court wouldn’t necessarily see him being an alleged groomer as grounds for a contract dispute.

I hope that makes more sense

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a terrible feeling that due to the fact they’re still filming at the hotel and we’ve all had generic responses, that the hotel won’t do tit.

I really hope they prove me wrong! I’m going to message again tomorrow if there’s no update. Anyone else got any ideas on what to do next?
I fear the same too. I think they’ve considered that they’ve done their damage control by sending the generic message that they weren’t aware and now they’ll just let them continue. I’m not sure there’s much more anyone can do it’s down to the hotel themselves in terms of how they handle it. I guess any further messages will be answered with a standard ‘thank you for letting us know we are dealing with it’ and the boring vlogs will go on as normal with them both making certain they show full use of all the gifted facilities. They knew it was going to be a risk but that not much could b done when they’d actually got there so again for them there’s ‘no situation’ at all, all brushed under the carpet again whilst they carry on regardless.

Reactions: 2
He uses these impressionable teens to boost his male ego. The narcissist in him enjoys each and every comment directed at him. Be it bad or good. It makes him feel worthy and something special. After all bad attention is better than no attention.

Having dealt with a few teens with such personality disorders the best way to get to him is to make him vanish. This won't happen while his greasy mug still appears on all social media platforms and he knows it... he will always get the like minded and vulnerable commenting to him. (Just like some people love writing to those on death row) it gives him the self worth he feeds off. These type of people feed off drama too and where there isn't drama to be had they can't cope as life is normal so they make drama up .. ie the click bait titles.
Sarah has been drawn Into it. I bet he used emotional blackmail to make him stay with her when the tit hit the fan. Love is blind huh. Though I don't think there's any romantic love there anymore and certainly no trust. He's there because of the children and she knows she can make him her slave as she will always bring the 'situation arguments back up.

Reactions: 12
I think the most the hotel can do is try and restrict what/where they film and then wash their hands of them.

I doubt they could throw them out as technically they've done nothing wrong during their stay. That also applies to them being charged for their stay, unless they've breached whatever contract they have with them.

Just to add, the age of consent in Spain was 13 for sex and 14 for marriage up until 2015, and that was only implemented after pressure from the UN and EC.

https://www.marriage.com/advice/marriage-age-of-consent/age-of-consent-in-spain/

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the most the hotel can do is try and restrict what/where they film and then wash their hands of them.

I doubt they could throw them out as technically they've done nothing wrong during their stay. That also applies to them being charged for their stay, unless they've breached whatever contract they have with them.

Just to add, the age of consent in Spain was 13 for sex and 14 for marriage up until 2015, and that was only implemented after pressure from the UN and EC.

View attachment 19528

https://www.marriage.com/advice/marriage-age-of-consent/age-of-consent-in-spain/
Exactly! And really although this stay is gifted, hotels don’t actually have a screening process for who stays in the hotel. However making the hotel aware will hopefully be enough for them to be blacklisted from being gifted anymore stays in any of their hotels (which I’m sure the Ingham s we’re banking on for a summer holiday. the less money spent the better)

I do also think it’s interesting how many other family vloggers have cut down the days they upload (even to five) because of the effect it was having on both the parents and children, constantly being filmed. sometimes not feeling like a camera will be shoved in your face. and yet the Ingham s continue to upload a tit show on a daily basis of the some mundane thing. And actually the filming has got worse, it seems towards the first half of the year last year that their editing skills were getting a little better as was the filmography but now it’s just gone down the drain. it’s so shodderly put together and seems like it’s more of a chore than a want. Half haphazardly.

I do also wonder whether they can or will claim on the flights considering only the hotel was gifted so they would use it as a “travel expense”🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Exactly! And really although this stay is gifted, hotels don’t actually have a screening process for who stays in the hotel. However making the hotel aware will hopefully be enough for them to be blacklisted from being gifted anymore stays in any of their hotels (which I’m sure the Ingham s we’re banking on for a summer holiday. the less money spent the better)

I do also think it’s interesting how many other family vloggers have cut down the days they upload (even to five) because of the effect it was having on both the parents and children, constantly being filmed. sometimes not feeling like a camera will be shoved in your face. and yet the Ingham s continue to upload a tit show on a daily basis of the some mundane thing. And actually the filming has got worse, it seems towards the first half of the year last year that their editing skills were getting a little better as was the filmography but now it’s just gone down the drain. it’s so shodderly put together and seems like it’s more of a chore than a want. Half haphazardly.

I do also wonder whether they can or will claim on the flights considering only the hotel was gifted so they would use it as a “travel expense”🤷🏻‍♀️
It does feel like a chore, they come across particularly her as someone stuck in a job they dislike.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 19528

I agree I dont think as much as I dislike him that throwing them out is the way .Maybe restricting filming on their premises with the premise of if caught breaking the rule then he will be charged that will hit them harder ,because after all if they film themselves being evicted can you imagine the backlash that the hotel would get and the views so they are winners .No hit them where it hurts squarely In the wallet. No doubt though they will blame the haters they never own anything except when they think they have been wronged then they play the victim card.As someone said here to he shouldn't still have DMs open that's asking for trouble .

Has the insta photo gone from here ? Its saying this picture has been removed

Last edited:
I should have added to my previous post that I don't want the Inghams to be kicked out of the hotel. That would be absolutely awful for the children who are totally innocent in all of this. I wouldn't care if the hotel retrospectively charged them for their stay though; the Inghams are making enough off the back of their fans to take a financial hit on that one.

What I'd really like is for the hotel to acknowledge they've made a bad choice of ambassadors on this occasion and do what they can to ensure the privacy of their other guests. Any people in the background of the Ingham vlogs should be blurred out during the editing, even if that means having to reduce the length of the vlogs to accommodate the additional editing time. Better still, reduce the frequency of the vlogs and put quality content in instead (along with blurring out other guests).

I would be bleeping raging if I saw myself in the background of one of their vids, potentially legs akimbo and muffin top on show as I slathered suncream on.

As I said before, there's a difference between your average family holiday video and an Ingham vlog. The former gets shown to Granny and Auntie Gladys before gathering dust on a shelf somewhere, whereas the latter gets viewed by 100,000+ strangers on the internet and is there forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone seen the facebook page? The girls are begging sarah to have another baby! Whats up 8 weeks and your over jace?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I should have added to my previous post that I don't want the Inghams to be kicked out of the hotel. That would be absolutely awful for the children who are totally innocent in all of this. I wouldn't care if the hotel retrospectively charged them for their stay though; the Inghams are making enough off the back of their fans to take a financial hit on that one.

What I'd really like is for the hotel to acknowledge they've made a bad choice of ambassadors on this occasion and do what they can to ensure the privacy of their other guests. Any people in the background of the Ingham vlogs should be blurred out during the editing, even if that means having to reduce the length of the vlogs to accommodate the additional editing time. Better still, reduce the frequency of the vlogs and put quality content in instead (along with blurring out other guests).

I would be bleeping raging if I saw myself in the background of one of their vids, potentially legs akimbo and muffin top on show as I slathered suncream on.

As I said before, there's a difference between your average family holiday video and an Ingham vlog. The former gets shown to Granny and Auntie Gladys before gathering dust on a shelf somewhere, whereas the latter gets viewed by 100,000+ strangers on the internet and is there forever.
I disagree with the blurring out part. They shouldn’t be filmed in the first place. The hotel should ban them from filming in any public areas.

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen the facebook page? The girls are begging sarah to have another baby! Whats up 8 weeks and your over jace?
Maybe a further baby will bring in the subs and views??? 🙄 seeing as this one hasn’t.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve got a terrible feeling that due to the fact they’re still filming at the hotel and we’ve all had generic responses, that the hotel won’t do tit.

I really hope they prove me wrong! I’m going to message again tomorrow if there’s no update. Anyone else got any ideas on what to do next?
Since it's a weekday we can probably get in touch with a higher up if we make a phone call

I disagree with the blurring out part. They shouldn’t be filmed in the first place. The hotel should ban them from filming in any public areas.
I see your point, however, as it's a #gifted stay the holiday company would want the pool, restaurant etc. being shown as part of the advert for the hotel. If they withdraw the 'gift' then I agree, no filming in public areas if it's being uploaded to a monetised channel on YT.

Reactions: 1
I see your point, however, as it's a #gifted stay the holiday company would want the pool, restaurant etc. being shown as part of the advert for the hotel. If they withdraw the 'gift' then I agree, no filming in public areas if it's being uploaded to a monetised channel on YT.
Well yes. But as it’s now been bought to their attention the hotel should part ways with them in that regards... or all guests should be told there is a ‘film crew’ filming during their stay. I would not want to be staying in that hotel knowing I’ve got to constantly be on alert in case I’m being filmed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.