The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a huge safeguarding issue if they are aloud to Vlog innocent families and their children. The hotel company have massively cocked it up, no research has been done on the family. I can’t believe for 1 moment families have upped sticks to stay at the same hotel as them and if I was a guest I wouldn’t be impressed with all the shouting and alleged ‘fans’ swarming round them for potential ‘meet and greets. They should have stayed in a villa but I can’t imagine they can afford that currently, Chris is always penny pinching so I don’t think they have a lot of surplus cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if Isabelle and Esme change schools due to finances which will really blow their future holiday plans out the window.
Yes I think it's really sad for the girls that these two gobshites have behaved like this .They dont take into consideration the safety aspect for them and their children or other peoples safety .These fans are obsessed so will go to any lengths to be near them and it seems like the fans parents are happy to allow this to happen.I think the hotel are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea and probably someone is in talks as to a solution behind the scenes.As I said earlier if they can't film by the pool then they have to go outside and that would mean spending money we all know how cheap they are .All them years of bragging has come to nothing they are sinking slowly and its satisfying to watch the adults do that .I still feel a rant with the beady eyes is due very soon .They really push their luck with laws abroad

Reactions: 7
All Sarah’s Instagram posts today have been at the beach, maybe the hotel have insisted any videoing has to be done outside the hotel. No doubt they filled up on the buffet breakfast and smuggled extra out for lunch!

Reactions: 10
My husband would go down for murder if he did that to our daughter
Same. There would be no holding him back. We have two daughters, one of them 12 and there's no way she would be allowed leave our house in anything skimpy as she gets older! He is a great dad and husband, kind and easy going but he would go through the roof if anyone sent them messages like that, especially a married man twice their age 😳

Reactions: 7
So today’s thumbnail gives the impression that Chris jumps into the pool naked... well we all know his obsession with skinny dipping

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If I found anyone messaging my daughter the things he messaged girls I would be livid!!!! He is a vile human being and how Sarah can still be with him is beyond me... she should think how she would feel if someone was messaging Isabelle those messages she might not want to play happy families then!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Also sometimes I don’t understand is why do they always buy goggles every single time they’re on holiday? Surely they have pairs at home they can just take instead?

Reactions: 9
Stop filming around the bloody pool area!! All these poor people trying to enjoy their holiday and they’re being plastered over the internet for all to see... STOP!!!

“The pool was too small at their hotel so they checked out and checked into ours because they found out we were staying here”

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So, if I was this guy behind Sarah, I’d be fuming that I’d found myself in their vlog. That’s watched by hundreds of thousands.
10CEC157-4711-42DB-A751-C33C35BD2077.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So, if I was this guy behind Sarah, I’d be fuming that I’d found myself in their vlog. That’s watched by hundreds of thousands.View attachment 19593

Tbh, I’d be fuming having to listen to her bleeping voice all day. I can’t even stand her for a vlog length of time.

Reactions: 25
yet again inghams filming other people and kids its an invasion of peoples privacey they need to realise its not just thier holiday thiers plenty of other tourists to it takes a few mins to blur out people and also takes a few mins to use your legs and vlog in a private place

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sarah asking Chris what his cocktail was called. “It’s called, love on the beach.” duck off Chris! That’s a sex on the beach. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.