The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I disagree my daughter is a teenager and any married father if 30's who trys to shag her is a pervert 5 or 16 if it's your daughter you wouldn't care

At 16 there still children until 18 - yes consent between two 16 year olds is ok but not a 30 and a 16 year old
I also disagree. It’s wrong to say grown men are sexually attracted to 16 year old girls. That’s disgusting. The large majority of grown men would also think that was disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone outright asked whether the hotel is still gifted? I think that'd be a good question to ask.

"Can you confirm whether, after being made aware of the allegations, you are still gifting the hotel stay to the Ingham Family?"

(Ps. What are some of you on about - re: the legal aspect of Creepy... He certainly does not have a stronger case. The police confirmed messages of a sexual nature. Case closed.)

^ had a quick break from that last bit to laugh my head off as I was reminded of the Sarah Ingham Forever tattoo 😂 if that doesn't scream guilt (especially with it being revealed off camera), I don't know what does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also disagree. It’s wrong to say grown men are sexually attracted to 16 year old girls. That’s disgusting. The large majority of grown men would also think that was disgusting.
My husband would go down for murder if he did that to our daughter

Reactions: 6
Just watched some of their old vlogs from when they went to Majorca in May 2017. How different they are then, to now! Sarah and Chris had their arms around each other, they looked happy and they treated the girls like girls, showered them with kisses etc and so not the fake way it is now.

Reactions: 5
As much as they pretend to love seeing the ifam and it makes them sound like super stars I imagine in reality they must think oh man here comes another load of strangers to meet and smile at, it wouldn’t be my idea of a holiday a constant stream of strangers coming up to me and a new baby whist I was trying to relax. I think they only booked that holiday when they got the offer of a free stay and adding to it the poor weather and the uncomfortable conversations they must have had to have had with the hotel I reckon they’ll be glad to get back to the tacky lights of home at this rate!

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure why the brain dead ifam zombies think we’re jealous. Jealous of what exactly? Going to the supermarket, eating crappy ready meals and going on holidays?
Or having been on the brink of YT fame and throwing it all away because you’re too stupid to navigate your own scandal?

I’m not jealous of any of that 😂 and thankfully I don’t need to get a “gifted” holiday to some crappy resort to enjoy myself. You’d think they were in Fiji the way they’re going on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it is gone it may be because I kept reporting it a while back. I have got a few underage accounts removed before. I don't think it should be one rule for one and one rule for another. The age limit is 13 and that is how it should stay.
Well done you!! Maybe its time ALL the kids were removed from there ,especially Esme (8??) and an 8 Week old baby!Who does that? Think i`ll report the younger two now!(y).Time for some REAL genuine family time ,without it being splattered all across SM..!

Has anyone outright asked whether the hotel is still gifted? I think that'd be a good question to ask.

"Can you confirm whether, after being made aware of the allegations, you are still gifting the hotel stay to the Ingham Family?"
According to the tweet sent by the hotel the correct department will be reviewing the 'situation' today as it's Monday.

I think Chris will have to do a very lot of editing tonight. Cue Issy carrying the vlog and looking after the children. Another walk to the oh so pretty sea.

Reactions: 7
It's quite sad to see how much the "ifam" idolise the Ingham family. When I was that age, I was obsessed with boybands like One Direction, Union J, 5 Seconds Of Summer etc... not a random family who sugar coat their life in vlogs to make me feel bad about my own.

Reactions: 12
Police in the UK confirmed the father had sent messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old fan. Whilst they never met, we believe his messages show a pattern concurrent with that of a groomer.
He maybe didn't meet Jess alone, but they did actually meet in person. Jess and her sister, met with the Inghams at the hotel and photos were taken, then Creepy used this group photo as his profile picture on SM for a number of months.

After the meet and greet at the hotel in Florida he started to be inappropriate, so what are they doing arranging more meet and greets in another foreign country.
Do you remember when Sarah was all arrogant a few months ago, she said something along the lines of I’m not going to lie last year was tough but I’m glad we hung in there, it was about an opportunity that came their way. I’m paraphrasing. Anyway I wonder if it was about this holiday
I think Lazy was on the scrounge, she maybe contacted the hotel from their last gifted holiday in Majorca but they got a no. So she went through hotels on the jet2 website. I very much doubt the hotel went to them, most people book these types of holidays as a package with flights included.

Reactions: 5
An Ode to The Minghams and Viva Sunrise Hotel (sing to the tune of "Viva Forever" by the Spice Girls)

Do you still remember how things used to be?
The Inghams together, believing whatever
Captain Creepy said to Lazy.
Both of them were dreamers,
Then headliners in "The Sun".
(Alleged) seedy behaviour, band-aid baby he gave her,
But hell no situation.
Hasta mañana, brainwashed ifam.

Viva Sunrise, we won't stop "hating",
He might vlog his skating, in your hotel lift.
Live forever, like the greasy beanie,
You should've been a meany and not given a gift.

Agriculture vultures? They make me cringe with every word,
"Woohoooo"s down the lobby, the Missus all gobby,
(Can't take the Seacroft outta the bird).
Giant gimbal in his fingers, filming never stops,
Edits while they sleep, every memory to keep,
But the stats and figures drop.
Hasta mañana, Jobcentre Plus.

Viva Sunrise, with 3 star rating,
Where overgrown (one-trick) skating Emos go.
Live forever, like the stinky beanie,
Ever-ginger, like we don't know.

5 Star hols all paid for, was it just a dream?
Secrets unfold, the cars are all old,
And the crap is hitting the fan.
Hasta mañana, chavvies on tour.

Viva Sunrise, we'll be watching,
For the gruesome twosome's ugly demise.
Karma's coming, you crazy fooo-oooo,
For your very lot of lies.
Viva Sunrise, we'll be waiting,
Everlasting, like her crusty lip.
Where's the "Sorry"? Closure is overdue.
Ever-cocky....The Minghams make me gip.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

View attachment 19424
Ok all us mums` know babies vary in regards size and weight.However ,even my youngest ,4 weeks late and so scrawny ,they`d all chunked up by their first check up/post natal exam.He does still look very much like a newborn.Sadly i think that`s the way lazy likes it.:(

The older girl looks like she's about the age Creepy likes. Maybe someone can figure out who it is and tell these fans all about Creepy
Or their parents!

So yet again 3 adverts in a 16 minute vlog well and truly desperate to extract every bits and bats out yt A very lot etc etc

Quick question?

Would the use of sponge Bob square pants be a copy right issue?
I installed adblock and no longer get ads.They were becoming ridiculous.

I’ve got a terrible feeling that due to the fact they’re still filming at the hotel and we’ve all had generic responses, that the hotel won’t do tit.

I really hope they prove me wrong! I’m going to message again tomorrow if there’s no update. Anyone else got any ideas on what to do next?

Just me or did Sarah really look like she was struggling to fake a smile on the but after the girls did pasta and they were walking down the street?

Reactions: 3
Again with the jealous comment.. what are these people... 12?

The fact all people want is for creepy to own what he has done.. messaging very young fans inappropriately.. tells that he is the immature one.

I've never denied following the Ingham family at the start but way before all the facts came out he was a perv I stopped. This was due to Sarah making a comment of how she felt good still shopping in the likes of Primark when they no longer had too.. like she was suddenly beyond the rest of the world. This would have been around the time esme got the Iceland deal so assume they pocketed that money and not put it away for esme's adulthood like any other decent parent would have.

As soon as Creepy becomes an adult.. unfollows 'fans' under 18. No longer dm's anyone he doesnt know in person (or are actual adults) and actually admits he has been led by his dick and not any adult brain cells he may have his head. Let alone breaking the GDPR laws over and over. Then and only then will people stop pushing for their channel to be stopped.

So jog on with your silly little childish comments.
I agree with you also if like he said and she claims nothing happened and he was innocent (which of course hes not) any person in that situation who was completely innocent would make sure to protect themselves from this happening again no wanting fan meet ups no dm to young girls. Any one saying dont contact media, be careful about this and that I'm sorry but I'm not happy to sit back and wait for another young girl to be possibly hurt by that awful predator and his lazy idiot wife who by trying to do meet ups and is allowing him to dm is just as bad as him and is enabling him to get near young girls.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.