The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they do ask permission to film, but I highly doubt they also tell these people that the footage is going to be uploaded onto YouTube for anyone to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I bet the hotel chain are sorry the day they mentioned a gifted stay they will be glad to see the back of them, I feel like I know the staff there maybe invited to the Christmas party ive been in touch so often

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a look and Isabelle has been in the thumbnail for the last 5 vlogs in a row.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a look and Isabelle has been in the thumbnail for the last 5 vlogs in a row.
There was no need for her to be in the thumbnail for the recent vlog or the doing something crazy in the rain vlog. Any reason to show her in her swimwear though.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow .. now we’re heading into unchartered waters. I’d be damn certain I could prove that without a doubt before tweeting it

5E343E3E-71B7-4BDA-A07C-6F2DD2464FB3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just noticed - they've taken their 5% discount code off all their holiday vlog descriptions.

Just noticed - they've taken their 5% discount code off all their holiday vlog descriptions.
Edit: not all. It's still on the destination reveal one. Not very good advertisement for the hotel though... Shouldn't they be plugging that discount code at every chance they get on the vlog etc, and declaring it properly as an ad.

Reactions: 4
First of all, apologies that I don't know how to do screenshots.

There's an insta story on nothingbutsassyinghams that starts with For all the hate of me "filming through a fence"
Also if you look at the questions, someone has asked for an opinion about Chris. Makes for interesting reading.
Is there insta still private?

My ex (aka iron filing spray-on hair) used to do the same during passionate moments. I'd grab his hair, he'd rush to brush it forwards again. Kind of killed the moment.

Apologies for TMI :censored:

I think so. Before they made their Insta private they said 'see you tomorrow' or something similar in a post.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the children having someone to have fun with. Makes a change from hanging around with their parents.

I don't think it's a plus side, I can guarantee creepy is there constantly while lazy is on her arse on Sun lounger, that is the most awkward bit, way to cringe for me he never leaves them for 5 mins, I'd love to give the girls parents a healthy bit of advice like WAKE UP you stupid people!!!! Go sit down creepy and leave them alone!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Accusations of solicitation and messages of lurid sexual requests that aren’t keeping in context with his previous style that are sent to the hotel, is probably now heading into malicious harassing territory, likely to put creepy on the front foot in terms of defamatory remarks, harassment and malicious intent.

This is a good example of what not to resort to.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow .. now we’re heading into unchartered waters. I’d be damn certain I could prove that without a doubt before tweeting it

View attachment 19762

'Sophie Jeffers' is a troll - probably someone like McPhee or Nikki, trying to make the girls look less credible. I think it's attempting to show that anyone can make an allegation online. Difference is that Jess has proof.

Reactions: 20

There's an insta story on nothingbutsassyinghams that starts with For all the hate of me "filming through a fence"
Also if you look at the questions, someone has asked for an opinion about Chris. Makes for interesting reading.
Can’t see this the profile is private, you have more info?

Reactions: 2
Just want your opinion on this Ellerious. My understanding is that most countries including the US have a statute of limitations on bringing of charges of about 12 months (by this I mean from when police were contacted they generally have 12 months for minor charges, as in grooming, to bring about a criminal charge) otherwise he can never be charged with this crime and it can’t interfere with his visa application for the US (unless anyone else brings a new charge against him) so I’m guessing he is waiting for the anniversary before returning to Florida essentially a free man with a clean record. He would not have to be worried about going through immigration then. also would people then contacting hotels or immigration be liable for harassment once those 12 months have passed?
Sexual offence against children have no statutory limitation in the US. See 18 USC 3283. But Creepy, if you’re reading this, I’d say chance it - I’m sure you’ll be fine! Besides, guys like you find it really easy to make friends in American jails.

I thought Florida criminal statute for sexual misdemeanours was until the victim turned 18 however the good news is the clock is effectively stopped on that statute time whilst he’s not in the state.

Effectively he’s back to day 1 without statute protection the second he sets foot in Florida. He has to have spent a continuous 12 months in Florida, without leaving before statute limitations may be considered.

Harassment is more of a misdemeanour however the penalties would apply to the country he was in. There’s no civil statute on that as far as I know. Contacting hotels and other places isn’t harrassment in itself, if it’s deemed a public interest matter.
No, no and thrice no. This is not right.

Reactions: 8
Sexual offence against children have no statutory limitation in the US. See 18 USC 3283. But Creepy, if you’re reading this, I’d say chance it - I’m sure you’ll be fine! Besides, guys like you find it really easy to make friends in American jails.

No, no and thrice no. This is not right.
I’m not sure then, from what I saw in the Florida legislation that clause you refer to is the Supreme Court and citing felony aggravated child abuse or kidnapping which he hasn’t been charged with.

He’s not going to face indicting in the US Supreme Court for inappropriate texts. We’re talking a misdemeanour not a physical kidnapping, torture and prolonged sexual abuse hostage type situation.

From what I could see Florida doesn’t have specific grooming laws and any felony grooming relates to further physical sexual abuse. 827.03 refers to it as an intentional contributory act leading to physical or mental abuse as can be reasonably proven.

Let’s just say given how fucked the US justice system is and the idiot in charge overall, if I were him I’d give up on ever going to Disney again and never set foot on US soil in future. The Police are absolute idiots in Florida for a start.

Ive lived in the US, it’s not a system of procedural fairness. Kim Kardashian can do a 1 year apprenticeship and become a lawyer .. I wouldn’t trust the system if I were him. To fair to Kim she is lobbying to get the victims of US law out of jail because the justice system is so fucked

If there’s no statute then even better, happy to be wrong about that.

Harassment though has to be dealt with in the jurisdiction it occurs unless your referring you civil matter

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You can use a snipping tool if you are on a laptop, it should be listed in your programmes button, bottom left of the screen. There should also be a 'prt sc' (print screen) button top right of the keyboard.

Not sure how to do it if you're on a phone.

Maybe they do ask permission to film, but I highly doubt they also tell these people that the footage is going to be uploaded onto YouTube for anyone to watch.
just filming down the street it will be difficult to get permission from those who may just pop in and out of view, as he said.

However, when they are sitting around a pool with others clearly in view for amounts of time, they should be asking those to sign a release form allowing their permission to be on camera.

Reactions: 13
just filming down the street it will be difficult to get permission from those who may just pop in and out of view, as he said.

However, when they are sitting around a pool with others clearly in view for amounts of time, they should be asking those to sign a release form allowing their permission to be on camera.
Exactly. They are a business. So in theory are a film crew. And let’s be honest Chris doesn’t just walk round with his iPhone he’s got a right bit of big kit he uses. You wouldn’t see bbc rocking up and just being able to film poolside. And the Inghams reach (sadly) is hundreds of thousands.

They aren’t just some family making holiday videos, they are profiting from them. So if they are going to run a business they should treat it as such.

Reactions: 21
Exactly. They are a business. So in theory are a film crew. And let’s be honest Chris doesn’t just walk round with his iPhone he’s got a right bit of big kit he uses. You wouldn’t see bbc rocking up and just being able to film poolside. And the Inghams reach (sadly) is hundreds of thousands.

They aren’t just some family making holiday videos, they are profiting from them. So if they are going to run a business they should treat it as such.
I really think that this is a big problem with a lot of vloggers. They register themselves as limited companies. They are a business, yet they still think they’re Joe Vlogs down the street just sharing bits on social media.

If they’re a registered company and are running their channel as a business then they need to get permission to film others.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.