The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a conspiracy theory... I think Chris is sending out hidden messages in the videos/vlogs.

I've noticed that he keeps using this song in the vlogs: ()

Now, some of the lyrics in this song are "When I saw you I would lose control, Made me feel like there was no tomorrow. Should've told you that you're beautiful. But the days pass and now it's so long ago" , "Wonder where are you now? Would you know my name? Would you know it and did you feel the same?" and " It's too late now because I'm growing old, But I need you to deal with my sorrow. Just a memory. Just a broken frame, And I know that I have no one else to blame".

Notice in particular how the line highlighted above in bold is the line frequently used in the vlogs.

We all know that Chris has tried to cheat on Sarah previously with "fans". Clearly he is not 100% committed to her and has other women, or at least one other woman on his mind. This song is about lusting after somebody else, so isn't it strange that he keeps using it in the background of his FAMILY vlogs? Therefore I think he may be using this song in an attempt to communicate to someone that he wishes he was with them instead. Most likely someone who he has met up with before behind Sarah's back, like when he sneaks off to Manchester for "skating".

Reactions: 19
Still says gifted in the description🙄 haven’t watched yet but not sure anything will be mentioned or been done yet

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why doesn't Chris wear a cap in the holiday vlogs since he has the beanie off? Surely a cap would help protect his ginger locks?

Reactions: 4
Since he's convinced its just 'ginger tones'...what about: Orange is the new black.

Shame he doesn't have the jumpsuit to match.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Paused the vlog to say...

Is it normal to give your baby a two minute feed so that you can catch the all you can eat breakfast buffet and then comment on how tiny he is?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Paused the vlog to say...

Is it normal to give your baby a two minute feed so that you can catch the all you can eat breakfast buffet and then comment on how tiny he is?
I’d say yes if you’d already fed your baby a full feed. Sometimes they like a little snack when they breastfeed.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the start and cannot believe that lazy greedy pig of a woman she wont wake Jace up to feed him but holy tit hes gotta wake up cos shes only got 45 minutes to stuff her face. Who even does that wakes a baby come on its morning time to get up leave him to sleep. When we went away with my 6 week old she woke for a feed at 6.30am ish then went back to sleep and I simply popped her in her pram when we went down for breakfast so she could carry on sleeping until she woke.
Oh wait forgot the two idiot Jace has as parents didn't think of him and what he would need so hes got nothing to be put in that's flat so that he can sleep.

Reactions: 17
So Sarah said in the vlog that her and Chris weren't big drinkers, but they decided to have a drink (completely fine, nothing wrong with that at all). However, she said she was only going to have one because of Jace - I think she did only have one, but I could probably bet anything that Chris had more.

We see a clip of them just getting the drinks, then Isabelle takes the girls outside to play in the pool for a bit? Are you sure she wasn't forced to go there to keep out of their way, or potentially Chris' way so he could have more to drink? Then fast forward to them going back in freezing cold, Chris nowhere to be seen (and he wasn't seen again until they went out for the evening), was he trying to sleep it off? It just seems a little fishy to me, I might be looking too much into it, but still. The girls also then went alone to make pasta necklaces too, maybe something happened, maybe the hotel had to speak to them haha.

Also they can manage to have enough space in the suitcase for Chris' drone, but not Jace's sleepy head (that they ended up squishing in his pram)? Priorities lmao.

Reactions: 7
Im out drinking... If i get drunk enough i may comment on the vlog 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Sarah said in the vlog that her and Chris weren't big drinkers, but they decided to have a drink (completely fine, nothing wrong with that at all). However, she said she was only going to have one because of Jace - I think she did only have one, but I could probably bet anything that Chris had more.

We see a clip of them just getting the drinks, then Isabelle takes the girls outside to play in the pool for a bit? Are you sure she wasn't forced to go there to keep out of their way, or potentially Chris' way so he could have more to drink? Then fast forward to them going back in freezing cold, Chris nowhere to be seen (and he wasn't seen again until they went out for the evening), was he trying to sleep it off? It just seems a little fishy to me, I might be looking too much into it, but still. The girls also then went alone to make pasta necklaces too, maybe something happened, maybe the hotel had to speak to them haha.

Also they can manage to have enough space in the suitcase for Chris' drone, but not Jace's sleepy head (that they ended up squishing in his pram)? Priorities lmao.
Haven't watched. Did they film other kids in the pool? Or around the pool? Or even in the dining room? I think another message needs to be sent that they at least need to advise them not to film until this gets sorted and use their vlogs as evidence.

Reactions: 2
I thought that it seemed a bit early in the day for them both to be hitting up the cocktails. Maybe they needed a drink if the hotel management had been having a word with them about the recent communications that they’ve been getting.
That probably explains why they didn’t vlog much and why Lazy sounded and looked rough. Living the dream my arse, more like running from reality.
37B39423-AB57-4579-8024-CC03D49BAE15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that it seemed a bit early in the day for them both to be hitting up the cocktails. Maybe they needed a drink if the hotel management had been having a word with them about the recent communications that they’ve been getting.
That probably explains why they didn’t vlog much and Lazy sounded and looked rough. Living the dream my arse, more like hiding from reality.
View attachment 19395
Poor child suffocating in her spaniels ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 19384
Just seen this photo of the children. Poor Izzy is nearly 14 and they’re dressing her to match her younger sisters. Oh my bleeping God. Does she actually want to dress like this or is it Sarah picking out her clothes? I feel so sorry for her. She’s wearing what an 8 year old would wear. When I was 14, I was really into fashion and looks and would have had a fit if my mum had told me to match my sisters!
In fairness I quite like what they’re all wearing. Just summery outfits and apart from the denim jackets they aren’t actually matching?
I don’t also see an issue with a 13 year old wearing what Isabelle is wearing, there’s comments when she’s in a crop top and shorts for looking “too old” but then when she wears something so simple it’s too young? Idgi🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own and Isabelle’s style does seem quite simple.

Reactions: 13
This has to be a dig at the haters as in, we’re still very much at our gifted hotel and not going anywhere soon.... not that I believe for one minute that anybody is so much in love with them they checked out of their own hotel and into theirs I mean really? Sorry but that’s the biggest #bullsh*t I’ve ever heard.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
In fairness I quite like what they’re all wearing. Just summery outfits and apart from the denim jackets they aren’t actually matching?
I don’t also see an issue with a 13 year old wearing what Isabelle is wearing, there’s comments when she’s in a crop top and shorts for looking “too old” but then when she wears something so simple it’s too young? Idgi🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own and Isabelle’s style does seem quite simple.
I don’t see anything wrong with what isabelle is wearing. I have bought the same playsuit from primark for my 12 year old for our holiday. It’s really nice and she would also wear it with a denim jacket

Reactions: 6
This has to be a dig at the haters as in, we’re still very much at our gifted hotel and not going anywhere soon.... not that I believe for one minute that anybody is so much in love with them they checked out of their own hotel and into theirs I mean really? Sorry but that’s the biggest #bullsh*t I’ve ever heard.
Haha but she thinks all the IFAM have money to burn especially on the bullshit merch they sell, I’m sure i would move hotels if my kids asked!!! Not!!

Reactions: 12
Their holidays are always SO MUNDANE. I thought they would go to the evening entertainment at their hotel? When I was younger I used to love the mini discos and cabaret acts? I’m sure all the girls would love to do that to. But nope, tea and then straight back to their hotel room. What is the point in going away?

Reactions: 15
That probably explains why they didn’t vlog much and why Lazy sounded and looked rough. Living the dream my arse, more like hiding from reality.
View attachment 19395
OMG Sarah has certainly filled out a bit hasn’t she??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe Sarah feeds Jace to calm him down. She probably physically pulls him off the nipple as well. No Sarah, wait until he naturally lets go and let him gain weight rather than constantly comment on how bloody small he is.

Still not blurring people out I see.

The vlog had a strange vibe today with Izzy suddenly taking the girls off and Chris nowhere to be seen. Hopefully the hotel was in meetings with Sarah and Chris. I'm just imagining how angry Sarah must be right now 😄.

Sarah looked really upset when they left the hotel at around 10:40 and she had to force a smile. She sounded like she had been crying. And then being so smug about meeting the ifam at the beach on Monday.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.