The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls went in the pool and painted pasta necklaces (was that the toddler activity? It seemed a bit childish for Isabelle.) while Chris and Sarah stayed inside the hotel away from the camera so I’m guessing they’ve been spoken to by the management at some point. Beach walk after dinner when they usually never leave the hotel at night and Chris trying to convince everyone that it’s been an amazing day. Let’s be honest though they’re never going to let people know if they’ve had a tit day because when the grooming thing started they managed to vlog about how wonderful life was and acted like nothing had happened. Unless they have to move hotels I think they’ll keep pretending Majorca is the new Disney world and all is fine.

Reactions: 15
I don’t see anything wrong with what isabelle is wearing. I have bought the same playsuit from primark for my 12 year old for our holiday. It’s really nice and she would also wear it with a denim jacket
Exactly! Like as much as sarah has made a point of always kind of having them matching, since they have become older they are less identical and more just similar.🤷🏻‍♀️
Their holidays are always SO MUNDANE. I thought they would go to the evening entertainment at their hotel? When I was younger I used to love the mini discos and cabaret acts? I’m sure all the girls would love to do that to. But nope, tea and then straight back to their hotel room. What is the point in going away?
I have always thought this?? Like one of the best things about all inclusive tbh were the discos (which actually went to ourselves & gave parents some time just to themselves) it’s not like they’re up, out and busy that they need to go to bed early🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This has to be a dig at the haters as in, we’re still very much at our gifted hotel and not going anywhere soon.... not that I believe for one minute that anybody is so much in love with them they checked out of their own hotel and into theirs I mean really? Sorry but that’s the biggest #bullsh*t I’ve ever heard.
😂😂😂😂I think it would be more like people Moved out of their hotel and asked to be moved to another one l!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Haven't watched. Did they film other kids in the pool? Or around the pool? Or even in the dining room? I think another message needs to be sent that they at least need to advise them not to film until this gets sorted and use their vlogs as evidence.
Isabelle was the only one who filmed around the pool (I think she captured a girl playing catch and a man, I could be wrong though), Chris didn't go outside much for fear of melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t see anything wrong with what isabelle is wearing. I have bought the same playsuit from primark for my 12 year old for our holiday. It’s really nice and she would also wear it with a denim jacket

The dress looks fine on its own and a denim jacket, leggings and some funky trainers is fine too but altogether with those pink flip flops and matching her 7yr old sister is just a bit much. Last year before they went to OZ she was buzzing to get her hair done and went with friends to get nails done and I thought then aww nice this is the start of her blossoming she will be looking so grown up come next year, she got all that make up for xmas too, fast forward to now and I'm sorry but issy looks a total scruff most of the time.

Leggings white socks and black shoes, the lilac coat, doesn't do anything with her hair, never wears her make up, I know she's only 13 but she is 14 soon and I know there is no rush for all this stuff but I don't think she's not taking part in it all because she wants to be different I think it's because she's exhausted all the time, probably has the weight of the world on her shoulders with a step dad like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The dress looks fine on its own and a denim jacket, leggings and some funky trainers is fine too but altogether with those pink flip flops and matching her 7yr old sister is just a bit much. Last year before they went to OZ she was buzzing to get her hair done and went with friends to get nails done and I thought then aww nice this is the start of her blossoming she will be looking so grown up come next year, she got all that make up for xmas too, fast forward to now and I'm sorry but issy looks a total scruff most of the time.

Leggings white socks and black shoes, the lilac coat, doesn't do anything with her hair, never wears her make up, I know she's only 13 but she is 14 soon and I know there is no rush for all this stuff but I don't think she's not taking part in it all because she wants to be different I think it's because she's exhausted all the time, probably has the weight of the world on her shoulders with a step dad like that!
They got more views when the children were younger so Sarah and Chris might believe that making them seem/act that age still will gain them more views. I don't think they've got it into their thick heads that the reason views went down was because of Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's actually a really lovely picture of the 4 children together.

I don't think there's an issue with what Isabelle is wearing, it's the fact her 7 and 9 year old sisters have the same jacket. It's a bit of a twee look when you're 13.

Reactions: 13

When you put it like that, Isabelle is the one that I really feel sorry for. I’m sure she’s not oblivious to Chris’s actions last summer, and I’m sure she’s aware of the Dubai/Oz situation last year. It must be easy to breeze past it with the other 3, but for her it must be awkward. Plus it’s her step dad!

Isabelle’s fashion doesn’t bother me. I was a dirty little greeb at 14 and I’m thrilled that nothing was kept on film!

Unfortunately it was me who edited that, I hope no one else has to ever zoom that close into Chris's face again, I still get nightmares!

I'm sorry...

View attachment 19385
Oh my god this made me CRY laughing 😂
They're not going to do a rant even if everything goes to tit on this holiday. They know how much we love it and they're way too stubborn.

• Haha
Okay, who's going to do the count up and start a new thread?

I did it last time <stamps feet>

Reactions: 3
There was people in the pool in the back of the vlog who hadn't been blurred out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched the start and cannot believe that lazy greedy pig of a woman she wont wake Jace up to feed him but holy tit hes gotta wake up cos shes only got 45 minutes to stuff her face. Who even does that wakes a baby come on its morning time to get up leave him to sleep. When we went away with my 6 week old she woke for a feed at 6.30am ish then went back to sleep and I simply popped her in her pram when we went down for breakfast so she could carry on sleeping until she woke.
Oh wait forgot the two idiot Jace has as parents didn't think of him and what he would need so hes got nothing to be put in that's flat so that he can sleep.
Just appealing to wake him, when she is so happy when she leaves him to sleep for hours without a feed! :mad::(

Why can't they use their brains - one of them take the Girls for breakfast, and then they swop over once the first has eaten. Leave Jace to wake naturally - they both get to eat, but seperately.

She treats him like a little doll - got his outfit ready at the end of the bed o_O.

I have tried not to watch the blogs/vlogs of late - they just make me sad for that little boy. The ones I have seen, when he cries the Father really doesn't seem to cope with that well. And yet they carry on videoing with Jace clearly upset.

If anything comes of the notification to the Hotel I shall be happy - not for the Girls at all, but so that their parents may get a massive wake up call, and start to behave with responsibility. Whenever they take a holiday now, they shall be forever looking over their shoulders, wondering what could get said.

Karmas a witch - they better get used to it!

Reactions: 8
Just appealing to wake him, when she is so happy when she leaves him to sleep for hours without a feed! :mad::(

Why can't they use their brains - one of them take the Girls for breakfast, and then they swop over once the first has eaten. Leave Jace to wake naturally - they both get to eat, but seperately.

She treats him like a little doll - got his outfit ready at the end of the bed o_O.

I have tried not to watch the blogs/vlogs of late - they just make me sad for that little boy. The ones I have seen, when he cries the Father really doesn't seem to cope with that well. And yet they carry on videoing with Jace clearly upset.

If anything comes of the notification to the Hotel I shall be happy - not for the Girls at all, but so that their parents may get a massive wake up call, and start to behave with responsibility. Whenever they take a holiday now, they shall be forever looking over their shoulders, wondering what could get said.

Karmas a witch - they better get used to it!
Sorry, meant to say Appalling! :sneaky:

https://www.instagram.com/islasavannahofficial/

Isla's Instagram has gone?

I noticed because Sarah posted a picture (after reading here where it was said that she'd been quiet on social media today) and I saw she didn't tag Isla in it. I tried searching and couldn't find it, so I went on Isabelle's and found a picture with Isla in and clicked the link from there. I wonder why it's gone?

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't think any of the suggestions beat this one (and my eyes are going squiffy looking back)

50 votes but the swear word will need to be blanked out

EDITED - I WAS WRONG - WE HAVE A WINNER! 83 bleeping votes woohoo!

I'll set up a new one now ---->

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has to be a dig at the haters as in, we’re still very much at our gifted hotel and not going anywhere soon.... not that I believe for one minute that anybody is so much in love with them they checked out of their own hotel and into theirs I mean really? Sorry but that’s the biggest #bullsh*t I’ve ever heard.
They’ve probably made that up about a fan checking into the hotel to keep management off their back. Like when they keep waving at all the imaginary ifam that are never seen.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.