The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s frustrating is that Lazy will honestly believe that “jealous haters” are to blame for their financial loss and for when (hopefully) the hotel takes action.

We know she reads here and she needs to realise it’s the fault of her disgusting, predatory husband whose sexual messages to a 16 year old were confirmed by police! And her vile attitude and victim shaming adding to that.

It’s not our fault that we want to take action to prevent more young girls being at risk, to prevent a predator from having a platform, to stop other people’s children being filmed in swimwear and posted online. It’s no ones fault but your own. Get offline, focus on your children and their health.
That's funny jealous of what exactly ? They never own anything didn't you know that Chris s hair is naturally dark but all the jealous haters say hes ginger 🤣

I'm actually surprised that they haven't had Ingham family dolls made you know like the big stars do !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to see an aerial shot of his head or even just one from the back, that’d be just desserts for them if an unflattering shot of his head was caught in someone else’s vlog seeing as they’re not bothered showing any unfortunate passers to thousands without consent. I imagine he used one of those spray color products to patch up the growing bald patch.
Something like this?

That's from their meet and greet just over a year ago. I wonder how big that spot is now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why does it take so long? Where I live, it's 3-4 days!!
Really? There’s 2 places you can be buried / cremated in my town, and it’s literally like a conveyor belt, 1 service finishes and the next one is starting 🙁 Maybe it’s just volume...although I can’t see how you’d get the death certificate, book and plan a service in such a short space of time, especially if an autopsy is done.

Reactions: 1
I think they never had money before, so have been very naive with their finances, I feel prior to YouTube they lived paycheck to paycheck and on credit cards.

I am certain Sarah leaves the business/financial side to Chris. We've seen with the MOT's that they don't really take grown-up responsibilities seriously. They still don't have to pay the tax bill yet if they don't want to but it won't go away, so I suspect that is a millstone around their necks. Chris lies, and seems to be happy to deceive his wife, so I think he would have no problem pretending that everything is okay to Sarah, when in reality it isn't.

It can take a few years for financial difficulties to become obvious, you can spend a good while delaying the inevitable. I think by 2021 they will be bankrupt.
I agree. I think they still have a lot of money at the moment, but have lost a LOT in earnings, so are probably struggling to adjust to living on that amount (especially if their mortgage is quite high), and especially with their constant 'omg what a bargain' spending that must add up over the month. They don't seem like the type to save or invest at all, and I doubt the kids have their own accounts for the future.

Reactions: 6
When my dad died in 2016, we had to wait 3 days for the surgery to issue the death certificate. My dad was receiving end of life/palliative care and was being seen by the drs twice a week as well. Dad died on the Monday, we made the arrangements with the funeral company on the thursday, and the earliest the crematorium could do, was 2 weeks later!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've just checked out the fan posts to their page and some poor fan is asking Sarah for money back because his Mum never received the IFAM Xmas teddy he ordered for Xmas. Trashy business.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I've just checked out the fan posts to their page and some poor fan is asking Sarah for money back because his Mum never received the IFAM Xmas teddy he ordered for Xmas. Trashy business.
Won’t be their fault will be the company who sort the merch. Just like they made excuses for those video messages which would have taken ten minutes each. Even with editing

Reactions: 2
Just had a look, that's Thomas he's like their biggest fan. Post every day to them. Honestly shocking they can treat someone like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just had a look, that's Thomas he's like their biggest fan. Post every day to them. Honestly shocking they can treat someone like that.
I feel sorry for this lad,he posts every day yet they never even acknowledge him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for this lad,he posts every day yet they never even acknowledge him 😔
Surprised they haven’t told him to get a better ‘hobbie’
Also haven’t they made quite offensive remarks against those with disabilities in the past?
I remember once, way before the allegations someone, I think from the U.S repeatedly writing long paragraphs in the comment section about how offensive they were her and how she had severe autism.

Although this Thomas seems to be teetering on borderline obsession and as a parent of a vulnerable child with ASD I’d be severely worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.