The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.instagram.com/islasavannahofficial/

Isla's Instagram has gone?

I noticed because Sarah posted a picture (after reading here where it was said that she'd been quiet on social media today) and I saw she didn't tag Isla in it. I tried searching and couldn't find it, so I went on Isabelle's and found a picture with Isla in and clicked the link from there. I wonder why it's gone?
If it is gone it may be because I kept reporting it a while back.

Reactions: 8
When you put it like that, Isabelle is the one that I really feel sorry for. I’m sure she’s not oblivious to Chris’s actions last summer, and I’m sure she’s aware of the Dubai/Oz situation last year. It must be easy to breeze past it with the other 3, but for her it must be awkward. Plus it’s her step dad!

Isabelle’s fashion doesn’t bother me. I was a dirty little greeb at 14 and I’m thrilled that nothing was kept on film!

Same! I'm in my 30s now back then there was only really New Look and Etam and I was/am a porker so there was really no choice but for me to look shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.