Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgiaLucy

Has viva sunrise got back to anybody?
I haven't received an email or Facebook message back but I just got off the phone with them and they said they are aware of the situation but there isn't anyone available to deal with it until Monday. I said I was worried about the young girls there and he said he understood, he apologised and said something will be done about it but we probably won't receive a response un till Monday. I said I will ring back Monday so it sounds hopeful. He also said they have received a few emails so well done tattle (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

String Man

VIP Member
Why is he wearing his wedding ring on the wrong hand 🤔
Probably one of those mirror image selfies that iphones tend to take. He'll be wearing it on the correct hand in real life (if that makes sense).

What I find amusing is the fact he clearly looked at this picture of himself and thought

"Yah fool, I look hot man. This is deffo going to be my new profile pic on Insta"
Wow. Just Wow.
With that red jacket and pale, smooth face he looks like a half-peeled Baby Bel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
The holiday was not gifted to them through Jet2holidays as I have just had a response from them, they did however say they were going to contact their customer helpers at the hotel to make them aware.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
D

Departed member 294

Tbh, the hotel using the same response to everyone doesn’t mean they aren’t doing anything about it, it means they have had a large group of people send them the same information and they have no need/time to create a unique personalised response to each individual who has contacted them.

We’ve had one person on here saying they will be doing something about it on Monday. Let’s see what happens then, if nothing does, get the pitch forks out by all means. But don't start everyone shitting on the company because you weren’t personally addressed by some poor employee who has just been flooded with the information they are hosting an alleged nonce on their own dime.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tublet83

VIP Member
Weathers shit in Majorca . Also what’s with the constant whimsical slo Mo walking of the girls walking away , in every single holiday vlog NO ONE CARES.
Soooooper emotional watching the girls go and get their spag bol from the buffet your just haterz 🤟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Major tourist attraction! ‘Stroller photo opportunity- your newborn baby in our inappropriately large push-chair’ only €10! Or €15 for one with Iddy Biddy as well. #makingunusualmemories

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Magoo

Chris responded again (the Beanie topic)
Living our best lives by the way!
That time of the month is it Creepy?
For people that say they don’t care about “haters” opinions, they sure do seem to care a very lot.
What a lovely, relaxing and stressfree time Creepy is having on his holiday. It couldn't happen to a nicer fellow!

• Haha
  • Heart

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
If anyone is looking for inspiration on what to send to the hotel, here is what I am planning on saying: ‘Hello,
It has came to my attention that a YouTube family, known as ‘the Ingham Family’ have been gifted a holiday to your hotel. I’m unsure if you are aware or not, but there has been recent reports that the father of this family has been grooming teenage girls. Some of the grooming also happened when the family were away on holiday last year. Claims of the grooming were also confirmed by police - so it was not just rumours. I’m bringing this to your attention as I know you probably did not know this before gifting the trip to a family. I for one, along with many other people, would be put off staying in your hotel now that I know you worked with such people. I would like to know what you are going to do to rectify this situation? I would hate for your brand to be negatively affected by this, as I appreciate you probably did not check the family’s history before allowing them to advertise your hotel. I will appreciate your prompt response.’

• Heart