The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I didn't realise he had made his CI videos private.
I like going onto a live and having a nice chat and some banter. I don't like any of the other channels, they are either extremely boring or full of nasty drama and I just want to stay clear of it. So for me, Dougals is great.

Reactions: 1
Dougal, Veronica, Angry wanky, Rees family, I can’t even remember the rest.
All Different channels, all jumped on the same bandwagon.
Some just disguised it better and for longer.
They all used what chris did to gain subs and views,then backed away

Reactions: 8
Dougal I believed was purely out to help bring attention to the Inghams. Now all his videos are merch merch merch. Shame he's spoilt what he was about as have others.
I forgive him slightly. He gave one of his subs, Jane, from the YouTube channel justbeggingus Just Being Us, ÂŁ250 so maybe he's a bit short at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgive him slightly. He gave one of his subs, Jane, from the YouTube channel justbeggingus Just Being Us, ÂŁ250 so maybe he's a bit short at the moment.
But what kind of woman accepts ÂŁ250 from a relative stranger on the internet.
A married woman with a teenage daughter!!!!!
shocking behaviour.
Is it still “Just being us” or did she change it to “just being Jane?”
Another bandwagon jumper!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dougal I believed was purely out to help bring attention to the Inghams. Now all his videos are merch merch merch. Shame he's spoilt what he was about as have others.
If it was to bring attention the the Inghams, why do they all then start doing their own content / blogging etc. They’ve all used the Inghams to build a base and try and get enough subscribers for getting monetised then jumped ship.

Smug Sarah etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
URGH, just had a look at his insta.

The last 4 pics are selfies 🤢

Why does he think he’s some sort of sex god? Vom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Such lies. There is no way she hated it. Esme absolutely loves gymnastics. Just admit the truth Chris.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Such lies. There is no way she hated it. Esme absolutely loves gymnastics. Just admit the truth Chris.
View attachment 18594
I'm so sure that Sarah said last summer that the girls had given up the gymnastics class because they were doing so many after school activities already (all the dancing and swimming lessons) and it was a bit too much for them to do gymnastics as well. They stopped going right after the allegations came out though so....? Chris is definitely lying here. He has forgotten what was on the vlogs. Esme came out of every gymnastics class totally buzzing. She loved the classes so much, they got her a gymnastics bar to practice on as her main birthday present and a load gymnastics outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Agreed - can’t take Dougal seriously now. He’s turned into a wet blanket, posting the same loops of information over and over again. And DON’T get me started on his bloody merch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone enlighten me as to real reason Esme stopped going . Was it something to do with not being allowed to film or did they not welcome a child whose creepy dad pervs after teen girls?
Apparently they were kicked out because they filmed where it was and the ifam kept turning up there to meet them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Saw this and thought of creepy.

With regards to the gymnastics class I don't know why these girls are forced to all these dance classes you never see them actually dancing about on the vlogs for fun only ever see esme doing gymnastics, these girls are never going to be professional dancers they have no interest and by the looks of it last week couldn't wait to skip the classes. Waste of time and money, no option of Brownies or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t believe what creepy is saying at all. If Esme had no interest in gymnastics she wouldn’t talk about it so much and be so determined to learn stuff. I think she would blossom being in a gymnastics class (away from having to do the same stuff as the other girls and finally having something just for her) and I genuinely believe if she had the right training she’d be determined and talented enough to compete 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Don’t believe what creepy is saying at all. If Esme had no interest in gymnastics she wouldn’t talk about it so much and be so determined to learn stuff. I think she would blossom being in a gymnastics class (away from having to do the same stuff as the other girls and finally having something just for her) and I genuinely believe if she had the right training she’d be determined and talented enough to compete 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes didn't isla join the class with her? It was probably her that hated it so as usual Esme just went along with what iddy biddy wanted probably just wants an easy life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.