The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is that caravan won’t do any good for their sex life. Probably proves they don’t have one. No way I’d want to spend the entire summer sleeping in the same room with my husband and kids. I’d want at least a little private space incase we felt in the mood.

Reactions: 15
All I can say is that caravan won’t do any good for their sex life. Probably proves they don’t have one. No way I’d want to spend the entire summer sleeping in the same room with my husband and kids. I’d want at least a little private space incase we felt in the mood.
She's too old for him now anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They can't even look after the ones they have.

I might get shot down for this but I’ve been thinking and wondering why lazy is still with Chris.
I think she’s gone from abusive relationship which Chris ‘saved’ her from straight into another abusive relationship only this one is emotional abuse, I don’t think she had the best childhood either so she don’t know that she deserved better than creepy, she found herself pregnant right after all this came out and she didn’t know what to do, I half think she might of left him if she wasn’t pregnant but she felt trapped kind of because clearly there is no love lost between them anymore!!!
I know she can’t redeem herself now it’s too late but I honestly don’t think she’s had the best life and that she thought she needed him.
I don’t think she’s happy not really it’s all an act she probably feels sick just looking at him too. I don’t think they show affection because there isn’t any.
Maybe she was scared of her family falling apart and her kids losing everything I don’t know.
When Chris got with Sarah she was a single mum extremely vulnerable from her previous relationship and very young, Sarah was potentially his first victim I mean we all know he likes young vulnerable women

Thoughts?

Reactions: 10
I might get shot down for this but I’ve been thinking and wondering why lazy is still with Chris.
I think she’s gone from abusive relationship which Chris ‘saved’ her from straight into another abusive relationship only this one is emotional abuse, I don’t think she had the best childhood either so she don’t know that she deserved better than creepy, she found herself pregnant right after all this came out and she didn’t know what to do, I half think she might of left him if she wasn’t pregnant but she felt trapped kind of because clearly there is no love lost between them anymore!!!
I know she can’t redeem herself now it’s too late but I honestly don’t think she’s had the best life and that she thought she needed him.
I don’t think she’s happy not really it’s all an act she probably feels sick just looking at him too. I don’t think they show affection because there isn’t any.
Maybe she was scared of her family falling apart and her kids losing everything I don’t know.
When Chris got with Sarah she was a single mum extremely vulnerable from her previous relationship and very young, Sarah was potentially his first victim I mean we all know he likes young vulnerable women

Thoughts?
Yes I don’t disagree with your thoughts, but I have no sympathy for her. As a mother she pimps put her children everyday for £££. Continues to use imagery and titles to appeal to peadophiles to watch the channel and ignored Jess and the other victims and continues to allow her teenage daughter live under the same roof as an alleged groomer.

She’s disgusting

Why was it she had to leave? Can they not afford it anymore? Or could they just not be bothered to take her? (as Sarah seemed to moan about the girls being at dance and not wanting to sit around and wait for them)
It was reported they were asked to leave after the allegations broke. Didn’t help they named the facility, filmed there and had ifam turn up to give them gifts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't Chris put on his Instagram he went and done something impulsive that would be of interest to his chaifam and said watch tomorrow, then yesterday's title was we bought a second home albeit it did have question mark, they didn't buy it so why mention it, so so desparate now trying to get the ifam/chaifam to watch, defo his Instagram post was a waste of time building his deluded fans haha to watch what he did but he actually didn't. What a complete idiot. There was a time the caravan they would of bought would of been much newer and nicer. Worried about a £200 service yeah OK you'd knock it off the price, probably when chatting to owner you found out it wasnt cheap to maintain, servicing it maintaining it, and of course not having licence to tow it. I bet they wanted it but owner wouldn't let them drive it away without correct licence etc.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just buy her own caravan, and stiff him with the grey velour everything and all the bits and bats, fling his beanie to the wing and burn her name in the road taking his Range Rover and her Caravan

She’d make heaps of money out of that vlog. I’m sure she’s quite capable if she puts her mind to it and as for him .. who cares if he has nothing he shat in his bed leave him to lie in it.

She’d never look back if she found the strength to adult

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking that too
I bleeping concur.

I have been going to Cornwall every summer without fail, since my mum was pregnant with me.

I now go with my husband and daughter, in fact we’re off for 2 weeks there very soon 🌈

Cornwall is a magical place, and with the exception of flambards, there are no theme parks filled with ‘agriculture’ for them, so piss off creepy 🖕🏻

Also - Wales, Scotland, Spain, France don’t need you woohooing there either.

Reactions: 17
They can stay well clear of the whole of the westcountry lol us locals don't take kindly to pervy grockles ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They can stay well clear of the whole of the westcountry lol us locals don't take kindly to pervy grockles ;)
It makes me wonder what kind of reactions they get from the public when they’re out and about. It’s one thing to be holding a massive camera up at yourself and talking to yourself as you walk down the street, but just imagine if they get recognised. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and see the weird looks they get from strangers. Do you think they get heckled??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It makes me wonder what kind of reactions they get from the public when they’re out and about. It’s one thing to be holding a massive camera up at yourself and talking to yourself as you walk down the street, but just imagine if they get recognised. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and see the weird looks they get from strangers. Do you think they get heckled??
They definitely get heckled. A few times the camera has cut quickly but not quick enough as we've still heard some shouting.

One I can think of was in home bargains. He was filming Izzy for a challenge and you heard 'disgusting...' before it cut.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.