The Ingham Family #38 Creepy Chris's caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen a fan's IG post where they liked her comment and replied saying 'oh yes we can meet up with you when we go to Majorca'. This is frightening.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I really worry for issy with the lack of privacy she’ll have in the caravan. The whole thing looks cramped and you’d probably have to get changed in full view of everyone, which is something I’m sure a 13 year old wouldn’t be comfortable with. I’ve only ever stayed in static caravans with ‘proper’ rooms, couldn’t imagine sleeping on the sofa for the whole summer.

Reactions: 15
Since the whole data protection act has been more widely known i'm shocked family vlogging continues as much as it does. I don't think i would hold back from commenting if i saw them filming near by. Specially as i know a number of children around here aren't allowed to be photographed let alone recorded.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ve got any intention of buying a camper van. It’s all for extra footage and clickbait as they have nothing else going on in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 18540y

No, Hell no. You can stay well away from Cornwall!
These aren’t the places he’d like to visit, they are more like the places they’ll only visit due to the money obviously dwindling.
If he was really interested in these places then they could have already done it considering they are easily accessible and they had the means and money to do so!

Reactions: 7
These aren’t the places he’d like to visit, they are more like the places they’ll only visit due to the money obviously dwindling.
If he was really interested in these places then they could have already done it considering they are easily accessible and they had the means and money to do so!
They seem to think this is going to be a cheap venture for them but unless he knows Cornwall well (and I'm sure the same can be said for Wales and Scotland) then he won't be getting cheap site fees.
They'll stick to all the tourist areas which comes at a cost in the middle of the summer holidays.
Plus they have to factor in the cost of fuel, which will be astronomical coming all that way in the land rover. Then there are days out and all their meals because let's face it lazy may think she's going to become a top chef but the novelty of that will wear off.
And unless they're planning on staying in the big towns then they won't just be able to 'nip to Morrison's' multiple times a day for their supplies. They'll have to do a big shop or eat out. Eating out won't suit them down here though.... I've never come across a nandos!

This is why I think the whole thing will be comedy gold. A lot of the families I've seen do this on YouTube buy or hire an RV which is massive in comparison to creepys pokey caravan! As per usual they never truly think things through.

Reactions: 10
Just putting this here to say it and get it off my chest and its off topic, I apologise. Its just probably the best place to write it.
Dougal, firstly fantastic how he has tried to bring the Chris Ingham situation to public, he's also made some fantastic videos that have been so good to watch, But he's another who is now plugging merch and trying to make money off the back of situation. Isn't that something we don't like the inghams doing plugging merch selling tacky merch? Sorry Dougal but it's starting to look like your also money making on this with merch. I maybe wrong I apologise like I said fab videos, it's just the merch I don't get.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just seen a fan's IG post where they liked her comment and replied saying 'oh yes we can meet up with you when we go to Majorca'. This is frightening.
So it's Majorca? If so maybe someone out there can make their calls to the airport too bad not where they are staying. Maybe Crusty can be detained for another 3-4 hrs...

Reactions: 7
Just putting this here to say it and get it off my chest and its off topic, I apologise. Its just probably the best place to write it.
Dougal, firstly fantastic how he has tried to bring the Chris Ingham situation to public, he's also made some fantastic videos that have been so good to watch, But he's another who is now plugging merch and trying to make money off the back of situation. Isn't that something we don't like the inghams doing plugging merch selling tacky merch? Sorry Dougal but it's starting to look like your also money making on this with merch. I maybe wrong I apologise like I said fab videos, it's just the merch I don't get.
I think Dougal is brilliant, he is such a likeable guy. I don't see the issue with him having merch tbh. I think he has done enough great videos and has enough of a following to warrant it. I can understand people thinking he was overdoing it a bit with plugging it on his lives but he seems to have toned it right down. I really enjoy his lives personally. I would much rather chat on there than any other on YT!

It's much worse seeing other vloggers begging for subscribers or vocally plugging their merch at every opportunity!

It makes me wonder what kind of reactions they get from the public when they’re out and about. It’s one thing to be holding a massive camera up at yourself and talking to yourself as you walk down the street, but just imagine if they get recognised. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and see the weird looks they get from strangers. Do you think they get heckled??
I doubt 99.9% of the UK would have a clue who they were other than them being an obnoxious loud family invading their privacy with their camera 🥴

Reactions: 8
He has to try and make himself look appealing to his younger audience 🤢

Anyone else notice how dirty Jaces's fingernails are in yesterday's vlog 😟
[/QUOTe

I wondered if I was the only one to notice this , bless the poor little thing ,I say thing as unsure what species a rolo is 🙄

I think Dougal is brilliant, he is such a likeable guy. I don't see the issue with him having merch tbh. I think he has done enough great videos and has enough of a following to warrant it. I can understand people thinking he was overdoing it a bit with plugging it on his lives but he seems to have toned it right down. I really enjoy his lives personally. I would much rather chat on there than any other on YT!

It's much worse seeing other vloggers begging for subscribers or vocally plugging their merch at every opportunity!
His lives have so much dead air...... with his merch advertised on a loop. Are the super long lives because he has to start over again to be monetized? Why did he privatize all the videos about Chris? Seems the shirts...mugs...and stuffed raccoons are his main objective now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His lives have so much dead air...... with his merch advertised on a loop. Are the super long lives because he has to start over again to be monetized? Why did he privatize all the videos about Chris? Seems the shirts...mugs...and stuffed raccoons are his main objective now.
👌Spot on.

Reactions: 2
Hands up who’s counting the days to see a “car crash holiday” Jace will be “fussing” loads because of the heat, Lazy will be sat on her arse feeding said fussy baby all day (which I bet she will love!) and creepy will be having to scramble for things to film other than a poolside with other children around. Cue lots of drone footage and inappropriate music alongside it..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dougal, Veronica, Angry wanky, Rees family, I can’t even remember the rest.
All Different channels, all jumped on the same bandwagon.
Some just disguised it better and for longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dougal, Veronica, Angry wanky, Rees family, I can’t even remember the rest.
All Different channels, all jumped on the same bandwagon.
Some just disguised it better and for longer.
Dougal I believed was purely out to help bring attention to the Inghams. Now all his videos are merch merch merch. Shame he's spoilt what he was about as have others.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.