The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs his name is Jace!!! Not Rolo...Jace!!! And the little dig at us about kicking him out was noticed Lazy so Hi! Condolences on losing someone close but maybe next time try to show some compassion and not try and flog merch in the same sentence you cash greedy twats!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They are obviously trying to get sympathy from the IFAM and get money out of them. Making people feel sorry for them so they buy the merch. How sickening. Just watch it be tomorrow's clickbait

It can't be anyone too close to them/in the immediate family if they haven't stopped vlogging. I guess it happened last night though judging by the ending to the vlog.

I think this is the caravan in case anyone is interested.
Maybe email them and tell them about Crusty...

If it was Prinny who’d passed away, I could understand them. It’s absolutely heartbreaking losing your dog. But your parents dog who you see occasionally? To act like that is just milking it and trying to get content in a disgusting way. Yes of course it’s upsetting but they’re making out like their world is in tatters.

But if it’s not Coco and is a person in the family, what a wanky reaction. Sarah in today’s vlog squealing about how excited she is for their holiday next week. I know everything doesn’t get put on hold when someone is ill (even if sometimes you wish it would) but a bit respect given the situation. I don’t expect her to go around crying but that’s just so thoughtless.

Reactions: 5
As much as I can't stand the parents I must say Jace doing that smile laugh thing was so funny. Plus Esme is hilarious 😂.

Reactions: 6
I really do wonder who it is and if
It’s someone that close will they still be going away? (Of course they will!) but seriously tho, help with funeral, support to other family members?
Funeral may even be when they are supposed to be away?
I doubt it’s the dog, the other day when Chris mentioned it and said they had been spending a few hours with a family member who was terminally ill, couldn’t possibly be a dog could it!

Reactions: 1
I think Chris and Sarah have had a massive bust up this week . They did the vloging seperate for a couple of days and then came together when they went to the pub . Sarah seemed glassy eyed and they walked probably to have a drink. I reckon that mark on his neck is from someone ragging him about and the chain has burnt his neck. Sarah was also eating healthy on the day they were separate which is something I do when I'm pissed off with other half . lol kinda I can go it alone vibes and be slim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They wouldn’t last a day in a touring caravan, it’s massively hard work. They’d need a 6 berth, often twin axle which some sites won’t take, then you have to build the awning, fetch the water, empty the grey water, empty the chem toilet, build your bed every night and put it away. That’s not even factoring the actual towing - and it costs a small fortune in petrol/diesel to tow. The king and queen of the all inclusive would absolutely hate it.

Reactions: 10
I notice that Chris had the same fringe (and receding hairline) as a child.

View attachment 17893

Re: the caravan. I've often wondered if the Dixons come from a traveller background. If so, Sarah should feel well at home. There's something about her that reminds me of the settled traveller women in our area. The insistence on long hair for all the females in the family irrespective of age, the Uggs, onesies, PJs and love of bling. Seeing pictures of her mum's white, horse drawn hearse sealed the deal for me.
Oh yes definitely get a traveller vibe from Sarah , nowt wrong with that of course. I’m quite fond of her in a way 😂 It’s Creepy I take issue with 🤢

Reactions: 1
sorry completely off topic as to what is being spoken about right now but I’m finding it absolutely crazy what those drama/“tea” spill YouTube channels can do, James Charles has lost millions of subscribers due to everyone finding out about his disgusting behaviour it makes me wish they’d catch onto Chris and hopefully bring the proper attention needed to what he’s done. It’s just not right that he gets to broadcast himself to children every single day when he’s done what he has

Reactions: 14
sorry completely off topic as to what is being spoken about right now but I’m finding it absolutely crazy what those drama/“tea” spill YouTube channels can do, James Charles has lost millions of subscribers due to everyone finding out about his disgusting behaviour it makes me wish they’d catch onto Chris and hopefully bring the proper attention needed to what he’s done. It’s just not right that he gets to broadcast himself to children every single day when he’s done what he has
Money corrupts simple!

Reactions: 6
The way he described it as well, 'listen guys, its just the dodgy lighting in this house'. :mad: Poor Esme.
Leaving aside the fact that they are a pair of absolute bullshitters about many things, if there was actually the slightest possibility that there was dodgy lighting in the house they’d have the builders in pronto. ‘You need to get round here sharpish fool, the baby Jason has a ginge tinge.’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Chris and Sarah have had a massive bust up this week . They did the vloging seperate for a couple of days and then came together when they went to the pub . Sarah seemed glassy eyed and they walked probably to have a drink. I reckon that mark on his neck is from someone ragging him about and the chain has burnt his neck. Sarah was also eating healthy on the day they were separate which is something I do when I'm pissed off with other half . lol kinda I can go it alone vibes and be slim 😂
I don't even think Chris is sleeping at the house anymore. The day Chris 'lost the footage', there was no need for him to return home. They are barely together anymore. They rarely show any affection toward each other.

Reactions: 8
Remember when they were clearing out the office room for Jace’s bedroom? Chris was packing away his desk and said something like ‘it’ll only be for now’ and ‘i’ve got a plan’ or something to that effect. I thought they were thinking of an extension or converting the garage but maybe his plan was to get this caravan as an office/nightly hideaway for Chris’s ‘editing’.
A kind of don’t come a knockin’ if the caravans a rockin’, SARAH! kind of thing.

Because that house really needed something else to chav it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.