The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Nikki situation.. this video comes to mind.
https://streamable.com/59t0
If you don't want people talking about you, stop baiting people into posting about you via your instagram then and stop reading here?
People like her who pull out the mental health card when the tables are turned piss me off.
I had no idea who she was till people starting talking about her post's calling out the ''trolls''.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder will Lazy and Creepy commemorate the first yr anniversary of the alleged charges against him the same way they are reminiscing about the 3 yr anniversary they got their dog. Well we have a few months to find out...He's such a unmanly man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder will Lazy and Creepy commemorate the first yr anniversary of the alleged charges against him the same way they are reminiscing about the 3 yr anniversary they got their dog. Well we have a few months to find out...He's such a unmanly man.
Yeah I’m hoping they’ll release some commemorative merch bought in from China just to mark the occasion. Preferably it’s a smelly black beanie with #liefam or #chaiwhileyoulie embroidered on it

Some kind of signal to the Chaifam perhaps? A secret code to do with a single, irregularly-shaped ball? 🤔
It’s like being the Illuminati.. but for dumbarses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder the cat took a swipe at Chris's head, poor thing been stuck in there all night and had caught a whiff of some hot sweaty gammon from the beanie and took a chance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
No wonder the cat took a swipe at Chris's head, poor thing been stuck in there all night and had caught a whiff of some hot sweaty gammon from the beanie and took a chance.
Wonder if he shouted 'nahhhhh fool' afterwards :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That cat was doing the lords work by trying to swipe that stinking, infested with god knows what beanie of that slime balls head. Good attempt cat, will give you that. It must be bonded/sealed to his scalp now with all the festering oil and sweat 😭 :sick:. Must be a right pong coming from him.. He will be attracting flies soon enough 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
You’d think you’d do the housekeeping on your false persona’s before you went all out in a passive aggressive blitz campaign #nikkiisanutter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a few days off and just caught up. You lot crack me up! Not watched the slems since the surgery vlog, and I don't regret it. Good to see they are still being click baity focks. Nikki is so desperate to be something relevant in the YouTube world its actually hilarious. Also the fact she cinstaly uses the wrong YOUR boils me...how do these people even know how to make kids let alone bring them up! Eeessshh.

Reactions: 12
Chris can keep denying it but in the video he’s put up of Jace (turn volume off to not hear creepy’s voice) you can clearly tell his hair has got a ginger tinge to it....
I do also worry how him continuing to state how blonde his hair is will affect Esmé who has ginger hair? Like honestly if people think it looks ginger even if it is blonde WHAT DOES IT MATTER? I truly don’t understand why he cares so much & he will only be doing his child damage.

• Sad
Chris can keep denying it but in the video he’s put up of Jace (turn volume off to not hear creepy’s voice) you can clearly tell his hair has got a ginger tinge to it....
I do also worry how him continuing to state how blonde his hair is will affect Esmé who has ginger hair? Like honestly if people think it looks ginger even if it is blonde WHAT DOES IT MATTER? I truly don’t understand why he cares so much & he will only be doing his child damage.
The way he described it as well, 'listen guys, its just the dodgy lighting in this house'. :mad: Poor Esme.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He could claw backs tiny little bit of respect if he just admitted he had red hair like Esme.

Isn't there pictures of him as a kid with red hair?

Reactions: 14
The way he described it as well, 'listen guys, its just the dodgy lighting in this house'. :mad: Poor Esme.
He’s just disgusting to the bleeping core. Don’t think there’s anyone I dislike more than him currently, and that’s saying something because his wife is up there

Reactions: 16
He could claw backs tiny little bit of respect if he just admitted he had red hair like Esme.

And as an adult. Look at all that ginger.

I think this is what Chris suffers from.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Yep, Jane used to post pictures of him and Dave as kids on Instagram. I think they were on GG but not sure which thread.

I did find the one of Sarah, Katrina and Damo (the brother in prison) though:

Reactions: 1
Yep, Jane used to post pictures of him and Dave as kids on Instagram. I think they were on GG but not sure which thread.

I did find the one of Sarah, Katrina and Damo (the brother in prison) though:
Is Sarah the one with the blue hairband? They're so alike!

Reactions: 1
I think I found a photo of Chris as a kid thanks to Dougal on YouTube. Look at all that ginger, even the Grandad is ginger. Watch them continue to deny it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.