The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’d love to be a fly on the wall this summer. The Griswolds ain’t got nothing on the inghams european vacation. Italian Nando’s, Spanish Nando’s. Maybe they’ll push the boat out and sample some local food with Le cadburys fingres in France.

I’d pay money to see Chris or Sarah have to empty that toilet. 🤮🤣 Can you imagine them squeezed into a caravan that sleeps four? Chris will still insist it’s just like staying at Davy Crockett ranch and even better than being at Disney world.

Bit risky getting Chris a hotel on wheels though. I can just imagine it now. “I’m gonna have to take the caravan to Manchester Sarah. My skates won’t fit in the boot of the car.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just when I think they can't get any sicker and they go and write that.
Honestly, what the hell is wrong with them. Someone you apparently love has just died and that's all the care you give. A few sentences directly followed by advertising your 'merch'.

This merch that creepy supposedly spent weeks and weeks sorting. That looks like a year 6 class has thrown together in one afternoon.

Abhorrent pair of cretins!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They are obviously trying to get sympathy from the IFAM and get money out of them. Making people feel sorry for them so they buy the merch. How sickening. Just watch it be tomorrow's clickbait

It can't be anyone too close to them/in the immediate family if they haven't stopped vlogging. I guess it happened last night though judging by the ending to the vlog.

I think this is the caravan in case anyone is interested.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
At almost 14 i couldnt think of anything worse then being away all summer, not that isabelle sees her mates anyway.

Reactions: 21
Could it be Coco that has passed away? I remember the enlarged body and shaved patch which would indicate that all was not well. If so, then Prinny has lost her playmate.

The caravan they looked at in the vlog costs 8k and is a 4 berth. Perfect for a family of 6 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They are obviously trying to get sympathy from the IFAM and get money out of them. Making people feel sorry for them so they buy the merch. How sickening. Just watch it be tomorrow's clickbait

It can't be anyone too close to them/in the immediate family if they haven't stopped vlogging. I guess it happened last night though judging by the ending to the vlog.

I think this is the caravan in case anyone is interested.
I predict it’s a pet, but clickbait used.

Reactions: 4
If it is Coco then it is very sad and I hope she is at peace now but I have no sympathy for them now they have used whoever it is to try and sell the merch. It's just sick. I do think that if it were Coco then it would have been mentioned by now. I am so angry so I am going to go and calm down now. They make me so angry. There was no need to bloody mention it. If it had been Prinny then fair enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Would love to see them in that caravan after a week or two. Jace’s swing chair taking up half the floor space, kids getting on each other’s nerves, Sarah and Chris being near each other (unless he fecks off ‘skating’ everyday), everyone like Zombies after a night when Jace won’t settle. I thought Australia was their holiday from hell, this will be a whole new level.

Also, my heart breaks for Esme. Clearly she’s so into gymnastics, having so much fun and so proud of herself. Heartbreaking to think her tit show parents lost her her place in the gymnastics class :/

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I notice that Chris had the same fringe (and receding hairline) as a child.

Re: the caravan. I've often wondered if the Dixons come from a traveller background. If so, Sarah should feel well at home. There's something about her that reminds me of the settled traveller women in our area. The insistence on long hair for all the females in the family irrespective of age, the Uggs, onesies, PJs and love of bling. Seeing pictures of her mum's white, horse drawn hearse sealed the deal for me.

Reactions: 16
I notice that Chris had the same fringe (and receding hairline) as a child.

View attachment 17893

Re: the caravan. I've often wondered if the Dixons come from a traveller background. If so, Sarah should feel well at home. There's something about her that reminds me of the settled traveller women in our area. The insistence on long hair for all the females in the family irrespective of age, the Uggs, onesies, PJs and love of bling. Seeing pictures of her mum's white, horse drawn hearse sealed the deal for me.
We live in a huge traveller area and the hair thing is just so bizarre?

Also I swear to god that is Isla on a bike.

Reactions: 3
The caravan they looked at in the vlog costs 8k and is a 4 berth. Perfect for a family of 6 😂
Imagine it at Christmas when it becomes the replacement for the Luxury lodge. 😱 Parked on a hill on the outskirts of Yorkshire. Freezing cold with their faces squashed into all the girls and Jaces presents. Sarah putting up the grey Christmas decorations while Chris makes slow cooker surprise and Jane, Steve, Dave, coco and prinny have to sleep on sleeping bags in kitchen area.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give them 48 hours in a caravan that size before they are clawing each others eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t see why they can’t find Esme a new gymnastics class she clearly loves it and it’s not like they can’t afford the lessons for her

Reactions: 10
Could it be Coco that has passed away? I remember the enlarged body and shaved patch which would indicate that all was not well. If so, then Prinny has lost her playmate.
Properly clickbaity if it’s the dog!

Don’t get me wrong I know it’s heartbreaking and they are part of the family but they made it sound like an actual family member

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's the dog. Surely even the Inghams wouldn't stoop so low (I know, I know ...)

They didn't actually say it was a family member in that post, just "someone very dear". I guess we will have to just wait and see. I'm sure the "someone very dear" would be delighted to know their death has helped shift some crappy #Chaifam merch.

Reactions: 3
It’s so demoralising to Esmé that Chris constantly denies his and Jace’s ginger hair. I am envious of anyone with that colour hair.

I haven’t watched for a few days but I saw some comments about Isla’s hot chocolate in Costa so I went to find that clip, I couldn’t believe that they let her have one with cream, marshmallows, flake and a gingerbread man! Surely they should’ve limited her to 1 or 2 items? Dread to think what all that sugar is doing to her body

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As much as I dislike the Inghams I think the caravan is a good idea, will save them many £££ on holidays and at least they can get some vlog content out of it. Kids don't care where they stay, they just want to be out having fun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.