The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think Chris is sleeping at the house anymore. The day Chris 'lost the footage', there was no need for him to return home. They are barely together anymore. They rarely show any affection toward each other.
It really wouldn't surprise me, I haven't seen them show any affection towards each other whatsoever. I know the counter argument from that side is that they're a family channel and could be inappropriate, but not even the occasional touch, a hug, or kiss on the cheek? Their emotional birth vlog was anything but emotional, they seemed completely detached from one another.

Reactions: 15
It really wouldn't surprise me, I haven't seen them show any affection towards each other whatsoever. I know the counter argument from that side is that they're a family channel and could be inappropriate, but not even the occasional touch, a hug, or kiss on the cheek? Their emotional birth vlog was anything but emotional, they seemed completely detached from one another.
I think affection toward each other can be family friendly. Look at Family Fizz. Darren and Georgie are affectionate to each other often without it being inappropriate. With the Inghams it is non existent.

Reactions: 12
It seems really clear that it’s “her” baby .. the son “he” wanted. You never see him taking bubby for a walk or a ride in the car when he’s unsettled or her letting him have daddy cuddle time. I think that’s sad for Bub and him as there’s no bonding being encouraged.

It’s very much I had this baby to save your skin and it’s MY baby, not yours. He seems very resentful towards her and I can’t say I blame him if he’s not allowed to bond with his son. Sod him, but it’s important for the baby he forms attachment

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It seems really clear that it’s “her” baby .. the son “he” wanted. You never see him taking bubby for a walk or a ride in the car when he’s unsettled or her letting him have daddy cuddle time. I think that’s sad for Bub and him as there’s no bonding being encouraged.

It’s very much I had this baby to save your skin and it’s MY baby, not yours. He seems very resentful towards her and I can’t say I blame him if he’s not allowed to bond with his son. Sod him, but it’s important for the baby he forms attachment

????
Are we watching the same vlogs 😂
I don’t get the impression Chris has ANY interest in that kid unless it’s on the vlog, he’s still focused on his single lad, skating, heart throb 🙄 chai fam life
He doesn’t even look like he’s babysat a baby before let alone had 4 of his own (and he’s a step father of one 🤷‍♀️)
If he really did force her into having another baby I think reality set in the day they got him home and realised there was no improvement in the views and no going back. And Chris lost his sh*t and had a bit of a breakdown.
I feel for the kid but it might be best if none of his sons get to close to him 😏 you know what they say about apples and trees 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To tow a caravan you need a certain level on your driving licence if the car and caravan are over a certain weight (if you passed your driving test after 1997 which he will have done). With a range rover towing, they would definitely be over the combined weight limit and I could put money on it that he won't have sat the additional driving test that's needed. I hope to god he tries to pull this off and gets done for it. But then again he won't have looked into this cos they don't have one bleeping brain cell between them :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
????
Are we watching the same vlogs 😂
I don’t get the impression Chris has ANY interest in that kid unless it’s on the vlog, he’s still focused on his single lad, skating, heart throb 🙄 chai fam life
He doesn’t even look like he’s babysat a baby before let alone had 4 of his own (and he’s a step father of one 🤷‍♀️)
If he really did force her into having another baby I think reality set in the day they got him home and realised there was no improvement in the views and no going back. And Chris lost his sh*t and had a bit of a breakdown.
I feel for the kid but it might be best if none of his sons get to close to him 😏 you know what they say about apples and trees 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I see what you mean, I got the impression his lack of interest comes from her not letting him near the kid. It just seems odd to me because he’s not detached from the girls or disinterested in them, he doesn’t seem to be to me. Whether he’s a good dad etc it’s obvious he’s not but babies need an attachment to feel secure is all.

I don’t think he forced her into getting herself knocked up. I think that was her own stupid idea because even the finest of morons could easily see babies are worth $$$ if done properly

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You don’t need to get pictures of Creepy as a kid to know he’s ginger. He’s been slacking on the old dye job, especially with his eyebrows. You can really see the ginger in them now. You can just tell by his skin tone as well.

People’s own preferences and all that.. but as a 13/14 year old, if you told me my ENTIRE summer was going to consist of travelling around in a caravan then I think I would’ve rather got a first class ticket to hell. I think they forget that kids aren’t robots, travelling is just as exhausting for them, maybe even more so. They need some chill time at home. Isabelle needs day trips out with the girls (actual friends? which will never happen). The summer holidays doesn’t have to just consist of a holiday.
I think the younger two might love it but for a lot of teens this wouldn’t be fun at all.
You can tell they so obviously want to do it because they think it’ll get them more views. Spending thousands on a caravan and travelling around still isn’t cheap. They might as well spend the money and stay somewhere for a month and explore the place properly. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I think that they were trying for another baby well before the allegations about Creepy came out. They both thought that it would massively increase their views and subs and therefore their income.
Lazy had aspirations of a larger house with land and probably a nanny to pass the baby back to, when he wasn’t needed for the vlogs. There would have been several luxury all-inclusive holidays a year and she could have sat on her lazy arse, accepting the adulation from the brainwashed IFAM.

Instead she’s trudging around a used caravan showroom trying to convince people that she’s so excited at the thought of cramming her family of six into a second-hand one bedroom, 4 berth caravan.
I can’t wait for the vlogs where Creepy tells us how it’s the best holiday ever, whilst Lazy is seen emptying the caravan toilet and using the communal showers.😂
If she ever does kick his sorry arse to the kerb, it will be because of the loss of money and possessions and not because he’s a cheating, grooming scumbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think affection toward each other can be family friendly. Look at Family Fizz. Darren and Georgie are affectionate to each other often without it being inappropriate. With the Inghams it is non existent.
You can absolutely show affection in a family friendly manner. You don't need to play tonsil hockey or wrap your legs around each other. Hugging, quick kisses, holding hands, are all appropriate for any audiences. I don't think I have ever seen them be casually affectionate like that. They are like roommates.

Reactions: 14
I agree. They are like roommates. It's so obvious to see there's no romantic love between them anymore... I can imagine Sarah right now still saying she's not healed enough from the birth to do the deed again. Hence Chris' 'lost footage'.

I can't believe that Facebook post... Well, actually I can. Because it's them. "We've just had a death in the family.... But BUY OUR MERCH!" Disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nothing brings out greed like a death. I’d never thought to leverage personal tragedy to push sales up

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 17885
Apologies I didn’t upload this the way I normally would. It’d appear they’ve had some sad news. That’s horrible for them regardless of my feelings towards them, it’s not something I’d wish on anyone x
Well I’m sorry they lost someone but it’s hard to have sympathy when they plug merch in the same breath. Gross.

Reactions: 15
Yes the person who passed is Chris' uncle <<Name removed for privacy reasons>>
He was quite successful with his music back in the day apparently. Horrible to cope with any member who dies but it's bleeping disgraceful they're using this situation to play on their impressionable young fan's emotions by plugging their merch in the same breath. Despicable people.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Sarah can't be too upset over the death as she was out at a 40th birthday party yesterday according to her personal FB. Jace was in that blue dungeree outfit, it's like he only has two outfits, that and the knitted one 😂

Reactions: 6
Sarah can't be too upset over the death as she was out at a 40th birthday party yesterday according to her personal FB. Jace was in that blue dungeree outfit, it's like he only has two outfits, that and the knitted one 😂
It’s stained in the photo she has shared on fb 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.