The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up after a few days off! Just watched tonight's vlog. I really wish they would strap Jace into his chair and his carseat when they're out and about! All it takes is for someone to knock the pushchair or Sarah to crash into something with it (I know I've accidentally crashed my kids pushchairs before - ooops) and he's going to have an awful fall if it was to happen. Hes kicking around a lot more now he NEEDS to be strapped in to his seats. Funny how she strapped him into the seat when she went to mothercare though.
I feel like they're living very separate lives now. It doesn't seem like they spend any time together at all. Maybe they've broken up but are still 'living together' because there's already a lot of upset within the family with someone being very ill?

Reactions: 8
Remember when they were clearing out the office room for Jace’s bedroom? Chris was packing away his desk and said something like ‘it’ll only be for now’ and ‘i’ve got a plan’ or something to that effect. I thought they were thinking of an extension or converting the garage but maybe his plan was to get this caravan as an office/nightly hideaway for Chris’s ‘editing’.
A kind of don’t come a knockin’ if the caravans a rockin’, SARAH! kind of thing.

Because that house really needed something else to chav it up!
i think he could have kept his office a couple of more years, Have Jace even been in his room yet??

Reactions: 5
Remember when they were clearing out the office room for Jace’s bedroom? Chris was packing away his desk and said something like ‘it’ll only be for now’ and ‘i’ve got a plan’ or something to that effect. I thought they were thinking of an extension or converting the garage but maybe his plan was to get this caravan as an office/nightly hideaway for Chris’s ‘editing’.
A kind of don’t come a knockin’ if the caravans a rockin’, SARAH! kind of thing.

Because that house really needed something else to chav it up!
I could definitely see them getting it for Chris to sleep in, almost as a 'oh I don't want to disturb your mum when I'm up editing'. He can't exactly not sleep in the house with the girls around as I'm sure they'd ask questions eventually...although I guess on holidays they can kind of get away with it, as Chris probably says 'look there's enough rooms for us all to have our own separate room, woOoO HoOoO!'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think he could have kept his office a couple of more years, Have Jace even been in his room yet??
Seriously? And have shopaholic Sarah have to postpone all that shopping for baby room bits and bats? Nah foo’

I could definitely see them getting it for Chris to sleep in, almost as a 'oh I don't want to disturb your mum when I'm up editing'. He can't exactly not sleep in the house with the girls around as I'm sure they'd ask questions eventually...although I guess on holidays they can kind of get away with it, as Chris probably says 'look there's enough rooms for us all to have our own separate room, woOoO HoOoO!'
Not exactly the most subtle way of doing things. Trying to pretend to be the happy loved up couple with your husband living on the driveway.

Seems like perfect Ingham logic though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously? And have shopaholic Sarah have to postpone all that shopping for baby room bits and bats? Nah foo’

Not exactly the most subtle way of doing things. Trying to pretend to be the happy loved up couple with your husband living on the driveway.

Seems like perfect Ingham logic though!
He’s probably sleeping in the garage and that’s why they couldn’t get their story straight when he found the cat, he was getting dry washing out the machine according to Sarah. According to Chris he was looking through boxes for something for Sarah...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s probably sleeping in the garage and that’s why they couldn’t get their story straight when he found the cat, he was getting dry washing out the machine according to Sarah. According to Chris he was looking through boxes for something for Sarah...
Theres a joke about chris getting pussy in the garage somewhere isnt thier 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly off-topic but I'm quite surprised not to see an OMG! badge on his jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yes definitely get a traveller vibe from Sarah , nowt wrong with that of course. I’m quite fond of her in a way 😂 It’s Creepy I take issue with 🤢
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:traveler wives are very houseproud though they do all the work so she definitely must be the runt of the travelling community

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Isabelle, what 13 year old what's to be going around Europe in a tin can and sharing a bed with her kid sisters?
I really hope she rebels soon. She surely can't be happy living the way she does. Especially when friends at school must talk about there shopping trips ect?

Reactions: 17
“No idea why I’m talking to you all like you’re Rolo”

She sounds no different to any other time she’s started the vlog. Ever.
😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm, I think the Friends 'Central Perk' resemblance is a bit of reach to be honest. Even the pictures side to side don't trigger a connection for me.

The original Chaifam/Starbucks one absolutely screamed rip off though.

Reactions: 16
who's died?

Still not watched..I think I've finally kicked my filthy habit of watching that tit show to feel better about myself. Honestly I can't imagine Chris and Sarah getting a van lmao. She can't even wipe her own fat fanny flaps after going for a wee...she's that lazy. It takes 2 people to hook up a decent sized tourer..And line it up etc. And don't even get me started on putting up an awning...its graft having a caravan for holiday and they wouldn't cope. It would be amazing for the girls to go on caravan holidays in France etc..I loved it as a child so much.. but the parents are to bond idle for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You wanna cram into a caravan with someone who looks at you like this? I would be having none of that face be put in my direction from my partner

4778DFD5-5D18-451E-A8F0-AF86908E04E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So who's died? Why post about it? Still not watched..I think I've finally kicked my filthy habit of watching that tit show to feel better about myself. Honestly I can't imagine Chris and Sarah getting a van lmao. She can't even wipe her own fat fanny flaps after going for a wee...she's that lazy. It takes 2 people to hook up a decent sized tourer..And line it up etc. And don't even get me started on putting up an awning...its graft having a caravan for holiday and they wouldn't cope. It would be amazing for the girls to go on caravan holidays in France etc..I loved it as a child so much.. but the parents are to bond idle for it.
A family member.
Thoughts are with the none shady members of the family.
Even when you’re an utter twit, it’s not easy saying goodbye to one of your own. 😐

Reactions: 6
A family member.
Thoughts are with the none shady members of the family.
Even when you’re an utter twit, it’s not easy saying goodbye to one of your own. 😐
No I agree and its awful that it has happened to their family..but why post it while plugging merch. He's a big gross bastard.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.