The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know.

Men who aren't physically attractive can also have qualities that can draw you to them, but this is Chris Ingham. He has no charm, charisma or intelligence. He offers nothing. I think this is why he likes young girls that he can manipulate, because no sane, grown woman would look at him twice.

I can sit for a good hour and talk to my husband about life in general of an evening, but I couldn't imagine holding more than a sentence conversation with Chris without wanting to leave the room. How can Sarah look at that for the rest of her life?
I couldn’t even think of one thing that would attract me to creepy not the smallest thing

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They live in West Yorkshire which is a very multicultural area so there are events like Leeds Carnival & Bradford Mela etc they could be attending. Always fun days out and free (unless you pay for rides/food but then again just take a picnic!!). They would get to integrate with other ethnicities and experience their history and music.

Reactions: 11
I used to have this friend she used to wear new clothes out every weekend , really lovely clothes , then she would take them back Monday , or she’d get someone she worked with , friend , sister or mum to do it .
Her mother even washed several items , she would carefully remove the tag pushing the end of the plastic but through , and the same to put it back
I’ve often thought this with the inghams , they buy for holidays yet you hardly see the kids in half of it , and they daily vlog so it’s not like they could say , they wear it on other occasions 🤷‍♀️
A lot of influencers that do “primark hauls” and “next hauls” (high street stuff) do this every month, they return the lot.
Online stores send them “vouchers to use” for free. 🤨
I recon the ingham’s would be the type to wear it, spray it with febreze and return it.
Or rip the hem out and say it was bought like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why on earth would they go all the way to Sheffield for a shopping centre that is no different to ones near them! If they have gone there it was absolutely rammed today would have been a nightmare to walk comfortably around blogging with a pram
That’s what stopped me going to see whether they were still there. Probably so no one they know will see them

Reactions: 8
Today's vlog was like watching paint dry. The ifam won't want to hear a daily poo update so they will get bored soon.

I wonder if they will charge for the app and this is their last ditch attempt at survival. If it fails I think they will quit Youtube. I guess it must be expensive to build an app. Do they even have the money?

Reactions: 11
Just watching yesterday’s vlog and Sarah pisses me off when she has to say wash your hands first, like that makes her a good mum ..a few germs are okay you know like when Chris coughed all in his hands then back to Rolo 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So towards the end of today’s vlog Chris said how “difficult” Jace was being...what a strange way to describe your inability in meeting your newborns basic needs...maybe he wants more than a quick feed and being rocked back to sleep...

• Sad
Reactions: 33
On insta stories, What kind of image is Sarah setting by saying that she can’t have her hair cut short because her face is “too chubby” for it (gabby/velvetghost says the same) and I just think you’ve got so many young girls watching and to say such a potential harming thing??? It may seem so trivial but those little things implement little seeds into their brains. Also incredibly damaging for her daughters.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What on Earth was today’s vlog?! They are seriously running out of ideas!
They are getting even more boring than ever. Nothing is original or interesting anymore. If this was the content they were putting out before they reached one million subscribers they would never have got there. Earning money on YouTube really does make you lazy and the inghams are proof of this. As soon as the money starts rolling in the effort stops. They used to be constantly on the go and now it’s rare they leave the house.

Today’s vlog consisted of Jace shitting on Sarah’s hand. Chris pissing off out to skate again for god knows how many hours and the girls and Sarah filming a fashion show in the toy room while, I assume, Granny looked after Jace. They look like they have given up tbh and are throwing together whatever tit they film in the day.

Reactions: 15
How convenient that Creepy apparently forgets to film all his best skating when he's really "juiced" (!) and caught up in the moment, doing loads of tricks. Loads of tricks?! How come we keep seeing the same one tired old trick time after time? Dunno what that trick is called but it needs to be called a "Cyndi friggin Lauper"! (And no, nothing to do with girl's just wanting to have fun!) A proper one trick donkey!

If Jace has got conjunctivitis then it's no surprise. On yesterday's vlog, when Jace was being dressed etc on Creepy's lap, Creepy was sniffling and coughing into his hands and then touching the baby. I'm not surprised that he's got a sticky eye with all the germs floating about there. Poor boy. It's one thing after the next.

Just watching yesterday’s vlog and Sarah pisses me off when she has to say wash your hands first, like that makes her a good mum ..a few germs are okay you know like when Chris coughed all in his hands then back to Rolo 🤨
Yes...I was just thinking about that. And how ironic that while he was coughing hard into his hands Lazy was talking about hygiene (something about Prinny licking her arse, I think).

Reactions: 6
And his filthy fingernails let’s not forget

• Sick
How convenient that Creepy apparently forgets to film all his best skating when he's really "juiced" (!) and caught up in the moment, doing loads of tricks. Loads of tricks?! How come we keep seeing the same one tired old trick time after time? Dunno what that trick is called but it needs to be called a "Cyndi friggin Lauper"! (And no, nothing to do with girl's just wanting to have fun!) A proper one trick donkey!

If Jace has got conjunctivitis then it's no surprise. On yesterday's vlog, when Jace was being dressed etc on Creepy's lap, Creepy was sniffling and coughing into his hands and then touching the baby. I'm not surprised that he's got a sticky eye with all the germs floating about there. Poor boy. It's one thing after the next.
That poor boy stands no chance with them two dimwits who can't even meet his basic needs!
It's sad that they can't even do that for him.

Reactions: 7
I reckon Chris has got it into his head that if they make a chaifam app (lol) they can cash in and it’d be like how Kim Kardashian made her app and made millions 😂 he runs away with his own narcissism, he’s going to bankrupt them with this one I reckon

• Haha
Sad state of affairs when hate watchers can’t even hate watch it’s that tit anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t find the post where someone said about returning clothes etc but this is what Demi has just put on her own thread so it must be such a common occurrence.🤷🏻‍♀️
It was me and here at tattle it’s been noted that a lot of toys end up on eBay ,
I’ve seen them buy lots of clothing in the past and clothes last they don’t disintegrate I a few weeks , they shouldn’t be looking so shabby when they’ve bought so much stuff ,
Unlessss there is something dodgy going on and she is also returning clothing .
Sorry ohthedrama I missed your comment but agree 100%

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.