The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fk it I may not agree with them letting ifam send them stuff but I’m tempted to send Isabelle a new bloody onesie - it seems it’s the only way she will get one!
I suspect that's why she's being shown wearing it in the vlog, so someone takes pity on her and sends her a new one.
I still think lazy is buying things and sending them to their p.o. box though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our chance to ask queen lazy a question, might ask her what products she uses on her caterpillars 🐛🐛
Screenshot_20190504-143823_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I read this forum all the time but this is one of the only times I’ve posted and mainly because I was scouring Sarah’s insta earlier (for a laugh, obviously). My baby is 6 weeks older than Jace and despite her saying he’s gained weight he just looks so ill.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
These girls are going to have no life skills at this rate. They do no house chores. At Isabelle's age I was doing my own washing and helping with the cooking. Unfortunately her lazy mother and step-father have taught her none of these skills. I am worried about how she will cope in the real world. I doubt she will. As for that disgusting onesie, it should be put on the local bonfire in November.

Thanks to everyone who voted for my title suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I read this forum all the time but this is one of the only times I’ve posted and mainly because I was scouring Sarah’s insta earlier (for a laugh, obviously). My baby is 6 weeks older than Jace and despite her saying he’s gained weight he just looks so ill.

Also, these newborn shoots. My boy was 2 weeks old, I think Jace was a few days older. Jace looks poorly.
Your son is adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we be real here.
That girl goes to school, spent most of her summer holiday last year looking after “the girls” while her parents tried to dig themselves out of a tit hole of their own making.
She Seems to spent a lot of time with Jace, performs daily on a vlog no matter how tit she feels,
Had her first period and boyfriend and breakup and relationships with her family dragged out on line for her mums benefit.
(Black eye anyone!)
Runs her own channel and uploads to that, has an Instagram which is basically a “work” Instagram.
All this with a smile on her face.
She’s a brilliant kid imo, regardless of her overused onesie and comparison to the super kids (now adults) on here who “did their own washing”
It’s a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, it would be bizarre if she said
“no.... I’m doing my own washing... it’s for the vlog 😂
She makes tea for herself and her parents we have seen that. 🤷‍♀️ I mean custard creams, absolute scumbags but il ignore that for now..
She goes shopping with Chris when they’re doing the 12 hourly grocery shop.
She does more than her own mother who whips a boob out every 6/7 hours (if she can get away with it)

Rant over... and breathe 😂😂
Did anyone say that Issy doesn't do plenty for the family? Most people around here seem to fully acknowledge that and it's said often.

If you're referring to my comments about washing clothes, I didn't say that she (or anyone else) should do all of their own washing just because I did some of mine at Issy's age, and I even said that I didn't know how common an occurrence that is at that age.
I'm just saying that if, for whatever reason, her onesie isn't being washed by her parents when it should be (as is obviously the case) then maybe she could do it herself (if allowed). Just that and only that.

Nobody with eyes in their head can deny that that onesie needs a wash. Considering the fact that Lazy & Creepy read here and act on plenty of other comments I find it a bit weird that they're not washing it for her. As for vlogging yourself doing your laundry, of course that's really dull content but since when has that ever bothered them? (And vlogging laundry is a thing on other channels.) We see snippets of loads of other dull stuff so I was just wondering if Issy ever did hers. Someone needs to. End of.

No drama here....nothing to see.....The Isabelle Ingham Appreciation Society can stand down!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Your son is adorable
Thank you! I think I find the whole thing so tragic because Vinnie (my son) is literally a few weeks ahead and I just don’t remember him seeming so lifeless. This is was him at Jace’s current age. I also tried to breastfeed but Vinnie really struggled with making the effort to feed so after 2 weeks bottle fed and he’s happy as ever.

But yeah Vinnie at the age Jace is. They don’t even compare. It’s upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you! I think I find the whole thing so tragic because Vinnie (my son) is literally a few weeks ahead and I just don’t remember him seeming so lifeless. This is was him at Jace’s current age. I also tried to breastfeed but Vinnie really struggled with making the effort to feed so after 2 weeks bottle fed and he’s happy as ever.

Love his clothes,I don’t get her obsession with wanting him asleep al the time at that age mine where becoming curious of what’s going on and watching everything not wanting to be asleep

Reactions: 4

Awww your baby is so cute!!! He actually looks like a human too, jace still has that ‘newborn’ look about him that he hasn’t been able to shake off yet. Don’t know if I described that very well, but after a few weeks babies tend to start getting their own facial features but I think he still looks like every other newborn baby I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 8
Pram situation... (After seeing Sarah's insta stories with the monstrosity in the background).

Does their pram not fold down then?? Didn't they spend about a grand on it?

• Wow
Do you reckon they’re going somewhere due to the long weekend/bank holiday?

Can we be real here.
That girl goes to school, spent most of her summer holiday last year looking after “the girls” while her parents tried to dig themselves out of a tit hole of their own making.
She Seems to spent a lot of time with Jace, performs daily on a vlog no matter how tit she feels,
Had her first period and boyfriend and breakup and relationships with her family dragged out on line for her mums benefit.
(Black eye anyone!)
Runs her own channel and uploads to that, has an Instagram which is basically a “work” Instagram.
All this with a smile on her face.
She’s a brilliant kid imo, regardless of her overused onesie and comparison to the super kids (now adults) on here who “did their own washing”
It’s a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, it would be bizarre if she said
“no.... I’m doing my own washing... it’s for the vlog 😂
She makes tea for herself and her parents we have seen that. 🤷‍♀️ I mean custard creams, absolute scumbags but il ignore that for now..
She goes shopping with Chris when they’re doing the 12 hourly grocery shop.
She does more than her own mother who whips a boob out every 6/7 hours (if she can get away with it)

Rant over... and breathe 😂😂
I quite like Isabelle and compared to my nieces/nephews at her age, she’s appears quite pleasant and well behaved.

Reactions: 5
Yeah looks like it, but what the hell is her hair about?!?!

That means he’s doing it himself, no big meeting! What a fool! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He must spend all his time search for all these stupid ideas and then try and fool the ifam into thinking they have amazing management. In reality nobody gives the slightest tit about them. No company with any brains will go anywhere near the Inghams.

The app will probably be completely tit as well.

Pram situation... (After seeing Sarah's insta stories with the monstrosity in the background).

Does their pram not fold down then?? Didn't they spend about a grand on it?
They are so thick, they didn’t think how it would fit in cars 🤦‍♀️ Like the Land Rover they are just status symbols, there’s no shopping basket, not sure where Sarah is going to put all her “bargains” and alleged shop lifting 🤭

• Haha
I think Wix are the ones who are developing their “APP” 🤔View attachment 15340
Wonder if its worth reporting them? I think with Wix you technically make the app/website etc yourself, but considering his history of messaging young girls...having an app where they could potentially interact with fans is a concern. Plus if Wix is partnering with them...I doubt they'd want their reputation tarnished?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.