The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thought of becoming a vlogger and not having to go to work anymore??? I can’t afford holidays like they have or eating out like they do and I work 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Again go shopping later in the day, get up and out first thing lazy twats!

Baby click bait isn’t working anymore 66k views in 24 hours! 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20190504-170116_Instagram.jpg

Are those the shoes granny grim bought Izzy for school? I can't remember what she ended up getting but I'm sure she was holding a pair like it.

I hope it isn't just coat shopping but onesie shopping too! They take all their inspiration from on here!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 15356

Are those the shoes granny grim bought Izzy for school? I can't remember what she ended up getting but I'm sure she was holding a pair like it.

I hope it isn't just coat shopping but onesie shopping too! They take all their inspiration from on here!
I think they are.

Why is it that Isla is the only one who looks somewhat put together? I guess since she's not wearing her only coat?

Reactions: 9
Bit strange wearing a “I’d rather be watching the Ingham Family” top. You’re literally saying you’d rather watch yourself. I know youtubers are all narcissistic to a certain level but that’s beyond cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looks like things are taking their toll on Chris (guilty conscience?). He looks 50, not 34. Or maybe his age is another thing he's lied about?

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 17.14.09.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What on Earth was today’s vlog?! They are seriously running out of ideas!

Reactions: 11
What on Earth was today’s vlog?! They are seriously running out of ideas!
The first 4 minutes was talking about Jace's tit and the last 18 minutes was just them talking tit (pardon my language)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always check here 1st to see if it’s worth watching

Reactions: 4
I always check here 1st to see if it’s worth watching
The last few vlogs have been dire, don't bother. I skim all the kids stuff and watch a bit of Sarah and Chris.

I don't think they're enjoying it at all any more, it's like they've given up.

The last few vlogs have been dire, don't bother. I skim all the kids stuff and watch a bit of Sarah and Chris.

I don't think they're enjoying it at all any more, it's like they've given up.
It’s been like that for a while,since lazy passed her test it’s like they live separate lives

Reactions: 7
I wish someone would wind her up to the point where she rants on the vlog

at least they'd have some watchable footage. their views would shoot up if she did

All the activities that they do as a family seem to involve spending ridiculous amounts of money for short term pleasure (shopping, cinema, theme parks, trampolining etc...). Wish they would take the children to more cultural places like art galleries, museums, library/community activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
34? He must have had the hardest paper round in Yorkshire. I don’t wish to exaggerate or engage in hyperbole, but he looks at least 105 years old. Minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God he is so ugly. He honestly makes my skin crawl. What do girls see him in?
I know.

Men who aren't physically attractive can also have qualities that can draw you to them, but this is Chris Ingham. He has no charm, charisma or intelligence. He offers nothing. I think this is why he likes young girls that he can manipulate, because no sane grown woman would look at him twice.

I can sit for a good hour and talk to my husband about life in general of an evening, but I couldn't imagine holding more than a sentence conversation with Chris without wanting to leave the room. How can Sarah look at that for the rest of her life?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.