The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does the health visitor typically come back to weigh after birth? Or is it case by case basis, depending on rate of gain?

Reactions: 4
Lol since decent apps cost around the £50k mark to develop its going to be rather pants.. if they are doing it themselves or paying a kiddiescripter to do it.. basic app would be 25k.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Alleged Shoplifting?
According to twitter both of them were repeated shoplifters #seacroftlife

How long does the health visitor typically come back to weigh after birth? Or is it case by case basis, depending on rate of gain?
Usually at 6 weeks, and then you are meant to go to baby clinic to keep checking weight gain

Reactions: 6
Wow! Never heard that before. I like Them even less now, if that's the case. I need get Me on Twitter, feel like I'm missing out!

Reactions: 1

'If your baby is gaining weight and you and your health visitor have no concerns, they should only be weighed once a month. This gives a clear idea of your baby's weight gain over a period of time. '

Reactions: 2
It does vary by area but here babies should be back to birth weight by day 12 otherwise they stay under the midwife rather than the health visitor.

Then it's health visitor at home at 6 weeks and once a month at baby clinic

Reactions: 4
"Wendsday" :ROFLMAO: Not often do I come across something online that has me bursting with laughter but I just choked on my tea reading that. How can someone get to their thirties and not know how to spell the days of the week? No wonder she went to drama school. There's stupid but then there's I'm-Stupid-But-Don't-Know-I'm-Stupid-And-Don't-Care-That-I'm-Stupid-So-Self-Reflection-And-Self-Improvement-Is-Not-For-Me-Stupid.

I'm filing this next to MOD's (Clemmie Hooper's) "Chester Draws".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No drama here....nothing to see.....The Isabelle Ingham Appreciation Society can stand down!!!
🙄
I think I’ve upset you....
I’m going out on a limb here.
was it the custard creams? 😣

I’ve banned them from the #IIAS
#scumbags

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to have this friend she used to wear new clothes out every weekend , really lovely clothes , then she would take them back Monday , or she’d get someone she worked with , friend , sister or mum to do it .
Her mother even washed several items , she would carefully remove the tag pushing the end of the plastic but through , and the same to put it back
I’ve often thought this with the inghams , they buy for holidays yet you hardly see the kids in half of it , and they daily vlog so it’s not like they could say , they wear it on other occasions 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.