The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that too, but I think at that point in the vlog, Sarah was at dancing with Esme and Isla, in her car, and Chris was in his car with Isabelle?
Of course Chris would be with Isabelle! When is he ever not with her?!

Reactions: 7
Maybe the garage is actually full of Blue Nun rather than discarded plastic tat.

They could have at least tied Isla's hair back while she was eating. If it's on her jumper then it's definitely in her hair as well.
It looks like her jumper/cardigan is on back to front anyway, so they can just turn it the right way round - days more wear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why film a special moment which should be kept private? Sarah took Jace to her mum's grave but why share it? Kind of takes away the sentiment

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another boring vlog. They literally do nothing all day worth filming. Chris must be the laziest man I’ve ever seen. He couldn’t pick up the camera until after 5pm because he was super busy sat on his arse checking out the sample for the new app. He has all day to himself and can’t even go and pick up his daughters ballet shoes. I know Sarah gets a lot of stick for being lazy but clearly he’s just as bad if not worst than she is.

I really don’t buy all this vlogging is hard work, tit. He finds time to skate and do whatever else he skulks off to do pretty much every day. His ‘work’ is done while he’s sat on his lazy arse. These vlogs must take an hour to edit every night and he’s putting no effort into putting out good content so god knows what takes up so much time. Before they were earning money they used to actually film things worth watching but all they show now is just how boring their life has become. They said they loved travelling and wanted to show the girls the world but all they seem to show them is the biscuit isle at Morrisons and the skate park.

Reactions: 22
The thumbnail is awful for what the vlog is about. I also can't believe it's taken her 6 weeks to take Jace to her mum's grave!

Reactions: 9
Why film a special moment which should be kept private? Sarah took Jace to her mum's grave but why share it? Kind of takes away the sentiment
I’m with you on this and it’s up to each person but personally I find it very disrespectful and rude to film or take pictures of a grave. It’s just something I’ve never thought to even do either.

I also can't believe it's taken her 6 weeks to take Jace to her mum's grave!
I think it’s a personal thing but my mother & I rarely go to see my Nan’s grave (her mother) because whilst we know it’s her grave, we know she’s not really there if that makes sense? We’re not the type to sit and talk to the headstone either, it just feels strange. There are people that do the complete opposite of us of course but I don’t think it’s a big deal that Sarah took 6 weeks to take him.

Reactions: 15
The thumbnail is awful for what the vlog is about. I also can't believe it's taken her 6 weeks to take Jace to her mum's grave!
Why can’t they use his name instead of baby?! 🤬
Also another recycled thumbnail of Sarah and does Jace ever have any other expression other than frowning?

Reactions: 6
That awful tracksuit is back in the thumbnail, I see 🙈😂 That's almost on par with Isabelle's purple coat.

Reactions: 1
I’m with you on this and it’s up to each person but personally I find it very disrespectful and rude to film or take pictures of a grave. It’s just something I’ve never thought to even do either.

I think it’s a personal thing but my mother & I rarely go to see my Nan’s grave (her mother) because whilst we know it’s her grave, we know she’s not really there if that makes sense? We’re not the type to sit and talk to the headstone either, it just feels strange. There are people that do the complete opposite of us of course but I don’t think it’s a big deal that Sarah took 6 weeks to take him.
I agree. We don't visit my Nans grave as often as I'd like but Sarah always makes a big deal of visiting her mum and talking to the grave ect.

Reactions: 3
I agree. We don't visit my Nans grave as often as I'd like but Sarah always makes a big deal of visiting her mum and talking to the grave ect.
Perhaps another thing she hasn’t got round to doing because she’s just sooo busy then? 😐

Perhaps another thing she hasn’t got round to doing because she’s just sooo busy then? 😐
Yep far too busy sat on her arse and shopping! She can’t be that bothered that it’s taken this long, and why vlog it it’s disrespectful and private!

Why can’t they use his name instead of baby?! 🤬
Also another recycled thumbnail of Sarah and does Jace ever have any other expression other than frowning?
Yep! They do this with the girls as well, never use their names in titles. It's always 7 year old does this, 10 year old's first crush, 13 year old shock confession etc. Really don't understand it. The 1.2 million ifam strong know their names, but even if they were trying to attract new viewers, who would search YouTube that way??

Reactions: 6
Does Sarah have Jace in the passenger seat of her Land Rover? I’m not a parent but surely that’s not that safe?

Also Chris, instead of complaining that you haven’t exchanged Isla’s shoes and Sarah will be annoyed with you, get out of the house and actually change them then!

Reactions: 5
Does Sarah have Jace in the passenger seat of her Land Rover? I’m not a parent but surely that’s not that safe?
It’s allowed if airbag is off but I’m sure it’s recommended to keep them in the back rather than the front seat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.