The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next first size is up to 7lb 8oz, i thought the top looked too small on Rolo, Commit to breast feeding & expressing properly or give the poor little mite formula!

Reactions: 2
I do think something is off with his weight. Sarah said that outfit was a first size next outfit. They apparently only go up to 7lb 8. Jace is 8lb 9 now and that outfit still looked big on him bar the length of the trousers but he is long.
I just think Sarah is lying about something.

Reactions: 10
Honestly 'country joe' looks like such a twit talking to mcphee like this! How you gonna state you hate the Inghams and want to defend the 16 year old girls he groomed, yet bumsuck their biggest bumsucker.
That is genuinely awful to read, could V's tongue be further up McFleas arsecrack (hun) 🙄 What does McGroomerDefender have on all the backtrackers that makes them act like this?

And then who TF sits in a hot tub, wearing a top, a cap and a fake bleeping beard!!! Imagine knowing you're going away for the weekend...And thinking 'tit have I packed that scabby fake beard' This woman needs some help I'm sure.
When I go away for the weekend/week I switch off from any kind of social media and take a proper break from everything. It's as if people are so addicted to it they just can't switch off. That's pretty sad tbh.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s so against him being a chunk. Chunky babies = healthy babies.

(Not saying skinny babies aren’t, btw. But Jace definitely would benefit from gaining some chunk).

Reactions: 7
S
I do think something is off with his weight. Sarah said that outfit was a first size next outfit. They apparently only go up to 7lb 8. Jace is 8lb 9 now and that outfit still looked big on him bar the length of the trousers but he is long.
I just think Sarah is lying about something.
Sarah lying! never !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe the lawyers for the dumbhams are simply using legalese to make threat. You can sue people for being vexatious too Chris so I’d be bloody careful if I were you coz you might piss off the wrong person with more money and better lawyers than you.
I think they are hitting people with a basic witch Cease and Desist which scares them into clamming up as they have insufficient knowledge of the law (and insufficient funds to hire someone who does).

Reactions: 7
Ok he just gets weirder and weirder, why would you repost this and say love it? You look like you want to murder or do something else to her and she looks like she’s off her face! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because he’s a passive aggressive piece of tit who is punishing her for her witch like control measures in keeping his dick pics from further circulation.

It’s how mummies boy extract revenge. Publishing unflattering pictures and vids of her boobs out to regain a feeling of control

Reactions: 9
Ok he just gets weirder and weirder, why would you repost this and say love it? You look like you want to murder or do something else to her and she looks like she’s off her face! 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you looked up the word 'contempt' in the dictionary, that's the picture that would accompany it.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she didn't know the camera was on when she gave Creepy the Kevin Hart face, then she smiled when she realized.

View attachment 16106

😂😂😂

- When Jace needs a feed
- When someone brings up the non-situation
- When there aren't any new designs in yet to rip off from Next
- When Katrina stops by
- When the midwife/health visitor comes
- When something she's trying to sell at above retail on eBay isn't selling
- When there's no brand deal offers in her inbox
- When social services won't tell who called

Feel free to add to the list!
She looks sooooo like a chav here lol

Going out everyday to buy food is getting so irritating to see.
Any regular family would probably just get a weekly shop or so but it’s purely just for “content” isn’t it? Otherwise what else would they include in their vlogs?
For people that are sooooo busy you’d think going out everyday for food would be an inconvenience to them. You’d also think a person like Sarah would just sit at home and order it all online but I think that’s asking too much of the lazy cow. :rolleyes:
Also, most places they visit whether it’s going to a park or that “surprise holiday” they just had, Chris always seems keen to get different drone shots to put into the videos (“content”). It makes me wonder if he would bother to take them anywhere if they weren’t a vlogging family.

I wish Sarah would get a warning or telling off of some kind. What she has said herself it’s clear she never fed Jace as much as she should’ve been even when she was instructed when to. But, if the problem really isn’t her I hope a reason & solution is figured out soon for the sake of poor Jace. He still looks so scrawny. 😔

Reactions: 5
I think they are hitting people with a basic witch Cease and Desist which scares them into clamming up as they have insufficient knowledge of the law (and insufficient funds to hire someone who does).
Yep, it’s lawyering 101 lol it’s the cheapest legal option when your lawyer isn’t prepared to take you on. Those letters don’t mean tit anyway coz if you wrote back to the lawyer and said “oh yeah, just try and make me stop” and they didn’t enforce it you could then sue them for damages for being frivolous and harassing and in his case .. you’d win, coz he’s got previous form.

Just because the girls were of legal age it doesn’t mean the police couldn’t at least issue him a caution, in the case of the girl who says she slept with him. They could easily pursue him for a cautioning for strong arming her using his age and his public figure status and given her youth and he knew about her mental fragility he would reasonably have known she was pressured and that is not offering her consent.

As for his bullshit silence contract he made her sign, he’s fucked because he can’t issue a “contract” post duck and he didn’t give her reasonable time to confer with her own legal counsel to make an informed decision.
It’s smarter to study the law before you start bandying around irrelevant sub clauses that you thought just after you left your DNA where you shouldn’t have.

If he came to me to be represented, after I’d finished laughing my arse off I would have asked him how much money he’s got to settle with her to buy her silence before I offered him a cup of tea. I wouldn’t take him on anyway, there’s no point you’d just be stealing his money in charging out because you couldn’t build an argument in defence of his behaviour.

They’ve got no lawyers anymore because no lawyer would take him on. He is indefensible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So in 6 weeks Jace has put on a pound he went down to 7lb 9 right? And is now 8lb 9. How is that not a concern for the health visitor?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well CJ's Twitter flounce lasted about 5 minutes, as usual.

Who is this bleeping idiot? Great trial judge my arse!

Agrees with CJ that everything should be swept under the carpet and forgotten. Let the lovely Minghams carry on as if nothing ever happened (and is probably still happening).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They are just so dull at the moment, wonder where the so called surprise holiday will be at the end of the month. surely they wont take that baby on a long haul flight

Reactions: 3
- I used to (and still do to an extent) get really upset when people comment on my babies weight. To me (past issues of disordered eating) words like chunk are really negative and I didn’t/ don’t want them used to describe my beautiful little boy. Totally understand people are trying to be nice etc but mental health is weird and it’s just my “thing”

- Weights listed on baby clothes aren’t always accurate. I find baby clothes (next especially) last (size wise) way longer than their listed weights. Mine was in 0-1 (up to 10lbs) (I think) until he was 3 months and way over 10lbs. 🤷‍♀️

- I do think Sarah has an unhealthy obsession with the kids being small though, a few vlogs back I noticed Esme holding up a dress saying “Look! I’m 9? (Sorry don’t remember her age sorry) but I still fit into this!” Really proudly holding up a dress which was age 7-8. If that was my child alarm bells would be ringing and we’d be having a serious conversation about the unimportance of size and the importance of health. (But again I’m super sensitive about this subject)

Reactions: 8
Well CJ's Twitter flounce lasted about 5 minutes, as usual.

Who is this bleeping idiot? Great trial judge my arse!

View attachment 16490

Agrees with CJ that everything should be swept under the carpet and forgotten. Let the lovely Minghams carry on as if nothing ever happened (and is probably still happening).

View attachment 16491
I think it’s important to remember at this time that none of these people have been paid off and any allegations that Inghams have recruited any of these idiots in exchange for not threatening to take their dumb asses to court is entirely baseless. However...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.