The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well CJ's Twitter flounce lasted about 5 minutes, as usual.

Who is this bleeping idiot? Great trial judge my arse!

View attachment 16490

Agrees with CJ that everything should be swept under the carpet and forgotten. Let the lovely Minghams carry on as if nothing ever happened (and is probably still happening).

View attachment 16491
Yeah duck the law .. omg the greatest trial judges are the people who dress in drag late at night and take it up the proverbial at the first hint of controversy. Now that’s justice 🤢

As for tiny I have 3 kids all super tall and massively underweight and somehow keeping them starving to stay that skinny cost me $1700 in groceries for the month. I don’t take people’s criticism of my kids weights as anything other than genuine care and concern. Then again I know how much they eat so I don’t need to defend myself for it. Even I’m shocked at how fast their metabolisms must be but the 2 without health issues were super porker babies. Anyone who protests as much as lazy knows they could be doing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
- I used to (and still do to an extent) get really upset when people comment on my babies weight. To me (past issues of disordered eating) words like chunk are really negative and I didn’t/ don’t want them used to describe my beautiful little boy. Totally understand people are trying to be nice etc but mental health is weird and it’s just my “thing”

- Weights listed on baby clothes aren’t always accurate. I find baby clothes (next especially) last (size wise) way longer than their listed weights. Mine was in 0-1 (up to 10lbs) (I think) until he was 3 months and way over 10lbs. 🤷‍♀️

- I do think Sarah has an unhealthy obsession with the kids being small though, a few vlogs back I noticed Esme holding up a dress saying “Look! I’m 9? (Sorry don’t remember her age sorry) but I still fit into this!” Really proudly holding up a dress which was age 7-8. If that was my child alarm bells would be ringing and we’d be having a serious conversation about the unimportance of size and the importance of health. (But again I’m super sensitive about this subject)
My 9 yr daughter was a small birthweight and growing up has always been very petite. She still fits into some 7-8yr old clothes depending where i buy ( sizes vary quite dramatically sometimes) some of her summer dresses are even 5-6yrs. Tops I tend to buy true to size as she doesn’t like anything snug.
Also she has a teeny tiny waistline and some of her summer shorts are 4-5yrs which we can get away with, however trousers are a different matter. The size that will fit comfortably around the waist are too short and if I buy her actual size the waist is 3 sizes too big. She has ASD so has sensory problems and therefore won’t wear jeans or anything scratchy so we normally go for leggings but these are never adjustable and the elastic never tight enough. I usually end up stitching them in.
It’s a nightmare! Roll on summer when I can get out the dresses and playsuits.

Just to add, although she measures and weighs on a much smaller scale she is fit & healthy.

Reactions: 2
The baby really brought out Sarah’s Passive Aggressions to a next level. Every frame with Chris it’s like “well he keeps me up all night🤬 but its ok little jacey 😇
Also. I don’t understand why she would want to get some fitness in her life, she’s most likely got a lot of loosening from the north and has gained weight of course, it’s not healthy mental and more physically to sit on a sofa 24/7 and not have some sort of routine to get your heart pumping! Doesn’t even have to be gym, anything, swimming, walk, classes

Reactions: 3
So both gas guzzlers at the petrol station today but yet yesterday she filled up her “new car 🙄” as creepy always leaves it empty? Ok then...🤦🏻‍♀️
The creep should have filled it up and checked everything before his wife and new born went on their first journey.

I cant believe she didn't have a practice run before taking the baby out. They are so irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Going out everyday to buy food is getting so irritating to see.
Any regular family would probably just get a weekly shop or so but it’s purely just for “content” isn’t it? Otherwise what else would they include in their vlogs?
She was so upset it was 90% rain all day.
Morrison’s has a roof right. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The creep should have filled it up and checked everything before his wife and new born went on their first journey.

I cant believe she didn't have a practice run before taking the baby out. They are so irresponsible.
I thought he couldn’t sleep at night knowing the petrol was running low? 😂 is that only when it suits him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought he couldn’t sleep at night knowing the petrol was running low? 😂 is that only when it suits him
I can't remember him saying that. Maybe he was dreaming about having a member of the Chaifam Elite in the car and running out of petrol while the song ' You and me all night let's talk about love' blares out the stereo.

Any decent husband would make sure his wife and baby were safe and comfortable but he's just a selfish usless prick.

That is genuinely awful to read, could V's tongue be further up McFleas arsecrack (hun) 🙄 What does McGroomerDefender have on all the backtrackers that makes them act like this?

When I go away for the weekend/week I switch off from any kind of social media and take a proper break from everything. It's as if people are so addicted to it they just can't switch off. That's pretty sad tbh.
dont think he did switch off he went on 1 of his subscribers live streams
the funniest bit 1.15 hours tattle life get a mention but i think his main problem was he was just having a boring jolly holiday.

I can't remember him saying that. Maybe he was dreaming about having a member of the Chaifam Elite in the car and running out of petrol while the song ' You and me all night let's talk about love' blares out the stereo.

Any decent husband would make sure his wife and baby were safe and comfortable but he's just a selfish usless prick.
He went out one night and filmed himself in a petrol forecourt at midnight. It was around Sarah’s due date but still 😂

• Haha
They are just so dull at the moment, wonder where the so called surprise holiday will be at the end of the month. surely they wont take that baby on a long haul flight
As much as I want it to be Florida, I think it'll be Majorca or Menorca or whatever orca there is. Somewhere cheap. Because that's all they can afford at present.

Reactions: 14
As much as I want it to be Florida, I think it'll be Majorca or Menorca or whatever orca there is. Somewhere cheap. Because that's all they can afford at present.
That kind of holidays perfect with a baby as well.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they had approached the same hotel in Majorca for another freebie

• Angry
Reactions: 8
After reading about how different the inghams were when they first started vlogging I went back and had a quick watch of one of their old one's. My God, they are so so different!! Nothing looks scripted, and Chris can actually go a full 5 minutes without an edit! More like watching a nice home movie, and the girls seemed so genuinely happy too.

I really worry about the girls now having to be in videos every day. The only respite they get from it is when they're at school.

There are laws about child employment, I don't understand why child YouTube performers are exempt from these!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just been skim catching up.

Did Sarah go and fill the car up on her own on the ‘new car’ vlog
Then on the person in front one, Chris filled up while with Sarah. And then again when with issy?

Are they literally only putting £5 a time in to have to go three times in two days?!?

I’ve just watched back and yeah they did. Wtf?!

Then on the person in front one, Chris filled up while with Sarah. And then again when with issy?

Are they literally only putting £5 a time in to have to go three times in two days?!?

is it getting that bad they cant fill the car up all at once, but still earn loads more than me

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Thought that too, but I think at that point in the vlog, Sarah was at dancing with Esme and Isla, in her car, and Chris was in his car with Isabelle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.