The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she left the car at Matalan and walked to Isla’s school to collect her from there. God knows how she got isla in the car though
I just watched and I think the seat behind Sarah was empty. The pushchair was in the passenger seat with Jace in one of the backseats and I think the rest of the back was empty

Don’t they have three cars though? Or am I imagining that. Have we even seen Sarah drive the rover that Chris for her? Why didn’t she drive that and Chris drive the pink monstrosity so she could actually fit the pushchair in

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s vlog was so boring. Why do they have so many kids watching their channel? What’s their appeal to the average pre teen? I have 2 children and they do watch YT but would never ever just watch a family doing nothing but pop into Matalan or Morrison’s or moan about their baby...
See I don’t really watch the Ingham family (unless I fancy a cheeky hate watch) but my nephew does and I’m thinking the same thing!!! I suppose the clickbait helps, ditto the challenges, then add in the ‘surprises’ and the sheer excess (eg piles of lol dolls, Easter eggs) - makes the unattainable attainable in kidworld!) just wish the views were going to a better bloody channel!

Reactions: 6
The Ingham family #36 Still having issues with her “airbags” then 😏

An Ingham family app.
God the inappropriate jokes I’m holding back making right now. It hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched and I think the seat behind Sarah was empty. The pushchair was in the passenger seat with Jace in one of the backseats and I think the rest of the back was empty

Don’t they have three cars though? Or am I imagining that. Have we even seen Sarah drive the rover that Chris for her? Why didn’t she drive that and Chris drive the pink monstrosity so she could actually fit the pushchair in
I was wondering this too. I was under the impression they had 2 land rovers and the mini, but today Sarah said she couldn’t take the Land Rover cause chris already had it?! I think the elaborate surprise car Christmas present was just for show and they sold the other Land Rover.

Reactions: 2
A couple of niggly points that are really bugging me.....

1. What does Lazy do to her face to make those slug brows? I mean, it's not a new thing and I've seen them a million times but I'm only just now wondering what exactly they're made of and how (let's just leave "why?" for now!) The slugs come and go so I know they're not microbladed and I don't think they're fuzzy felt stuck on. Does she pencil them on through a (really bad) stencil? <---- Actual genuine question

2. Have I missed a bit where they told us they were doing a challenge to only ever shop in cheap/discount shops? I mean, B&M is ok I suppose but contrary to what Lazy & Creepy would have us believe, they don't really sell absolutely everything you could ever possibly want. Are they banned from all 'normal', non-discount shops?
Like when Lazy wanted to buy a mirror for her car, so she can watch Jace in the back......when B&M didn't have them, why did she not just go elsewhere to get one?
I'm not a snob and I like a barry bargain as much as the next person but I just don't get it. They have a bit of money but always buy cheap stuff and usually low quality or cheap tat. The more we see, the more it looks like they really are living in some kind of low budget "Truman Show" or "Pleasantville" alternate reality with only the same few limited choices time and time again and it's just bizarre. Do they ever splash out on anything a bit special? (Pandora stuff doesn't count)

They clearly regret having the poor kid. You could see the regret on her face months ago. Jace and Esme will be the two forgotten children. God help them if they decide to have another kid like Creepy wants.
Agreed ,you can see how miserable they are ,and usually they can manage to put a smile on for the vlogs ,and pretend everything`s hunky dory.Not anymore though.I doubt Sarah will let chris anywhere near her to have another!I have zero sympathy ,as they had this poor little boy for the worst reasons possible.SO many couples are desperate to have children ,and are unable.I just hope it`ll eventually become too much ,and they`ll quit vlogging for ALL those childrens` sakes.I dread to think what the armosphere`s like when the camera stops rolling.:(
#36 4 children ,lazy and it.Living their "best life"in an overlit cesspit .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you're supposedly in the entertainment business but even your dog is bored shitless in your company. Bad times! Poor Prinny looks like she's lost the will to keep going....either that or she's waiting for the ground to open up and swallow her.

Scientists say that dogs cannot feel shame or embarrassment. I say, bullshit - you ain't never met the Prinny Winny Woo Woo, a tortured canine soul if ever there was one.

View attachment 15277
Poor pooch always seemed lacking in attention ,now she gets none .That pic is heartbreaking ,she looks so sad ,like she needs a decent family to show her love.At this point I think she`d be better off with granny ,at least she has a companion there. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another recycled picture of Sarah in the thumbnail I see.
Also poor Jace’ face, I guess anyone would be crying hideously like that when you have no choice but to look at either crusty or creepy for any given amount of time!

It was empty but I don't think there was a booster seat in it for Isla.

I'm assuming Chris had Isla and Esme and they must have run across the car park to Sarah which would of been when Esme told the story before Chris came over.

Reactions: 1
Poor pooch always seemed lacking in attention ,now she gets none .That pic is heartbreaking ,she looks so sad ,like she needs a decent family to show her love.At this point I think she`d be better off with granny ,at least she has a companion there. :(
It was Lazy that pointed out Prinny lying there, in the vlog - I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise but Lazy was laughing and actually pointing at her. Admittedly it was just a second or two so there may not be that much in it but if dogs can display human traits/emotions (which I think they can) then I'd say at that moment she doesn't look very happy. I do agree though, I'm sure Prinny could be given more attention and shown more affection that she gets at the moment.

#36 - 4 children, lazy and it. Living their "best life" in an overlit cesspit .
Love this! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was empty but I don't think there was a booster seat in it for Isla.

I'm assuming Chris had Isla and Esme and they must have run across the car park to Sarah which would of been when Esme told the story before Chris came over.
Didn’t even consider the lack of car seat. Wouldn’t put it past them not to bother with one tbh

Reactions: 4
I was wondering this too. I was under the impression they had 2 land rovers and the mini, but today Sarah said she couldn’t take the Land Rover cause chris already had it?! I think the elaborate surprise car Christmas present was just for show and they sold the other Land Rover.
I bit the bullet and watched the snore fest of the recent vlog and I’m a little confused.
Yes Sarah was in the hideous pink mini with the pram taking up the entire room (which is rather questionable) and what looked to be the car seat squished in the back.
I thought there is no way she has Jace in that seat.
When she arrived outside matalan she opened the car and Jace WAS in the car seat.
To me that was downright dangerous!

Also I noticed a Wayfair ad on their vlog and they are a larger company.

I for one CANNOT WAIT for the IFAM app! i imagine there will be a soundboard whereby you can listen to "woohoo", "booboo" and "OMG" all day long. The anticipation is LITERALLY too much!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I for one CANNOT WAIT for the IFAM app! i imagine there will be a soundboard whereby you can listen to "woohoo", "booboo" and "OMG" all day long. The anticipation is LITERALLY too much!!!!
I hope it comes with a OH EEEEEMMMMM GEEEEE WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO BOOBOO bonus ringtone !!

Why would you not just chuck the kid in a sling or harness for a swift trip to the shop? The friggin pram is bigger than a mini for a start.

It’s weird AF to me that you would put a baby seat in the front seat but probably because it’s illegal here to have under 12 years in the front seat

Reactions: 7
#36 : #Blackpool lights man #No car for the pram #BitsnBats in Matalan #No situation here boo boo :oops:

Last edited:
#36 : #Blackpool lights man #No car for the pram #BitsnBats in Matalan #No situation here boo boo :oops:
10-4 calling all available units .. we have a “no situation” currently in progress at the Ingham Manor. Proceed to destination easily land marked by Disney inspired Gaslights 😂 #disneygoals

Reactions: 8
The old car was on the drive at the start of the vlog so they’ve still got it. Sarah made it sound like there was no other option? Something definitely up.

In typical Ingham style though they bought a pushchair that doesn’t fit in her car 🤦‍♀️

Also last year they were invited to capital’s summertime ball - does anyone know a way of contacting them to ensure they don’t this year?
They went to the summertime ball as part of an ad for vodaphone who were a sponsor. I think it’s highly unlikely as they don’t have management anymore, and Ann-Marie one of the artists who they met even tweeted about Chris at the height of the scandal last summer 😂 how embrassing 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The old car was on the drive at the start of the vlog so they’ve still got it. Sarah made it sound like there was no other option? Something definitely up.

In typical Ingham style though they bought a pushchair that doesn’t fit in her car 🤦‍♀️
Has Sarah been seen driving it?

I'm wondering if they can't afford to insure her on it. If she's a new driver and that thing is a chavvy tank, then it's going to cost four figures for the first year, I would guess.

54k views for last night's vlog - record low?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.