The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old car was on the drive at the start of the vlog so they’ve still got it. Sarah made it sound like there was no other option? Something definitely up.

In typical Ingham style though they bought a pushchair that doesn’t fit in her car 🤦‍♀️

They went to the summertime ball as part of an ad for vodaphone who were a sponsor. I think it’s highly unlikely as they don’t have management anymore, and Ann-Marie one of the artists who they met even tweeted about Chris at the height of the scandal last summer 😂 how embrassing 🤣🤣🤣.
Omg I didn't know this !! What did she say in the tweet ??

I was wondering this too. I was under the impression they had 2 land rovers and the mini, but today Sarah said she couldn’t take the Land Rover cause chris already had it?! I think the elaborate surprise car Christmas present was just for show and they sold the other Land Rover.
The other Land Rover is currently in the garage being turned into a Disney float to match Chris’ lanterns. If creepy can’t go to Disney land then say hello to Creepy Land. Just wait till summer and Sarah builds the stables she was dreaming of in the back of the garden. 😱

In reality. Chris what the duck are your lanterns?! 😱 I keep expecting Nancy to swing around one singing ‘who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Sarah been seen driving it?

I'm wondering if they can't afford to insure her on it. If she's a new driver and that thing is a chavvy tank, then it's going to cost four figures for the first year, I would guess.

54k views for last night's vlog - record low?
I’m sure she mentioned something about be nervous about driving such a big car so I’m wondering if she’s too scared to drive the Land Rover. They’ve got 3 cars surely it would be better to have the 7 seater (whatever it is) and maybe sold the other 2 cars and got Sarah a car that was slightly bigger than the mini but still small enough that she feels ok driving it.

Using the mini and having the pushchair in it the way she did does not seem safe and she had no car seat for Isla. Most of the times I’ve seen Isla in the mini she hasn’t been in her car seat.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t even consider the lack of car seat. Wouldn’t put it past them not to bother with one tbh
They've had all 3 girls in the back of that mini before that only has 2 seats and I'm sure they've also had Isla in there without a car seat.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Saw this and it made me chuckle - someone ought to tell the Minghams :D:D
**WARNING - TOILET HUMOUR!**

“You make a memory every time you have a tit or put the bins out. The difference is that you don’t take a photograph of it and post it on social media with an upbeat caption about how wonderful everything is."

That dailymash article was spot on and could've been written about the Minghams. I fear you may have given them ideas for fresh, exciting, new, vlog content though - I can just imagine it....

WAKING THE GIRLS UP TO AN INCREDIBLE SURPRISE - SHOWING OFF OUR BEST WORK EVER! (MOTIONAL!)
#somethingcrashedintoourtoilet #veryexcitingpackage #34yearoldboylikesbigjobsandhecannotlie #shockreactionstounexpectedgift #surpriseintruderinourhousecaughtoncamera #wherechrisgoessometimes #logmas #morningroutineshockreveal #hugewaterparktakeover #allnewmeetandgreet2019style #bowlgoals-whenyourcrapsmellsbetterthanyourbeanie #ourshitdontstink #noshituationhere #hittingtheskids #goingdownthepan #wemessedup-noshitsherlock

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the title with the most votes (since page 40, I didn't scroll back any further) I'll have a look at how to start a new thread but if someone else has already done one and knows how, that will probably be quicker!
Not done it before either. If you've already started then thank you.....it'd take me ages, I reckon.

On the plus side at least, if they do get an app we can all leave tit reviews and explain that Chris Ingham is an online groomer. If any of the Ifams parents are half decent at all they will not allow their children to download apps until they have checked them out for themselves. So an easy way for us to make parent aware. Cheers then Chris 😋

Reactions: 8
Ok, I think I've done it. Apologies if it's not done properly, unlike our beloved lazy I'm no brain surgeon (or computer whizz!)

Link to the new thread...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.