The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s vlog was so boring. Why do they have so many kids watching their channel? What’s their appeal to the average pre teen? I have 2 children and they do watch YT but would never ever just watch a family doing nothing but pop into Matalan or Morrison’s or moan about their baby...
Honestly seems like the vlogs are the exact same everyday including what they wear. Creepy always in grey and now black hat, Isabelle in the same pjs and Lazy always on the couch. Why bother vlogging it's always the same. I fall asleep almost every time I watch such a bore fest 😴💤

Reactions: 13
I’m sure at some point soon she will decide to bottle feed (which there is nothing wrong with but the way she bangs on about her being so determined seems like it won’t last). Chris will be left to do the feeds so she can get her sleep. She loves her sleep far too much and being a breastfed baby he is gonna cluster feed and go through times where he feeds non stop, she talks about her sleep so much that there’s no way she’s gonna be happy sitting up feeding him for hours.
Yeh and the way sarah says she’s been stuck under jace for x amount of time is she watching the clock?
I’ve never heard that term stuck under a baby before , he’s not a car 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder how long their child fans will be interested in them for. There is probably only so much they will want to watch.

Reactions: 5
Yeh and the way sarah says she’s been stuck under jace for x amount of time is she watching the clock?
On her Facebook she put 'stuck under a baby' not 'my baby' or anything remotely loving 'a baby' it could of been the woman's down the street the way she talks.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My son passed away three years ago and I'd never sleep again if it meant he could come back.
I am so sorry for your loss. You seem like a wonderful mother & I’m sorry for the way Sarah dismissed your experiences of caring for your little boy when you were trying to speak to her about jace’s safety x

• Sad
Reactions: 19
With regards to this app thing, anyone know if it’s possible to contact the Apple App Store or google play and try to stop them allowing it on their app stores before they get that far?

Reactions: 17
So spiteful....because of course she's normally super duper active and he's hindering her usual levels of high mobility and strenuous exercise. She's probably just pissed off that she's left her Krispy Kreme box out of reach while he's settled on her and it's torturing her!

Anyway, she just needs to cast her mind back 10 months or so and she'll soon remember that there are FAR worse things to be "stuck under" than her beautiful baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion

Street lights for the the ingham palace after creampie for Mrs no situation

With regards to this app thing, anyone know if it’s possible to contact the Apple App Store or google play and try to stop them allowing it on their app stores before they get that far?
I think you just have to contact them directly. I could not find a specific one for the app store but 08000840408 (apple) and 08000261478 for Google. If not you could just tweet them.

On her Facebook she put 'stuck under a baby' not 'my baby' or anything remotely loving 'a baby' it could of been the woman's down the street the way she talks.
I bet she wishes it he was judging by the way she talks about him.

Reactions: 1
Ingham Family #36 - Lazy's got the baby blues, Creepy too, because Rolo doesn't bring in views

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When you're supposedly in the entertainment business but even your dog is bored shitless in your company. Bad times! Poor Prinny looks like she's lost the will to keep going....either that or she's waiting for the ground to open up and swallow her.

Scientists say that dogs cannot feel shame or embarrassment. I say, bullshit - you ain't never met the Prinny Winny Woo Woo, a tortured canine soul if ever there was one.

prinny.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
#36 Tattle numbers are thriving, but Ingham views are diving, how long before Social Services start arriving?

Thought I'd give a shout out to us, we've been on our A game since the cream pie non situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so sorry for your loss. You seem like a wonderful mother & I’m sorry for the way Sarah dismissed your experiences of caring for your little boy when you were trying to speak to her about jace’s safety x
thank you so much xx

thought maybe I could try and put it into perspective for her but she just twisted what I said and put words into my mouth. I'd love to be able to talk to her face to face but I doubt she'd even listen then.

i love being 'stuck' under my baby. Bit frustrating if you need to pee or something but when theyre older they won't want to cuddle (my 3 year old doesn't cuddle as much anymore :() so I make the most of it!

If she's that bothered by having him on her then she should just put him in the bouncer that he spends most of the day in anyway.

Reactions: 11
When you're supposedly in the entertainment business but even your dog is bored shitless in your company. Bad times! Poor Prinny looks like she's lost the will to keep going....either that or she's waiting for the ground to open up and swallow her.

Scientists say that dogs cannot feel shame or embarrassment. I say, bullshit - you ain't never met the Prinny Winny Woo Woo, a tortured canine soul if ever there was one.

View attachment 15277
I must say I'm surprised they haven't pawned poor Prinny off to Jane yet!

I'm only just watching the vlog (because Sarah and Chris, some people actually have to go out to work).

Anyway, I noticed that when they got to the Hawthorne Farm/pub place, Sarah mentioned that Isabelle put Jace's dummy in. She also said Esme was telling her a story in the car - meaning that Esme, Jace, Isabelle and Sarah were in the Mini. However, Jace's pram and Jace himself take up two seats, but Sarah's car only has four seats?

Chris walked from his car without the pram so it definitely wasn't in there either!

I'm only just watching the vlog (because Sarah and Chris, some people actually have to go out to work).

Anyway, I noticed that when they got to the Hawthorne Farm/pub place, Sarah mentioned that Isabelle put Jace's dummy in. She also said Esme was telling her a story in the car - meaning that Esme, Jace, Isabelle and Sarah were in the Mini. However, Jace's pram and Jace himself take up two seats, but Sarah's car only has four seats?

Chris walked from his car without the pram so it definitely wasn't in there either!
I thought this too!

So confused did Sarah walk or drive to pick up Isla from school, because she says she is walking since she wont strugle with getting the pram back in the car and next shot she and Isla is standing outside of her car which do not seem to be outside their house.
And if she walked why did she not bring Priny who we have not heard been out for a walk in days

Reactions: 2
So confused did Sarah walk or drive to pick up Isla from school, because she says she is walking since she wont strugle with getting the pram back in the car and next shot she and Isla is standing outside of her car which do not seem to be outside their house.
And if she walked why did she not bring Priny who we have not heard been out for a walk in days
I think she left the car at Matalan and walked to Isla’s school to collect her from there. God knows how she got isla in the car though

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s vlog was so boring. Why do they have so many kids watching their channel? What’s their appeal to the average pre teen? I have 2 children and they do watch YT but would never ever just watch a family doing nothing but pop into Matalan or Morrison’s or moan about their baby...
They did used to be a lot more enjoyable to watch, even the girls doing silly challenges (the normal sibling stuff not necessarily for YouTube) and obviously I think all their holidays & christmas’ racked In the views (even the fact they were one of the ones to have their clips used in an Iceland Christmas ad was that in 2017? But carrying on like this you can almost certainly see it starting to dwindle.

Also last year they were invited to capital’s summertime ball - does anyone know a way of contacting them to ensure they don’t this year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.