The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that tiktok meal has to be the worst I have ever seen 🤢🤢🤢 ranch and bbq???

His tit hanging out the side of his vest 😂
He is so saggy! If he is truly forty (lies, you know by now that I will never be convinced this is true) and his life is so easy and stress free with his amazing income and miraculous escape from the matrix, what on earth has caused him to age this significantly over the last six-ish years? What could possibly have happened six years ago that made his body hold onto so much guilt and stress that his face went from looking like a normal mid to late 30s man to a flabby, dried out, jowly old man on the verge of retirement. Anyone have any clues?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What have I just watched. No, hell no. It’s no wonder they’ve been eating out so much if thats what she cooks. I’d rather eat one of Zoe Sullivans ”home made” with a packet/jar meals than whatever that hell on earth is she just produced. Frozen veg, chicken, all the garlic in Dubai, onion, Caesar sauce, bbq sauce (why not? Because it doesnt go with what you’re making), Shwarma seasoning, steak, meat seasoning, chicken stock, potatoes and cheese. 🤢
When two brain cells come together and they are the only two braincells in a barren wasteland of mush, they do what they must to create enough electricity between the two of them to come up with thoughts and ideas. Caeser and bbq together is one of those instances. A third braincell might very well have suggested chucking a jar of lemon curd in there too, so maybe we should be grateful that Saz only has the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How did they eat all that in the heat! Last time I went to Florida I barely ate real meals as it was to hot to be bothered.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.
Because she’s too busy eye bleeping herself in the camera thinking she’s some size 10 model. When in reality she’s a fat, moonfaced, ruddy complexioned woman. She also waddles when she walks and breathes through her arse because she’s so morbidly obese 😂
---
there’s a whale entering the sea on Sarah’s tiktok lol
Tell me that’s not baby Chrish paddling in the water whilst letting his love handles all hang out 😂 And is that a syrup he is wearing 😂 His hairline is so high up at the back. And look at his horrible flabby bits under his armpits that look like they are stitched into his side.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
When two brain cells come together and they are the only two braincells in a barren wasteland of mush, they do what they must to create enough electricity between the two of them to come up with thoughts and ideas. Caeser and bbq together is one of those instances. A third braincell might very well have suggested chucking a jar of lemon curd in there too, so maybe we should be grateful that Saz only has the two.
It was a bit like cupboard and freezer surprise, what random ingredients have we got in the back of the cupboard that I can throw together? The sort of thing you made as a student because you‘d spent your grant, were on the bones of your overdraft, your Saturday job at Maccies didn’t pay for another fortnight, owed the landlord a months rent, still had 3 weeks of term left, needed to buy a train ticket home and wanted to spend your last fiver that week on cider down the Union. Not like you earn £10k a day. I mean, I like most of the things she’s thrown in that dish, but not together. I like quavers and custard, but I wouldn’t eat them together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
the
Because she’s too busy eye bleeping herself in the camera thinking she’s some size 10 model. When in reality she’s a fat, moonfaced, ruddy complexioned woman. She also waddles when she walks and breathes through her arse because she’s so morbidly obese 😂
---

Tell me that’s not baby Chrish paddling in the water whilst letting his love handles all hang out 😂 And is that a syrup he is wearing 😂 His hairline is so high up at the back. And look at his horrible flabby bits under his armpits that look like they are stitched into his side.
I can’t get over his hairline like it is 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It was a bit like cupboard and freezer surprise, what random ingredients have we got in the back of the cupboard that I can throw together? The sort of thing you made as a student because you‘d spent your grant, were on the bones of your overdraft, your Saturday job at Maccies didn’t pay for another fortnight, owed the landlord a months rent, still had 3 weeks of term left, needed to buy a train ticket home and wanted to spend your last fiver that week on cider down the Union. Not like you earn £10k a day. I mean, I like most of the things she’s thrown in that dish, but not together. I like quavers and custard, but I wouldn’t eat them together.
And would she have got those ingredients from her kitchen cupboards or the maids cleaning cupboard AKA Isabelle Potter’s bedroom 😂
---
I wonder if they’ve informed the
I can’t get over his hairline like it is 🤣🤣
That’s got to be a syrup of figs or he really is scraping even more of his hair from the back to the front. He really is all head and shoulders isn’t he 😂 I don’t know how Sarah can bear that effeminate little gnome bearing down on her 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just seen Esme’s room tour vlog. Where is Isla’s stuff in that room? Esme has all the wall art she wanted spread across both her and Isla’s side. She has the top of the bedside unit they’ve been made to share between them & now she’s got a desk filled with her stuff. What has Isla got to make that room hers as well? How can Sarah think this is ok? She deleted this comment yesterday but will remind her of it again.
IMG_7935.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There is something wrong with this example of the Norwood scale. It doesn’t have the “middle aged, balding, half nonce half EMO skater boy” hairline on it 😂 On further inspection of Chrish Bond walking into the sea I have come to the conclusion that his horrendously flabby arse crack probably has more hair on it than his head 😂 He also has £2.50 worth of the £5 he paid for his trunks up his arse 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
...And then Andrew, he likes to tell them that he works his upper body hard 😂 💪 🤡

Screenshot 2024-06-26 23.14.41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
---

And the fact that he spent £3 on those shorts and £2.50s worth appear to be up the crack of his arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19