The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned at the end of the last thread about Isabelle having had therapy and why can't they let Isla.
A I don't think Isabelle did have therapy, there is no way Chris would have given away that much control. It just suited the narrative to imply that Isabelles other family were out of favour.
B They are oblivious to any needs their children have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Someone mentioned at the end of the last thread about Isabelle having had therapy and why can't they let Isla.
A I don't think Isabelle did have therapy, there is no way Chris would have given away that much control.
B They are oblivious to any needs their children have.
It wouldn't surprise me If isabelles theorpy was a court order thing. She was still seeing her dad around that time and I'm guessing a shared custody agreement was in place.

Reactions: 31
Are Esme and Atlanta still friends?? I just saw Atlantas tiktok page which says 'you are obsessed' and 'go die' in the description....so maybe not

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
You are a kind person.
Give it two more years and if they're still limping on, Isla will be the next unlikeable, performing monkey, more so because she will be hungry for missed years of attention.
Isla isn't useful to them at the minute. But wait until she's parading around in tight tops and short skirts like the other two and she'll be getting showered with gifts she hasn't even asked for
---
Is it me or does anyone else find Jace’s. Behaviour in this video extremely weird he’s licking aurora 😱
I'd say it's because he is a weird kid. No social skills, no boundaries, incoherent But they'd say he's doing it because they're a close family

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Poor Isla is just a guest in Esmes room at this point.. never felt so sorry for a child. I can never understand how parents can treat a child so differently from the others

• Sad
Reactions: 44
You are a kind person.
Give it two more years and if they're still limping on, Isla will be the next unlikeable, performing monkey, more so because she will be hungry for missed years of attention.
I could cry for Isla. It’s cruel. I want to hug her and tell her it will all be ok
---
Is it me or does anyone else find Jace’s. Behaviour in this video extremely weird he’s licking aurora 😱
Ooooo a beach day?? Not seen one of them in a while.
---
Are Esme and Atlanta still friends?? I just saw Atlantas tiktok page which says 'you are obsessed' and 'go die' in the description....so maybe not
about esme??

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Considering its too hot to go outside until after 4pm in Dubai...how are they still failing to get the vlogs out on time? You'd think the sun would force some structure on them....

Reactions: 21
Poor Isla is just a guest in Esmes room at this point.. never felt so sorry for a child. I can never understand how parents can treat a child so differently from the others
I thought the excat same, the bed side table has esmes stuff on both sides, it's not shared.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Fairies and monsters, Chrish? Like you and your wife?
I feel like at 15 your either mentally young enough to enjoy playing role play OR old enough to be ready erotic sexually explicit books, if your the age and maturity to be doing one you probably shouldn’t be doing the other

Reactions: 29
I feel really sad for Isla. I wish I could adopt her and show her what having an attentive mam is. Her own mother is a useless waste of flab.
Do you know what’s even more heartbreaking. The fact that they also ( clearly) neglect Isla just to troll too. They neglect her and push her out regardless but they do it even more when they decide they need the negativity. It’s sickening
---
Atlanta and her mum are not beneficial to their lives now seeing as they’ve ran off to Dubai so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The whole Isla thing will rebound onto them 100% because Isla is old enough to understand and parents can only hurt a child for so long before they’re done.
Isla is at the trying to fit in and get positive attention stage but soon enough she will grow a thick skin and the parents won’t be able to hurt her.
I’ve seen this before with favouritism as the the child gets older they will build a wall of protection around themselves and the penny will drop regarding the abuse and manipulation and they will detach.
It’s children like Isla that tend to go no contact later on in life and the stupid mother will blame Isla saying wow we gave her the world and look what she’s done to us playing the victim rather than taking responsibility for the way she has treated her.
You sow with the wind and reap a whirlwind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The ifam are going to get really bored of this soon never uploading on time or not at all they will just move on and watch something else instead

Reactions: 28
The ifam could accidentally watch an old vlog and not realise it's not a new upload because all the vlogs are the same, pool, beach, shopping and eating fast food. The only difference at the moment is Esme's birthday but there's still shopping and eating and probably pool if they went to the water park.

Reactions: 24
Oh my god her recipes she done on tiktok caeser dressing mixed with BBQ sauce over chicken veg steak and god knows what else nope its a pass from me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The irony is that the kids Creepstopher and Lazy like the most are the ones the audience dislike the most. Shoving them down people’s throats does nothing but cause resentment between the children. They will not be close as adults.

Ingham kids favourite to least favourite:
1) Aurora
2) Mila
3) Isla
4) Isabelle
5) Esmememe
6) Jace because he physically abused his siblings and nothing is done but there isn’t much between him and Esmememe for me.

The prying with gifts will not replace the love those children need. They will one day look back and see what they missed out on. They have no personal possessions (except their passports and a few clothes) as they are either at Rosabelle Manor in the garage of doom. The clothes they took with them will be left in Dubai. There is rarely any affection that is not staged and it cannot not be staged as even private moments are secretly filmed. Lazy has herself become estranged from her own father. How long has it been since she saw Neil? She hasn’t seen her half sister Lauren or brothers in years it seems. This is not a good example for the children.

I didn’t get the love I needed from my parents and it has undoubtedly affected my relationship with people and myself. I fear very much for Isla. It’s not a shock to me that she has the eating issues she has. If she is anything like I was at her age, she silently cries herself to sleep at night. The older vlogs will be very painful for her to watch as she sees the love she used to be given. I hope she can overcome the traumas she will likely be left with and not repeat history with her own children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33