The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is a fool she knew the allegations were true.
I could never ever look at my partner again the allegations and the faces of those young girls would be living in my head rent free so even if I did love my partner it could never work because I would make our life hell arguing over it all the time.
Not only does Sarah know the allegations are true but what really bothers me is they are lying to the older girls about it all. Not only by pretending it didn't happen, but making out the victims are liars too, plus anyone else who's has come forward with stories about Chris. It's not like they're just keeping things quiet between Sarah and Chris, but because it has been in the news and on social media they are just completely lying to the girls to portray this happy family image to them and the world. I`d be devastated if found out my parents had lied and manipulated me that much. We all know why this is why Sarah and Chris have cut their children off from mixing with society.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
According to Chris' new role model Hustlephill, you need to earn $10K per month (funny that they are all using the same number...) to live comfortably in Dubai. This must have made him so excited as that's their earnings on youtube per month. But I don't think Hustlephill was thinking of sustaining a family of 8 with this income, while paying a mortgage in the UK lol.

Anyway how weird and insecure must Christ be to post those stories attempting to prove to the whole world he's earning (meaning exploiting his whole family) £10K per month? He hates the idea of people not seeing him as successful and wealthy and will keep on arguing like an emo teenager with anyone being doubtful about his claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What an idiot. I bet he thought he was being really clever pretending to flex some cheap LEDs whilst ”accidentally “ flexing his YouTube earnings. It says a lot about how clever he thinks he is and how manipulative he really is. Sadly, to be really effective at manipulating people you need to be quite intelligent and unfortunately for him he’s as thick as pig tit so has achieved nothing except proving he’s broke and on the run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not only does Sarah know the allegations are true but what really bothers me is they are lying to the older girls about it all. Not only by pretending it didn't happen, but making out the victims are liars too, plus anyone else who's has come forward with stories about Chris. It's not like they're just keeping things quiet between Sarah and Chris, but because it has been in the news and on social media they are just completely lying to the girls to portray this happy family image to them and the world. I`d be devastated if found out my parents had lied and manipulated me that much. We all know why this is why Sarah and Chris have cut their children off from mixing with society.
Agreed and lying has turned their life upside down way more than telling the truth would have.
A lot of families have had to tell their kids awful news like a terminal illness or an affair with some men taking all the money leaving the ex wife and kids in a dire financial mess yeh 💩 happens in life and it’s a hard pill to swallow but lying just makes it worse.
Lazy should have sat the kids down and told them why he was leaving she should then have made a vlog explaining what had happened and why they were splitting and the victims were ifam so she could have made it up to them by validating their experience and also by spending some time and money to try and make amends for what happened.
Lazy could have made an appointment with the school to get them onside for staff to protect the girls and she should have paid to get them a Therapist .
The way she dealt with the whole situation was so bad they victim blamed and tried to make themselves look the victim yeh that was never gonna work.

Reactions: 24
I’m actually a little bit surprised by their YouTube revenue, i genuinely thought it would be more than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’re selling yourself short, Chrish - that’s just what you’ve got for selling off the kids‘ childhoods - you should add what you’ve contributed through your own efforts as well, like your £14k-a-year airport job, and however much you managed to scam off Isabelle’s real dad when you were letting him pay your rent.

Reactions: 30
If anyone was thinking of going to the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show this week, for some outdoor living inspiration, you really shouldn't bother. Those perfect, lah-di-dah gardens are so old hat. The insane display below shows exactly how the smartest big earners are keeping it real and relatable in today's brokie-filled world.

There's no fancy outdoor bar or garden water feature but indoors they have a classy water cooler station with fully-stocked glassware trolley, just a few dinky dot steps away. #refreshmentgoals

Sure, there's no decorative landscaping or creative touches outside either, but there are some jangly beads displayed on the dining table for aesthetic interest, doubling up as a makeshift camera stand to give the impression that they can't afford a proper stand because nobody likes a show-off.

They're not ones to brag but all hard landscaping is real, authentic marble and the lawn is hand-crafted from the finest jade - each blade specially shaped and softened to give the illusion of textured tufts of AstroTurf...because, well, wealth whispers. 🤫

No concessions made with the garden ornaments though. This lush paradise comes complete with its own full-size, crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living gnome...in a beanie. (In Dubai)

You probably won't find Monty Don singing this horticultural hot-spot's praises but, bizarrely, you will find a Mumma DonDon, who no doubt thinks that this pigeon tit-covered patio has the aroma of the sweetest roses that her brown-nosing conk ever did smell and awards it "Best In ShitShow".

Aspirational garden living on a £10k a day/week budget. How the other half lives...

Screenshot_20240703-085503_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240703-085513_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If anyone was thinking of going to the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show this week, for some outdoor living inspiration, you really shouldn't bother. Those perfect, lah-di-dah gardens are so old hat. The insane display below shows exactly how the smartest big earners are keeping it real and relatable in today's brokie-filled world.

There's no fancy outdoor bar or garden water feature but indoors they have a classy water cooler station with fully-stocked glassware trolley, just a few dinky dot steps away. #refreshmentgoals

Sure, there's no decorative landscaping or creative touches outside either, but there are some jangly beads displayed on the dining table for aesthetic interest, doubling up as a makeshift camera stand to give the impression that they can't afford a proper stand because nobody likes a show-off.

They're not ones to brag but all hard landscaping is real, authentic marble and the lawn is hand-crafted from the finest jade - each blade specially shaped and softened to give the illusion of textured tufts of AstroTurf...because, well, wealth whispers. 🤫

No concessions made with the garden ornaments though. This lush paradise comes complete with its own full-size, crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living gnome...in a beanie. (In Dubai)

You probably won't find Monty Don singing this horticultural hot-spot's praises but, bizarrely, you will find a Mumma DonDon, who no doubt thinks that this pigeon tit-covered patio has the aroma of the sweetest roses that her brown-nosing conk ever did smell and awards it "Best In Show".

Aspirational garden living on a £10k a day/week budget. How the other half lives...

View attachment 3031321View attachment 3031322
Those recliners are sun damaged already! If sun is doing that to those chairs I hope they realise what it can do to them as people especially when they are deciding to send the kids outside in the hottest parts of the day 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Those recliners are sun damaged already! If sun is doing that to those chairs I hope they realise what it can do to them as people especially when they are deciding to send the kids outside in the hottest parts of the day 😡
I know! She seemed to find it amusing that they were "stained". Not stained, Sarah, faded and sun bleached...ie damaged!

Genuinely wealthy and successful people generally don't feel the need to show off about it and engage with randomers on the Internet to prove it. They also don't rip off people in tacky MLM scams. Prostituting your own kids for clicks is something 99.9% of decent people don't do also. They are a dreadful pair. They aren't "living" in Dubai. They fill their days aimlessly shopping or sitting in warm water in blistering stifling heat, whiling away their time. Living somewhere actually means living- school, jobs, activities, challenging yourself and doing meaningful things with your life. They are so desperate they push their completely unremarkable children as some kind of celebrities. Living in a dusty isolated compound in a house they paid too much for to rent. Get those kids in school and give them a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Personally I think Sarah should get those children back to the uk. If the money they are earning is so little it’s not worth the lack of privacy and the fact that they will have to earn a proper living at some point.

Sell the marble mansion, get a modest home in a new area. Get the kids back into education. If need be change your name. Your children are not distinctive and with the right support could integrate back into society.

3 adults working at minimum wage would give you as much income as they have now. Surely the time has gone to chuck it in and get a normal life back.

Notice in last nights vlog, Chris was talking about Mall and said how that was the first time they went to that particular mall ‘on this trip’ so it is a trip ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You probably won't find Monty Don singing this horticultural hot-spot's praises but, bizarrely, you will find a Mumma DonDon, who no doubt thinks that this pigeon tit-covered patio has the aroma of the sweetest roses that her brown-nosing conk ever did smell and awards it "Best In ShitShow".

Someone in a previous thread said their garden looks like a display area in The Range, and it’s spot on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They’ve kept their children from society and lied to them. Eventually those children will need to enter society whether Chris and Sarah like it or not, either because YouTube and tictok stop or something happens to Chris or Sarah and they will suffer hugely for it every day 😔 they’re either never going to trust a person again OR they will flirt between abusive relationships either way what chance do they have in life? Therapy requires a level of trust they will never have. I had a lot and could never manage that level of trust and went through much less.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Someone in a previous thread said their garden looks like a display area in The Range, and it’s spot on 😂
That is bang on! 💯

Did anyone notice that shop worker watching Saz when she started talking about the tannoy announcement? Not sure if it was because of the filming or feeding or something else (like putting one of the shoes in the pram!) but she was getting a very lot of attention and I don't reckon they were ifam!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
According to Chris' new role model Hustlephill, you need to earn $10K per month (funny that they are all using the same number...) to live comfortably in Dubai. This must have made him so excited as that's their earnings on youtube per month. But I don't think Hustlephill was thinking of sustaining a family of 8 with this income, while paying a mortgage in the UK lol.

Anyway how weird and insecure must Christ be to post those stories attempting to prove to the whole world he's earning (meaning exploiting his whole family) £10K per month? He hates the idea of people not seeing him as successful and wealthy and will keep on arguing like an emo teenager with anyone being doubtful about his claims.
I’ll never see that family or him successful I just see a car crash waiting to happen with one of those children at least imagine being sick and in pain with your tooth and your parents not doing f all about it so sad if you ask me

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Yesterday Lazy was bitching that Chrish hadn’t moved the Sun loungers to under the gazebo and now he was “ too busy “ to move them.

I know she doesn’t get her name from doing lots of housework but jeez… she is truly one lazy asse cow. Not only did she witch that he wouldn’t get the juice out of the RV she is now bitching that he had not moved the loungers 3 feet.

DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY SOD. Chrish… she walks all over you and u sit back and take it . Yes, you deserve duck all but come on big man. You show urself up with ur pathetic attempts at being Billy big bollocks to the haters but why can’t you tell your bone idle wife to do something herself instead of letting her belittle you for not doing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she doesn’t get her name from doing lots of housework but jeez… she is truly one lazy asse cow.
I love the way that she said that she was sitting outside so that her hair could dry off. Surely she could still carry on doing things around the house and it'd still dry naturally, all on its own, even indoors. Any excuse to sit down!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless him ,trying to make out he's made 1.2 million in 8 YEARS! that money should have been split by at least the 6 of them.. making it around 30k a year each.. izzy should be sitting on a healthy 240 thousand in her bank.(as should the older ones too) .. im sure if she/they felt the need that is what any lawyer would fight for as a bare minimum. Wheres your money huh girls? 300k in the fake manor? There is no reason why your so called parents should be saying NO to anything each of those kids ask for at all. (of course it should be less than that with the 40% tax he should have paid on it but we all know he never declared it! )

• Haha
Reactions: 20