The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is that the kids Creepstopher and Lazy like the most are the ones the audience dislike the most.
This is an astute observation. There is a reason it is happening as well. It's blatantly obvious to anyone with any personal experience with the varieties of diagnosed narcissism that Chris appears to have markers of a prominent personality disorder. So with that it mind, it's not too far fetched to assume that he will consciously his children off against one another to get his "fix". Children of narcissistic parents often spend their childhoods with the emotional whiplash of being either the golden child or the scapegoat. It's all about what the parent can get from the child, and not vice versa. During the golden child phases, the child will do everything they can to keep that elusive approval, and often it turns into them mirroring their parent's behaviour. That's why Esme has become as unlikable as she has. She's mirroring her father's behaviour to keep his approval. The more she does this, the more her acts like he loves her. His love for her starts and ends with how he can market her for financial gain. And the more she does for his approval, the more satisfaction it brings him. Only HE knows what the limit is, and considering his history of going after girls not much older than Esme, it churns my guts to think how far she would have to go to maintain this current favouritism.

She won't figure any of this out for years though. All of this is normal to her. Fathers sexualizing their children for content is not normal but how is she supposed to know that? And now she is even more isolated from anyone who could've potentially helped her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Gifted!!!

That amount of food, Lazy with TWO cocktails, all had starters, main course & desserts - plus the fast passes.

Guarantee they blagged being influencers filming their 15 year olds birthday at the water park. There’s no way Chrish paid for that - especially Esmememe guzzling on ribs 🤢

Bet they didn’t finish half of that - as someone said, gluttonous, wasteful bunch of chavs.

Notice the 18 year old hasn’t been seen much with the exception of Percy camera angles. Did her sister really duck up her hair that bad??

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice at 12:54 when Jace is being passed his drink one of his eyes literally rolls around by itself? It’s definitely getting worse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
was

In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them 😂
Okay has anyone got a timestamp or clip or something please, I'm not giving them a view.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.
I would be too. Can't stand to be the centre of attention and filming myself talking to a non- existing audience in public (or in private) would be my worst nightmare.
They just feel 'famous' when people gawk at them. They look ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The amount of food consumed at lunch… then again at dinner. Easily 5000 cals each. No wonder they’re ballooning quickly
A kilogram of crispy chicken wings as a starter for Doobai's Temu Tate. Still in a calorie deficit Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gifted!!!

That amount of food, Lazy with TWO cocktails, all had starters, main course & desserts - plus the fast passes.

Guarantee they blagged being influencers filming their 15 year olds birthday at the water park. There’s no way Chrish paid for that - especially Esmememe guzzling on ribs 🤢

Bet they didn’t finish half of that - as someone said, gluttonous, wasteful bunch of chavs.

Notice the 18 year old hasn’t been seen much with the exception of Percy camera angles. Did her sister really duck up her hair that bad??
I know when esme was talking about her birthday plans on tiktok she said it wasn't confirmed what they were doing. Why would it need confirming unless it was gifted.

Reactions: 19
Sarah, are you just that damn lazy? You can't even stand and make a meal? Who's she trying to murder with all that GAHHHHH-LICK
What have I just watched. No, hell no. It’s no wonder they’ve been eating out so much if thats what she cooks. I’d rather eat one of Zoe Sullivans ”home made” with a packet/jar meals than whatever that hell on earth is she just produced. Frozen veg, chicken, all the garlic in Dubai, onion, Caesar sauce, bbq sauce (why not? Because it doesnt go with what you’re making), Shwarma seasoning, steak, meat seasoning, chicken stock, potatoes and cheese. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know when esme was talking about her birthday plans on tiktok she said it wasn't confirmed what they were doing. Why would it need confirming unless it was gifted.
Didn’t she also say that she couldn’t say what it was? So how come the big surprise when Chrish-tor-Creep announced it?

Reactions: 10
What have I just watched. No, hell no. It’s no wonder they’ve been eating out so much if thats what she cooks. I’d rather eat one of Zoe Sullivans ”home made” with a packet/jar meals than whatever that hell on earth is she just produced. Frozen veg, chicken, all the garlic in Dubai, onion, Caesar sauce, bbq sauce (why not? Because it doesnt go with what you’re making), Shwarma seasoning, steak, meat seasoning, chicken stock, potatoes and cheese. 🤢
Sounds like a heart attack , a stroke , and diabetes in a one pot wonder !!

No wonder Raj and Suzy have never been seen again , they are in ICU after a meal at the Inghams !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25