The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ifam are going to get really bored of this soon never uploading on time or not at all they will just move on and watch something else instead
They already have… look at the views after 24 hr that should be one of their big moneymakers for the year.
FC316604-D0BC-4254-838D-5575A0600B24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The number of males looking at Esme and Sarah as they walked past towards the restaurant near the end of the vlog - do they not realise how much they stick out. They are disrespectful and that dress must’ve been so short on her. Must stick out like a sore thumb with a DSLR filming themselves too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chrish still hasn’t told us what ocean Dubai is on yet!

ETA I doubt Esme will be getting big gifts from granny and grandpa, even if the fact they don’t give a damn about their family is ignored it’ll need to get through customs in both countries and cost a fortune to post.

Also the tiktok accounts might have been opened in the uk but they’re uploading them in UAE so no they won’t be earning. With so few providers it’s very easy to demonetise there.
Let’s not forget this is the dumb dumb that called the river Thames a canal years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would you bring young children like that to a waterpark in the middle of the hottest time of the day so dangerous. Notice how quiet it is.

Plus a small baby and a toddler on that river was so dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 31
was
The number of males looking at Esme and Sarah as they walked past towards the restaurant near the end of the vlog - do they not realise how much they stick out. They are disrespectful and that dress must’ve been so short on her. Must stick out like a sore thumb with a DSLR filming themselves too.
In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The irony is that the kids Creepstopher and Lazy like the most are the ones the audience dislike the most. Shoving them down people’s throats does nothing but cause resentment between the children. They will not be close as adults.

Ingham kids favourite to least favourite:
1) Aurora
2) Mila
3) Isla
4) Isabelle
5) Esmememe
6) Jace because he physically abused his siblings and nothing is done but there isn’t much between him and Esmememe for me.

The prying with gifts will not replace the love those children need. They will one day look back and see what they missed out on. They have no personal possessions (except their passports and a few clothes) as they are either at Rosabelle Manor in the garage of doom. The clothes they took with them will be left in Dubai. There is rarely any affection that is not staged and it cannot not be staged as even private moments are secretly filmed. Lazy has herself become estranged from her own father. How long has it been since she saw Neil? She hasn’t seen her half sister Lauren or brothers in years it seems. This is not a good example for the children.

I didn’t get the love I needed from my parents and it has undoubtedly affected my relationship with people and myself. I fear very much for Isla. It’s not a shock to me that she has the eating issues she has. If she is anything like I was at her age, she silently cries herself to sleep at night. The older vlogs will be very painful for her to watch as she sees the love she used to be given. I hope she can overcome the traumas she will likely be left with and not repeat history with her own children.
I’ve been thinking the exact same thing recently. The kids they favour more are becoming more and more unlikable people and I don’t like to say that about children but it’s not really their fault it’s Chris and Sarah’s. Honestly years ago when Isla was the youngest she was obviously babied a lot and favoured and it showed in her behaviour but you can see the turn around as they’ve had more kids and she’s been forgotten about she’s become more timid and clearly just wants to please everyone. I could totally see them switching up again when Isla gets a bit older if starts being interested in makeup and social media ect. like Esme. It’s clearly mostly about whichever of the kids bring in more views. I guess this is what happens when they’re isolated so much, how much attention and praise they get from their parents will mean even more to them than most children. I just can’t imagine having favourites

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
was

In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them 😂
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Creepys legs. He’s filming, are they even allowed to film somewhere like that? They probably wouldn’t be able to in the U.K. let alone Dubai
It was Sarah's hairy legs, she was the one on the rubber ring with them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Creepy trying to flex his non existent guns💪🏻, and eye bleeping himself in the camera.

No, just no.

He's clearly trying to impress someone.🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
was

He probably never seen a toad before , IN DUBAI !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28