The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best reasons for keeping a house.
View attachment 3026771
Would it not be cheaper staying in a hotel, rent a holliday home, staying in any of their homes on wheels, when going back to the uk?
And the Eras tour is in London...so nowhere near their house lol. Why didnt they sell their house (which they never feel safe in) & park their caravan at Jane and Steves? Then Jane and Steve can use the caravan when the inghams are away & they can use it whilst in the UK....

Reactions: 20
Having a skim through Tattle, I went over to see how bad the EsmememeMEEE! stuff was all about. Jaceaus Chrish, it’s even worse!!!

Now way can anyone understand squeaky babbling. Some have said she’s trying to sound American - don’t the Brits say trousers or leggings? Are they now saying pants? Doesn’t sound right coming from her.

She’s way worse than her older stepsister with a million cutes a minute.

Thought I’d give her some pointers -

In the US, Adidas is pronounced A-DEE-das. Nike is Nikey.

Most annoying thing, they all do it but this kid is the worst - placing the back of their hands against their cheeks constantly with a sickly grin. Super rich daddee needs to start spending on his kids’ teeth.

Right now she’s in super brat stage - hopefully she grows out of it real soon. Gotta feel sorry for bright and intelligent Isla having to share a room with this super spoiled kid. Her mother is feeding that ego something bad. And stop calling everyone ‘guys’!! See, if she mixed with other people, she wouldn’t sound exacly like her mother speeded up x10.

Scared of cheesecake? Oh, and I dunno if it’s just me, and those I hang out with but in all the times I’ve been to the Cheesecake Factory, I never once had cheesecake! The menu used to be huge with some pretty good dishes. Haven’t been in years.

And as for that book… my concern is that she’s going to be a very negative influence on Isla. Hope that girl can retain her strength and thirst for real knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And the Eras tour is in London...so nowhere near their house lol. Why didnt they sell their house (which they never feel safe in) & park their caravan at Jane and Steves? Then Jane and Steve can use the caravan when the inghams are away & they can use it whilst in the UK....
Cos they told them to go do one and stop interfering in THEIR lives when they moved to ... wherever they are .... 😉

Chris reminds me of the tool I met over ten years ago when volunteering in a church cafe. Bloke comes in, severely distressed, hyperventilating, the lot. So my colleague having heard ‘social’ and ‘hack’ directs them to me. I was hoping to complete a degree in IT Law. So I calm him down. He’s got all these pictures with him. He’d been running a business via YouTube and Facebook. Multiple accounts and his personal ones which he had tied to his business ones showed off his lifestyle. So holidays, fancy cars etc etc. I live rurally as you know so he massively stood out and someone obviously asked HMRC to have a look give he was working 9-5 in a shop. So Mr Tool had locked his personal accounts, full of pictures of holidays abroad, flash cars and showing off how much you save but not paying tax or NI 🙄, only had friends and family he knew on there so how did HMRC have access to his accounts? Why was he being chased for eye-watering unpaid tax, facing prison time and all sorts when they must have hacked his accounts? He was screaming for the police to jail them...

Still awake Chris, cos this is the important part... (silly me it’s almost 1am of course you are)

Legally law enforcement world wide including organisations like HMRC are allowed access to ALL accounts. There’s no such thing as private social media. Oh they all do their best to “protect” peoples privacy but when it comes to crime they ain’t got a leg to stand on.

He got fined and put inside and yes, he tried to have HMRC arrested for hacking his accounts...

You, Chris, have already got into trouble for your claims about earning 10k a day, in fact isn’t it true that your ads got pulled and you were forced to put a disclaimer on them? HMRC were made aware of your scams months ago.

Was it it worth the effort son, really??

So there’s two options really.

You’re telling the truth and going to be in very very serious trouble.
You’re a fraud and going to be in very serious trouble.

Remember the statement you signed for companies house in May?
The one where you declare your business is legal and will do no illegal activities?
🤔

All those new rules you and Sarah must abide by 🤔

What colour are the flashing lights in Dubai? Cos obviously companies house website is available there too, gonna tell the Dubai authorities there’s no debt (cos it’s illegal there) and it’s all haterz? Go on son, tell em to get stuffed as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wouldn’t it be hard for Esme to read considering she had dyslexia and never got the proper help
She doesn’t seem to have a problem reading books or writing tit on her SM sites
Exactly, it was all another clickbait, attention seeking exploit , just like Isla's mental illness etc.....
Although I wouldn't be surprised is Isla did suffer from anxiety, given the fear she shows at being alone, left out.

But my point is, neither were given help, these people are sick

Reactions: 13
This is just a hunch but they paid top dollar for the house and they’ve put money into it.
I know the renovations were not to everyone’s taste but yeh and the driveway didn’t they have that done?
When they moved in there were several significant problems too so to sell it in a defective state i don’t think they’d break even or they could even lose money because faults that have been patched up become worse over time and most buyers are nor idiots they pay to have a detailed survey done beforehand something Poundland Ken clearly skimped out on.

Reactions: 19
Four memories for this week's Memory Monday. The first is from September 2017 when Chrish took a picture of a male model with him to the hairdressers. He wanted his hair cut in the same way and was delighted with how his haircut turned out 🤣. He thought that his new hair cut looked a very lot like the male model's. Credit to @Loulou17 for spotting this clip on the vlog called 'Isabelle's secret birthday surprise revealed!'.

The second is from October 2019 when tattler @louisana alledged that Creepy Chrish had sent her inappropriate messages in 2005 when she was 15/16 (and he was 20/21) She said that he had messaged her under the name of 'Rich', said that he lived near Leeds and suggested that they meet up if she was ever visiting Leeds 🤢. If true, it shows that Creepy has had an attraction to girls aged around 16 for a very long time.

Also in October 2019, Petty Paige made a video about Chrish and his mum. Credit to @Impleo who watched the video and told us that Paige had talked to some girls in Batley who had known Chrish and said that he was "the grossest man on the planet" and had told her how he behaved with young women. Paige also said that she wouldn't hesitate to shout "nonce" at him if she ever saw him in Leeds.

The fourth memory is from October 2018 when the Inghams released some new hoodies with 'girl power' written on them. Gemgem1982 on instagram and tattler @Cedann gave brilliant responses to the words 'girl power' on the new hoodies...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Where does Isabelle mention her wisdom teeth?
Second to latest vlog at the start. Isabelle doesn’t mention it.. Sarah does. Because she has to control the narrative and make sure we know she’s “not in pain” just uncomfortable. Okay so …. suffering with her dental health and should be seeking treatment then lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You are just jealous of their water station you troll 😂 Where is your water station eh 😂
Show us your water station, in Dubai! 😂

Of course it's only right that they encourage the kids to drink plenty of water and make it accessible to them, but the idea of 'extra' refreshment storage which located away from the kitchen is hilarious.

It's not like it's such a mahoooossive house that it warrants a second water source and stash of drinking vessels because the kitchen is on another wing which is too far away that it's impractical to just keep everything there. They are trying to present the cooler and cups set-up as something a bit special but it's just another nod to office chic because the house is too small and so is the kitchen and also the fridge!

(@Mostyn , is the Radfrauds' fridge still more impressive than the Minghams' fridge....IN DUBAI? 🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure why they need extra disposable plastic bottles and cups for their 'picnics'. Why not fill up one each of their thousand water bottles that they have bought (using the chilled water from their office dispenser)???

Reactions: 23
Not sure why they need extra disposable plastic bottles and cups for their 'picnics'. Why not fill up one each of their thousand water bottles that they have bought (using the chilled water from their office dispenser)???
I wonder how many "reusable" bottles/cups she's bought for them over the years. It must literally run into the hundreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure why they need extra disposable plastic bottles and cups for their 'picnics'.
So unnecessary, isn't it? She said that she'd bought disposable plastic cups to save them all swigging from the same Coke bottle (even though that's never bothered them before! 🤢)....and that's probably to stop people hogging the bottle while the rest of them impatiently wait their turn, rather than anything other reason!

Whilst that's much better on the hygiene front, there seemed to be no thought (or care) for the single-use plastic being worse for the environment. If she really must take cups for fizzy drinks then why not just take stackable plastic beakers or acrylic tumblers that can be washed and reused? It's hardly rocket science!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Of course it's only right that they encourage the kids to drink plenty of water and make it accessible to them, but the idea of 'extra' refreshment storage which located away from the kitchen is hilarious.

It's not like it's such a mahoooossive house that it warrants a second water source and stash of drinking vessels because the kitchen is on another wing which is too far away that it's impractical to just keep everything there. They are trying to present the cooler and cups set-up as something a bit special but it's just another nod to office chic because the house is too small and so is the kitchen and also the fridge!

(@Mostyn , is the Radfrauds' fridge still more impressive than the Minghams' fridge....IN DUBAI? 🤔)
That made me laugh mags
---

Forget the fridge for now.
The radfrauds have an industrial size (gifted😁) washing machine.
The. Inghams only have a combined washer drier that is inadequate for that size family

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is just a hunch but they paid top dollar for the house and they’ve put money into it.
I know the renovations were not to everyone’s taste but yeh and the driveway didn’t they have that done?
When they moved in there were several significant problems too so to sell it in a defective state i don’t think they’d break even or they could even lose money because faults that have been patched up become worse over time and most buyers are nor idiots they pay to have a detailed survey done beforehand something Poundland Ken clearly skimped out on.
I definitely agree with what you are saying. But I say they should just cut their loses. They are paying the mortgage / bills for an idle house & one which they have so many negative memories in, just so they can show off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely agree with what you are saying. But I say they should just cut their loses. They are paying the mortgage / bills for an idle house & one which they have so many negative memories in, just so they can show off
The Inghams showing off? Surely not! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18