The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless Isabelle. Out with her imaginary friends, sneaking back home, no key to let herself in then creeping back to her maids quarters (broom cupboard) knowing that the next day she’d be back on babysitting duties #livingthedream
Harriet Potter and the cupboard of lost dreams ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Some might argue that Lazy is feeling optimistic. She must bleeping be to by bra’s that small because there is no way they will go around get massive wide back 😂😂 38 my arse.
Come on ladies. I realise I need to get out more.

Remember the great shoe size debate of years ago when we all declared our need little trotters on tattle?

Let’s get the old tape measure out and report on the size of our boulder holders. We can then compare our results agains big Saz’ wild claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Big Lazy always bothered about spending money and what Chrish will say 🤔

In the VS shop the woman who had supposedly measured her spaniels ears was watching them has they walked out.
Is it just me but I get the impression they do a bit of half inching if they get chance:unsure:

She met up with Chris and said I bet the baby is starving,then her next words are we did meet up before to feed her 🤷‍♀️
Kindly do not mention Saz and spaniels ears in the same sentence.
---
C3E66D7E-9A92-479F-94B1-A5BEA7A22675.jpeg
C3E66D7E-9A92-479F-94B1-A5BEA7A22675.jpeg
Spends hundreds of pounds on skincare but cant spell pores correctly, you carry on Esme, your ignorance is shining through.
I’ve the ideal think for Esmemememe’s paws. It might help with her nose too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
ETA did anyone pick up on the “on this trip” slip up when lazy was walking in the mall ?
I heard that. So is the “we moved to Dubai” just a clickbait slogan?

It’s not the factor of sunscreen that clogs pores. It’s the formula. I thought a teen obsessed with skin care would understand basic things. Shouldn’t she be worried, as she slathers on anti-aging chemicals and other skin treatments (for TikTok) that make you more sensitive to the sun? Like some of the bronze highlighter drops are to “even skin tone”. Whoops! And there they are in scalding sun, without proper shoes, umbrellas, hats or sun cream.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s not the factor of sunscreen that clogs pores. It’s the formula. I thought a teen obsessed with skin care would understand basic things. Shouldn’t she be worried, as she slathers on anti-aging chemicals and other skin treatments (for TikTok) that make you more sensitive to the sun?
The other week Scott Mills mentioned (on his radio show) that one of his adult friends thought that the SPF number on sun cream products related to age recommendation, like with some other skincare products, so over 30s wear SPF30 and factor 50 is only for people aged 50+ and so on. Mind-blowing. 😱

I would say that this stuff needs to be taught in schools but that wouldn't even do the Inghams any good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does Esme know nothing, there's plenty of skincare that has added SPF! I personally use as special over makeup SPF spray that is factor 50.

Reactions: 18
Esme not wanting to use spf 50 probably comes from her mother buying low-quality sunscreen which can definitely cause skin issues. Mrs 10K a day cannot afford good face sunscreen. How do they manage to show to anyone having more than two brain cells that they are not wealthy every time they open their mouth? Chris needs to revisits his marketing strategy asap.

Reactions: 23
Esme not wanting to use spf 50 probably comes from her mother buying low-quality sunscreen which can definitely cause skin issues. Mrs 10K a day cannot afford good face sunscreen. How do they manage to show to anyone having more than two brain cells that they are not wealthy every time they open their mouth? Chris needs to revisits his marketing strategy asap.
And those bronzing drops are 💩 in the uk I use Laura Mercier skin perfector tinted moisturiser with spf.
Bobby Brown also does an spf 50 primer why would she use factor 50 body cream on her face lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
snap girlfriend, I thought the exact same thing. 🤣
Oi. Nothing wrong with a septum piercing! I love mine but Izzy’s has been done wrong as it’s too low down so chances are they missed the spot in the nose that you have to aim for. (The oi was said lightheartedly 🤣 I know piercings aren’t for everyone 💜)

• Heart
  • Haha
Yesterday when they left Mila and Jace with Isabelle and Isla, it shouldn't be their job to look after the younger ones. Lazy and Creepy chose to have the little three and won't send them to school or nursery so they should stay at home and look after/educate them, not swan off shopping with Esme.

Once in a while the older ones could look after the younger ones so Creepy and Lazy can go on a date 🤢 or go to a child free appointment or whatever but they shouldn't be babysitting for yet another pointless shopping trip. Lazy and Creepy both don't need to go to the mall and if Aurora needs to be with Lazy, then Lazy stays at home with the kids and Creepy chauffeurs Esme.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not gonna go on about bra sizes as it's derailing tbh but if you're dropping to a 12 but staying a 36/38 back then something isn't adding up because you're literally saying your back shrunk whilst also staying the same, chances are your bust size and back size are both incorrect therefore making you think you need bigger in the back. I've never met anyone be a 12 but a 36 back because a 36 is more of a 14/16, I've fitted thousands/hundreds of thousands lol of people and I can guarantee your bra isn't correct.
It's crazy that in 2024, most people are still wearing the incorrect size and most high street stores will still +4 when sizing. Thank you for being a fitter who actually knows what they're talking about 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday when they left Mila and Jace with Isabelle and Isla, it shouldn't be their job to look after the younger ones. Lazy and Creepy chose to have the little three and won't send them to school or nursery so they should stay at home and look after/educate them, not swan off shopping with Esme.

Once in a while the older ones could look after the younger ones so Creepy and Lazy can go on a date 🤢 or go to a child free appointment or whatever but they shouldn't be babysitting for yet another pointless shopping trip. Lazy and Creepy both don't need to go to the mall and if Aurora needs to be with Lazy, then Lazy stays at home with the kids and Creepy chauffeurs Esme.
Look I'm the youngest of 6 and my elder siblings did their fair share of minding me. Two of them were great and two of them were crappy about it but they all did it. All my cousins were from big families too & ditto at their place. As I became a teen myself I'd go to my Aunty Shirl's for school holidays and her eldest Tracey was my age but there were 3 younger. So we minded them. When her eldest sister had twins we were Izzy's age & we minded them as well. It's something that is normal in big families. It's the most normal thing I've seen this lot do in fact. Dragging those poor kids out in the heat for more bloody shopping would have been aberrant.

What is abnormal is that even when the parents are home the kids are still doing the lion's share of the caring. That most certainly never happened in our big families.

Reactions: 12
Come on ladies. I realise I need to get out more.

Remember the great shoe size debate of years ago when we all declared our need little trotters on tattle?

Let’s get the old tape measure out and report on the size of our boulder holders. We can then compare our results agains big Saz’ wild claims.
I can play this game! I got measured last month. I went from 161lbs to 108lbs in the last 18 months, and, OF COURSE, the most significant change was my boobs. I had been living in sports bras for months, trying to convince myself the old bras will be fine but my spirit was absolutely crushed when I saw that I had gone from 34C to 32B 🤣 back at my high school bra size, yay for me 😑 except there are no Wonder Bras to help me out now.

• Heart
I can play this game! I got measured last month. I went from 161lbs to 108lbs in the last 18 months, and, OF COURSE, the most significant change was my boobs. I had been living in sports bras for months, trying to convince myself the old bras will be fine but my spirit was absolutely crushed when I saw that I had gone from 34C to 32B 🤣 back at my high school bra size, yay for me 😑 except there are no Wonder Bras to help me out now.
I'm sure you look.fabulous
Well done on the weight loss

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because no tourist who perpetually flouts local custom has ever been sexually assaulted in D0 Buy right? And local authorities are incredibly sensitive towards women who report any such assaults. Penalities against the perps are harsh and swift. It's all very advanced there.

I don't know if you're one of the expats who likes to claim Dubai is a haven of loveliness because you're enjoying its tax benefits & don't want to get chucked out for telling the truth of the shithole or not, but the denial of easily verifiable instances of sexual assault being a real risk for people who walk around unaware that it is one is doing duck all to discourage the behaviour of morons like the Mingin' Family who go there & think they can behave like it's Falmouth by the Gulf.

You googled "rape&Dubai", well done.

And then decided I needed to defend Dubai because I live there and must be worried accusations of rape would impact its status as a tax haven? Or my ability to claim tax relief ? Even though your implying the people doing the raping are the locals not the ex pats? Ok, all good stuff but not correct.

Let's just say you think their chances of being gang raped at Dubai Mall are high and I don't.
---
The titles of each article clearly state the content. As does both my intro to those links and the addendum after them. I figure most people on this site are astute enough to have been "warned'. I shall try to recall next time but tbh with you I'm triggered by rape deniers & no one warned me.
Rape deniers ?!!! Forking hell...I know rape exists in the world 😂 jfc 😂

Reactions: 5
The woman in saphora likely asked Sarah if she needed to sit down because she waddles along,out of breath half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
FEELING SO STRESSED! (A COSY VIBES HOME DAY WITH SOME MORNING & NIGHT TIME ROUTINE TOO)
maxresdefault.jpg

The thing is rape is not a problem confined to the UAE. I agree that it is much harder to sue rapists in many countries - like in the UAE but let's not pretend everything is great in the UK. It has become easier these last decades to report rapes committed by strangers but it's still very hard to get justice when sexual violence is coming from a relative. I think we probably all know someone that got sexually aggressed - if it hasn't happen to us (as I do) and in many cases nothing happened to the aggressor. Most rapes are committed by someone known by the victim.

I prefer living in a country where I have the same rights as a man but I am aware that rape culture is still well alive even though as a woman I enjoy more freedom than in some countries.
---
The Ingham Family posted:
FEELING SO STRESSED! (A COSY VIBES HOME DAY WITH SOME MORNING & NIGHT TIME ROUTINE TOO)
View attachment 3024490
It's like Chris didn't know what title to give to the video so decided to throw random topics together lol. A real pro.

• Sad
Reactions: 12