The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
esme please use something higher than spf 30, use spf 50 especially for the dubai sun spf 30 does nothing!
14h agoReply

View attachment 3023522
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator
Actually spf50 clogs your paws and it’s actually bad for your skin x
10h agoReply

View attachment 3023523

i think its the formula clogging your pores not the actual spf50, maybe look for korean sunscreens they most have spf50 and do not clog your pores!

Apparently Spf 50 clogs your paws folks, attitude on that girl is disgusting, her latest tiktok they off to some mall then them heart lakes, her hair is now looking badly damaged at least the bottom 4 inches of it :/ Apologies the way this is posted and not a screenshot but I'm on pc rather than my phone and its a potch lol
I'd love to know if she even knows what sunscreen does, if she's supposedly worried about things which are bad for the skin! She probably just thinks it's to stop you burning and that's it, because red skin isn't attractive.

If she wants to end up looking like a leather handbag, like her mother, then she's going the right way about it and in what world would clogged pores been a worse evil than skin cancer anyway?

If she's only using SPF30 does that mean that the younger kids are too? I bet the skinflints won't buy higher protection because it costs more....even though it needs reapplying more often (if used correctly), so aside from the health implications, lower factors would be a false economy in that climate....and we all know how they watch every penny.

Saz & Chrish are bleeping idiots, worrying about a dirty toenail but not take all necessary precautions to protect their children and reduce the risks of disease later in life.

If Esme was deliberately serving up that "paws" misspelling with a saucer of milk, in response to catty comments, then it would at least be somewhat witty....but firstly, Esme ain't that bright and secondly, that person was perfectly polite and seemed to only be looking out for her so didn't deserve that.

She's got some sass, thinking that she's the expert and can speak like that to well-meaning folk who care. When I was her age I probably thought I knew it all too, but I didn't give out the backchat to strangers and show myself up online for all to see. Her parents fail her every day by allowing that kind of attitude to play out for all to see, forever recorded on the internet. Also decent parents would be giving her a good talking to about how to conduct herself and how to set a better example to her younger siblings and followers.

Well, Esme, how about checking out the skin of your older relatives, particularly the ones who have holidayed abroad a lot, and then decide how much help you'll be needing to ward off ageing as much as possible. You seem to be very interested in looks and you might not be blessed with great genes to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a size 14 and a 36/38 back. I have a broad back and it’s annoying. Even when I lost weight and went down to a 12 I still stayed a 36 🤷‍♀️.

poor isla though, that clip of lazy shouting is horrible, Esme probably left that in deliberately to make herself look good and perfect. Vile.
I'm not gonna go on about bra sizes as it's derailing tbh but if you're dropping to a 12 but staying a 36/38 back then something isn't adding up because you're literally saying your back shrunk whilst also staying the same, chances are your bust size and back size are both incorrect therefore making you think you need bigger in the back. I've never met anyone be a 12 but a 36 back because a 36 is more of a 14/16, I've fitted thousands/hundreds of thousands lol of people and I can guarantee your bra isn't correct.

Reactions: 12
They’re delusional when I was in Orlando I went shopping for sunscreen because I have found it to be more effective I guess people that live in the sun year round have more experience and factor 100 was everywhere and as a blonde that burns easily I always use factor 100 in the first week dropping to 50 second week and I still had a bit of colour the sun is blisteringly hot 🥵 I’m sorry but factor 30 is a joke especially when sitting on the beach or in water all day like they have been and with a baby too idiots 🤢
ETA did anyone pick up on the “on this trip” slip up when lazy was walking in the mall ?
If she thinks factor 30 is all she needs, it won't be long before she finds out to the contrary! And yes, I heard 'on this trip' from Lazy. Interesting . . .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Saz & Chrish are bleeping idiots, worrying about a dirty toenail but not take all necessary precautions to protect their children and reduce the risks of disease later in life.

If Esme was deliberately serving up that "paws" misspelling with a saucer of milk, in response to catty comments, then it would at least be somewhat witty....but firstly, Esme ain't that bright and secondly, that person was perfectly polite and seemed to only be looking out for her so didn't deserve that.

Well, Esme, how about checking out the skin of your older relatives
A 'clogged paw' is the perfect description for her father, Chrish - greasy, unpleasant to look at, an annoyance and very hard to get rid of :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And how she said they were randomly dotted around the Library. No, you absolute weapon, they were in alphabetical order of the authors surnames.

And she believes she can home educate the youngest three...
Oh she's thick as duck, I thought that too, also you could just tell she was thinking ohhhh these books will make the disgusting pile of presents look bigger. Stupid woman is just a 12 year old ill educated brat stuck in a leathery, bloated fat body.

She also said, these would look good on a shelf in the bedroom, my eyes hurt from rolling back so much at her Stupidity.

Books are written by authors and are bought to read, not because they will look good on a shelf, are beautiful or they help to bulk up a chav families showy off huge piles of crap.

Sarah.........get an education and some help you dumb idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Why do they never dress appropriately when they are out in Dubai? I have never been to Dubai but aren’t your shoulders supposed to be covered and aren’t your knees supposed to be covered too?
From visitdubai.com. It's an official website with advice for dress, manners & behaviour in Do Buy

1719653038557.png

So in their usual wway they have decided that since it's only "suggested" they don't have to give a rat's arse about who they upset, shock or offend. They can't be arrested for it.

Sadly I fear their daughters are going to find out the hard way that there are lots worse ways flaunting your disdain for local custom can and are punished in Do Buy.
Like the locals interpreting you walking round with your tits and arse perpetually out as an invite to a gang bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From visitdubai.com. It's an official website with advice for dress, manners & behaviour in Do Buy

View attachment 3023754

So in their usual wway they have decided that since it's only "suggested" they don't have to give a rat's arse about who they upset, shock or offend. They can't be arrested for it.

Sadly I fear their daughters are going to find out the hard way that there are lots worse ways flaunting your disdain for local custom can and are punished in Do Buy.
Like the locals interpreting you walking round with your tits and arse perpetually out as an invite to a gang bang.
The only place they go is the Dubai Mall or the pool at their house. Id say they'll be safe enough from the risk of a "gang bang" 😂 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh she's thick as duck, I thought that too, also you could just tell she was thinking ohhhh these books will make the disgusting pile of presents look bigger. Stupid woman is just a 12 year old ill educated brat stuck in a leathery, bloated fat body.

She also said, these would look good on a shelf in the bedroom, my eyes hurt from rolling back so much at her Stupidity.

Books are written by authors and are bought to read, not because they will look good on a shelf, are beautiful or they help to bulk up a chav families showy off huge piles of crap.

When I was a kid we used to get books from the charity shop in my city they had a load of charity shops one even had a whole wall of kids books and we would all choose the ones we liked and when bored we’d take them back and get new ones and if we loved it we could keep it and not have to return it like you would at the library.
My parents weren’t poor at all they just didn’t want books that look pretty on the shelf 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26

They totally buy books based on the aesthetic. Pink cover, pretty illustration, wiggly font, so cuuuuuuuuute
---
Why was Little Miss Tacky was wearing legwarmers on her shopping trip. Thought at first they were socks, but whilst showing her so cuuuuuute Converse, you can see they're actually leg warmers. Leg warmers in Dubai in the height of summer. She must've looked a right muppet. Especially with her plastic cake topper on her head days after her birthday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The only place they go is the Dubai Mall or the pool at their house. Id say they'll be safe enough from the risk of a "gang bang" 😂 🙄
Because no tourist who perpetually flouts local custom has ever been sexually assaulted in D0 Buy right? And local authorities are incredibly sensitive towards women who report any such assaults. Penalities against the perps are harsh and swift. It's all very advanced there.

I don't know if you're one of the expats who likes to claim Dubai is a haven of loveliness because you're enjoying its tax benefits & don't want to get chucked out for telling the truth of the shithole or not, but the denial of easily verifiable instances of sexual assault being a real risk for people who walk around unaware that it is one is doing duck all to discourage the behaviour of morons like the Mingin' Family who go there & think they can behave like it's Falmouth by the Gulf.

Reactions: 30
esme please use something higher than spf 30, use spf 50 especially for the dubai sun spf 30 does nothing!
14h agoReply

View attachment 3023522
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator
Actually spf50 clogs your paws and it’s actually bad for your skin x
10h agoReply

View attachment 3023523

i think its the formula clogging your pores not the actual spf50, maybe look for korean sunscreens they most have spf50 and do not clog your pores!

Apparently Spf 50 clogs your paws folks, attitude on that girl is disgusting, her latest tiktok they off to some mall then them heart lakes, her hair is now looking badly damaged at least the bottom 4 inches of it :/ Apologies the way this is posted and not a screenshot but I'm on pc rather than my phone and its a potch lol
Esme will regret her decision when she's older and has to have treatment for skin cancer. Anybody can get skin cancer no matter who they are. I'm a skin cancer survivor I had it in 2010 it was Melanoma and skin cancer comes in all different shapes sizes and colours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Because no tourist who perpetually flouts local custom has ever been sexually assaulted in D0 Buy right? And local authorities are incredibly sensitive towards women who report any such assaults. Penalities against the perps are harsh and swift. It's all very advanced there.

I don't know if you're one of the expats who likes to claim Dubai is a haven of loveliness because you're enjoying its tax benefits & don't want to get chucked out for telling the truth of the shithole or not, but the denial of easily verifiable instances of sexual assault being a real risk for people who walk around unaware that it is one is doing duck all to discourage the behaviour of morons like the Mingin' Family who go there & think they can behave like it's Falmouth by the Gulf.
Well this could’ve done with a little trigger warning.

Reactions: 10
I have a lot of those Minilima books and they really aren’t for young children to read alone, they have very delicate pieces. They’ll get a shock when they read the Little Mermaid one and realise it’s not the Disney version 🙈

Reactions: 16
Where are the tattlers that lived in the same area? Any confirmation on the allegations? Everything on the comments have been scrubbed. I'm assuming Troybhoy was the commenter
Moving up next week, I'll be driving around the area to get a sense of the area, I'll have a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those poor kids That tiny bit of suncream Esma put on was prob all as in lazys amazon haul She had ordered 1 bottle of suncream! 1 for the whole family and she then said she was trying a new one as cheaper as suncream is expensive! Sorry you have 6 (well 5 and a baby adult) kids 4 of which you should be protecting more then anything, you live in dubai and go out hottest part of the day as only just up and want to hide from people and vlog! You never see them put cream on especially when out all day This week alone in the UK all my kids were covered in it before school and each have a solar buddy filled with cream so can up date themselves at school! She order 1 bottle of the cheapest for then all!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well this could’ve done with a little trigger warning.
The titles of each article clearly state the content. As does both my intro to those links and the addendum after them. I figure most people on this site are astute enough to have been "warned'. I shall try to recall next time but tbh with you I'm triggered by rape deniers & no one warned me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23