The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I catch up on the threads I’ve missed just a little update from me.

I started my new chemo (4 more to go) regime this week and monday-friday radiation. I’ve done 5/20 and I will say I think it may defeat me. I have never felt so overwhelmed, overstimulated and exposed in my entire life. I feel sore and I fall asleep hearing the radiation machine in my ears which gives me a panic attack. It’s horrible. Being autistic and going through this is hard, so hard. I hate being touched so being manhandled into the correct position makes me feel sick. Everyone thinks I’m strong but I’m actually worried I may develop ptsd when this is all over. I also should of been off on my flight to Japan in 2 days which makes this whole situation even more depressing.

Please to my tattle family get your smears, don’t put them off. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

I started my new chemo (4 more to go) regime this week and monday-friday radiation. I’ve done 5/20 and I will say I think it may defeat me. I have never felt so overwhelmed, overstimulated and exposed in my entire life. I feel sore and I fall asleep hearing the radiation machine in my ears which gives me a panic attack. It’s horrible. Being autistic and going through this is hard, so hard. I hate being touched so being manhandled into the correct position makes me feel sick. Everyone thinks I’m strong but I’m actually worried I may develop ptsd when this is all over. I also should of been off on my flight to Japan in 2 days which makes this whole situation even more depressing.

Please to my tattle family get your smears, don’t put them off. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah.

You're really strong, remember that, everyone here will support you through your journey. ❤

I watched my mum go through chemo and it's awful. Seeing someone you love go through cancer is so upsetting and unfair.

Sarah and chris, this is the reality of what people go through! It pisses me off when they have a rant about medical professionals, slandering them, saying they don't know anything. Well both of you know NOTHING! I hope and pray none of your family gets cancer, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, it's an awful thing to go through.

Sorry about the rant, they wind me up so much, I knew cancer was bad but watching a family member suffer and seeing the pig ignorance of these two cretins with anything medical and not protecting their children with sunscreen, it pisses me off, they're horrible parents 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oh, love :( The stress and anxiety is palpable. Nothing that you are feeling is wrong. Nothing in life could've prepared you for any of this. Keep fighting. We are here for you to vent whenever you need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family posted:
FEELING SO STRESSED! (A COSY VIBES HOME DAY WITH SOME MORNING & NIGHT TIME ROUTINE TOO)
View attachment 3024490
I’m not watching tonight, bored of them now, they deserve their views to suffer. But they’ve definitely edited that thumbnail haven’t they? Look at Esmé’s knees, they’re near her ankles instead of halfway up her legs. They’ve tried to stretch her thighs and it looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris is constantly OCD stress hoovering. He's totally rattled from people finding out their british house is being repossessed by the bank rumours ^__^ hehehehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Esme says their is no swearing but Sarah says “piece of piss” while doing the table for Jace and Mila around the 11min mark

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone noticed we’ve not seen fat sarah from the head down lately

I’m guessing she’s preggers
Interesting to see how they afford that. There’s no way they have private health insurance. They always claim they do but they don’t. There will be no beng seen back in uk, it’s been reported to nhs that they no longer live in the uk.

Personal OT request, please put anything SA related behind a spoiler. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look I'm the youngest of 6 and my elder siblings did their fair share of minding me. Two of them were great and two of them were crappy about it but they all did it. All my cousins were from big families too & ditto at their place. As I became a teen myself I'd go to my Aunty Shirl's for school holidays and her eldest Tracey was my age but there were 3 younger. So we minded them. When her eldest sister had twins we were Izzy's age & we minded them as well. It's something that is normal in big families. It's the most normal thing I've seen this lot do in fact. Dragging those poor kids out in the heat for more bloody shopping would have been aberrant.

What is abnormal is that even when the parents are home the kids are still doing the lion's share of the caring. That most certainly never happened in our big families.
But it doesn't need both parents to go to the mall one of the parents could stay home.

Reactions: 18

I started my new chemo (4 more to go) regime this week

We've got you. Keep offloading, but most importantly keep going. We're all willing you on.

Keep updating us and thank you for your 💪 message, people need to hear it and we need you to tell it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29