The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Lazy always bothered about spending money and what Chrish will say 🤔

In the VS shop the woman who had supposedly measured her spaniels ears was watching them has they walked out.
Is it just me but I get the impression they do a bit of half inching if they get chance:unsure:

She met up with Chris and said I bet the baby is starving,then her next words are we did meet up before to feed her 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ok how many freaking times in today’s vlog did Sarah say just kidding, no Sarah, no you’re not

Even when men do a combover I have never seen one on the side of the head behind the ears
He really does make my skin crawl

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Ok how many freaking times in today’s vlog did Sarah say just kidding, no Sarah, no you’re not

Even when men do a combover I have never seen one on the side of the head behind the ears
All those “ appointments “ he had before they fled to Dubai must have included having a hair system cough wig chosen and styled into his rockstar child predator look !

He must have realised how hot it was going to be and that wearing the beanie was crazy

You should have had it matched to your natural hair colour you muppet !

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I no

She says it quite frequently.
If you are really joking why aren't we all laughing at your comedy wit .
You use it as a gas lighting statement.

Did anyone else notice that Sarah and Chris think those books are Disney books 😂 Do you think she realises that someone else wrote them and Disney adapted the story to make the films. She also said tonight that it gets a bit cooler at night but she’s not sure why. It’s like no one told her that the sun only has his hat on during the day 😂 I actually wonder how they get through life being so bleeping thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can anyone make out what shes saying?
I couldn't make out a word the shrew was screeching. She really is an elegance vacuum.
---
(the red lippy is fine, i wear Mac Russian Red, its the almost the same age as Lazy that got me)

oh, and Saz has just discovered Victorias Secret sell clothes, theres no way she will buy stuff from there, my daughters bras sets are £70 (yes, shes a spoiled little madame, but pays for them herself!)
Another fan of Mac Russian Red here 👋
Have you tried Lisa Eldridge's 'Velvet Ribbon'? It's fab - my new favourite.

The idea of Fat Saz parading around in Victorias Secret underwear for that sweaty flump of a husband of hers is giving me all kinds of ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All those “ appointments “ he had before they fled to Dubai must have included having a hair system cough wig chosen and styled into his rockstar child predator look !

He must have realised how hot it was going to be and that wearing the beanie was crazy

You should have had it matched to your natural hair colour you muppet !
I think you have hit it bang on the head (sorry). It looks like a hair piece but he has matched it to the colour he has when he dyes the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it possible that Chrish has had grafted hair transplants maybe? That could explain the weird-looking high hairline at the back and absences from the vlogs, with a reluctance to show himself. He might be wearing a piece while it grows back but I think it's not advised when the procedure is first done.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
esme please use something higher than spf 30, use spf 50 especially for the dubai sun spf 30 does nothing!
14h agoReply

9dbe5ae6603b20d10b9f061abfbb315e~c5_100x100.jpg
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator

Actually spf50 clogs your paws and it’s actually bad for your skin x
10h agoReply

1594805258216454~c5_100x100.jpg

i think its the formula clogging your pores not the actual spf50, maybe look for korean sunscreens they most have spf50 and do not clog your pores!

Apparently Spf 50 clogs your paws folks, attitude on that girl is disgusting, her latest tiktok they off to some mall then them heart lakes, her hair is now looking badly damaged at least the bottom 4 inches of it :/ Apologies the way this is posted and not a screenshot but I'm on pc rather than my phone and its a potch lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
esme please use something higher than spf 30, use spf 50 especially for the dubai sun spf 30 does nothing!
14h agoReply

View attachment 3023522
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator
10h agoReply

View attachment 3023523

i think its the formula clogging your pores not the actual spf50, maybe look for korean sunscreens they most have spf50 and do not clog your pores!

Apparently Spf 50 clogs your paws folks, attitude on that girl is disgusting, her latest tiktok they off to some mall then them heart lakes, her hair is now looking badly damaged at least the bottom 4 inches of it :/
Yeah. She probably got that information from her father. All of his recent regurgitated anti-medical science bullshit will most definitely include sunscreen being bad for you.

Do whatever you want for your own skin but don't encourage your children to go without it! It's just negligence on top of negligence for these idiots.

Clogged paws 🙄 the Ingham School House churning out its finest work as usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
14h agoReply

View attachment 3023522
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator
10h agoReply

View attachment 3023523

Apparently Spf 50 clogs your paws folks, attitude on that girl is disgusting, her latest tiktok they off to some mall then them heart lakes, her hair is now looking badly damaged at least the bottom 4 inches of it :/ Apologies the way this is posted and not a screenshot but I'm on pc rather than my phone and its a potch lol
Paws...her education stopped when she got taken out of school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What’s worse is she has so many products & probably watched videos that probably mention pores on it. Shame on Chrish and Sarah putting themselves first. Pretty much all of those kids are ruined for future prospects - I expect Isla is the most intelligent out of them all atm but even she’s being held back.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice that Sarah and Chris think those books are Disney books 😂 Do you think she realises that someone else wrote them and Disney adapted the story to make the films. She also said tonight that it gets a bit cooler at night but she’s not sure why. It’s like no one told her that the sun only has his hat on during the day 😂 I actually wonder how they get through life being so bleeping thick 😂
And how she said they were randomly dotted around the Library. No, you absolute weapon, they were in alphabetical order of the authors surnames.

And she believes she can home educate the youngest three...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Creepy Chrish spends plenty of time thinking about and posting escape rubbish but hasn't given one ounce of consideration in that incubation hutch as to where any of those children can attempt to do homework. There are no desks, chairs or any appropriate set up. It wasn't even given a moments thought which means it doesn't happen. A shot showing a child lying on a bed reading is not homeschooling when we know all lazy does is scream at them when the camera stops or she forgets to edit it out and reverts to Ms. Trunchball. They've done nothing but shop and leave the children to babysit since they arrived in Dubai. It's absolutely criminal that they are allowed to do this and not attempt to give their children any real choices or start in life. 🤡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yeah. She probably got that information from her father. All of his recent regurgitated anti-medical science bullshit will most definitely include sunscreen being bad for you.

Do whatever you want for your own skin but don't encourage your children to go without it! It's just negligence on top of negligence for these idiots.

Clogged paws 🙄 the Ingham School House churning out its finest work as usual.
They’re delusional when I was in Orlando I went shopping for sunscreen because I have found it to be more effective I guess people that live in the sun year round have more experience and factor 100 was everywhere and as a blonde that burns easily I always use factor 100 in the first week dropping to 50 second week and I still had a bit of colour the sun is blisteringly hot 🥵 I’m sorry but factor 30 is a joke especially when sitting on the beach or in water all day like they have been and with a baby too idiots 🤢
ETA did anyone pick up on the “on this trip” slip up when lazy was walking in the mall ?

Reactions: 23
They’re delusional when I was in Orlando I went shopping for sunscreen because I have found it to be more effective I guess people that live in the sun year round have more experience and factor 100 was everywhere and as a blonde that burns easily I always use factor 100 in the first week dropping to 50 second week and I still had a bit of colour the sun is blistering hot 🥵 I’m sorry but factor 30 is a joke especially when sighing on the beach or in water.
Esme also said they were staying out for a full day in the sun at them heart lakes after they had been to the Mall, the spf she put on was way to little a tiny blob in 3 areas on her face mixing it in with all the makeup products she uses

• Wow
  • Angry
It's not your clothes thats wrong but your bra definitely is, a 14 is more a 34 back depending on material/brand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a size 14 and a 36/38 back. I have a broad back and it’s annoying. Even when I lost weight and went down to a 12 I still stayed a 36 🤷‍♀️.

poor isla though, that clip of lazy shouting is horrible, Esme probably left that in deliberately to make herself look good and perfect. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
14h agoReply

View attachment 3023522
ℰ𝓈𝓂𝐞́ ℐ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝓂 ꨄ · Creator
10h agoReply

View attachment 3023523

Spends hundreds of pounds on skincare but cant spell pores correctly, you carry on Esme, your ignorance is shining through.

• Heart
Reactions: 25