The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently you cannot buy a home in Dubai unless you have lived there 3 years with a steady job (based in Dubai, I think)?
That hasn't been the law for over 20 years. Non-residents cannot only buy residential property now but commercial and investment properties as well. They can't afford to be fussy now their floating environmental catastrophe is "litchurally' sinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
God the filters on Lard Arse Ingham’s TikTok are hilarious. It literally stops at her neck and her chest is all leathery and mottled compared to her face

also, if you took a drink for every time she said a variation of ‘living her best life’ on her TikToks you’d be hospitalised with alcohol poisoning. Who you trying to convince Big Sazzy?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lazy and Esme talking about cats and a Pomeranian dog when they dumped prinny and the poor guinea pigs 😡😡😡 prinny and the piggies never mentioned and even when they were talking about pets never mentioned poor prinny 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Lazy and Esme talking about cats and a Pomeranian dog when they dumped prinny and the poor guinea pigs 😡😡😡 prinny and the piggies never mentioned and even when they were talking about pets never mentioned poor prinny 😡😡😡
If they got another dog, i wonder how the psycho ifannies would spin that in the replies? I don't think, "is thar life can do wat thay warnt y u so jellers dont wach if dont lyke!!!1!!" is going to cut it once the animal lovers get hold of them. Go ahead, Chrish and Ham Hock. Give your icky daughter what her materialistic little heart desires. It'll definitely draw in the attention you so desperately need to survive.
---
1000017016.jpg

Baby girl is absolutely rocking the carnivore diet. Looks like a true apex predator! And by that, I mean, he's looking like a crocodile because his neck is wider than his head.

What the actual duck? I absolutely love that he still thinks he looks good 🤣

BRB have to go and vomit.
---
think Poundland ken
This is possibly the best description for Chris Ingham that *i ever did see*.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Shopping isn't fun for Jace and Mila so they don't have to go but what about Aurora, she has to still go but is kept away from the main action and good old Chrish has to look after her.

Lazy is manic in the shops as usual, even though it's a Esme birthday money shopping trip she's wanting to buy this, that and the other for Mila and Jace. Imagine going shopping and there's a shopaholic woman under your feet screaming about how everything is "SOOO CUTEEE".

It was nice of Esme to buy a littul toy for Jace and Mila but as it's Mila's birthday soon and they have a small house and garden and no playroom they should be careful how much they buy before her birthday.
Those books they want to get for Jace and Mila, what about Aurora, it won't be long before she can join in with them with books.

Reactions: 19
Why do they never dress appropriately when they are out in Dubai? I have never been to Dubai but aren’t your shoulders supposed to be covered and aren’t your knees supposed to be covered too?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shopping isn't fun for Jace and Mila so they don't have to go but what about Aurora, she has to still go but is kept away from the main action and good old Chrish has to look after her.

Lazy is manic in the shops as usual, even though it's a Esme birthday money shopping trip she's wanting to buy this, that and the other for Mila and Jace. Imagine going shopping and there's a shopaholic woman under your feet screaming about how everything is "SOOO CUTEEE".

It was nice of Esme to buy a littul toy for Jace and Mila but as it's Mila's birthday soon and they have a small house and garden and no playroom they should be careful how much they buy before her birthday.
Those books they want to get for Jace and Mila, what about Aurora, it won't be long before she can join in with them with books.
Sarah had to be manic looking at this or that or she would not have anything for the shop because you could see everything on Esmes channel.

Reactions: 13

Little steps it used to golden boy getting all the gifts with Mila watching 🙈 you can’t expect miracles or upset the pecking order of favourites.

Reactions: 10
I really don't understand how Saz's brain works. Those bath toys (?) she bought Jace & Mila....why does she want to "make those babies really dirty", putting mud or whatever else on them? Surely they can still be played with, in water, without actually needing to be washed because they're not clean. Kids can use their imagination!

Also the hilarious digs from Saz & Esme, at those who commented on that erotic book being unsuitable for a 15 year old. Imagine people looking out for you and your child...how inconsiderate of them! Any ifam who took the trouble to forewarn that ungrateful cow (Saz) should take offence at that dig at their expense....but of course they won't. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don't understand how Saz's brain works. Those bath toys (?) she bought Jace & Mila....why does she want to "make those babies really dirty", putting mud or whatever else on them? Surely they can still be played with, in water, without actually needing to be washed because they're not clean. Kids can use their imagination!

Also the hilarious digs from Saz & Esme, at those who commented on that erotic book being unsuitable for a 15 year old. Imagine people looking out for you and your child...how inconsiderate of them! Any ifam who took the trouble to forewarn that ungrateful cow (Saz) should take offence at that dig at their expense....but of course they won't. 🙄
Any excuse for comments and views...she will take it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why do they never dress appropriately when they are out in Dubai? I have never been to Dubai but aren’t your shoulders supposed to be covered and aren’t your knees supposed to be covered too?
15 years ago maybe.
The Dubai Mall still has a dress code on signs there and on its website. Surely it’s just common courtesy to adhere to the cultural standards but this feral lot are too thick to even realise unless someone calls them out.

Reactions: 28
Go shopping for Esme but let’s buy for Jace and Mila
I really hope either Izzy, Esme or Isla finally say to Sarah “STFU mummy your out shopping with me stop making it about you or the other kids”
Every time Sarah takes one of the older girls shopping she has to bring the younger 3 into it or make it about her FFS Sarah put a sock in it

At the 15mins mark in the vlog looking at baby clothes she come across a baby’s bikini and Sarah says I would never put my children in bikinis WTF Sarah for the past 8years you and your no nce husband have been putting your 3 older girls in bikinis every opportunity you can

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What I hear when the Tacky Brat speaks squeaks

'Ghfhifiefnifhfhdhgsjgdjkghsdkjghkdhgjhdksghsdjhfgskdjghkjhgsdkhgksdfpadclknajsfkabgadnvanclasnca so cuuuuuuuuuute'

If you're going to push the pimping out of your delusional daughter. Add subtitles or tell her to slow the f down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
[
My gut feeling is that was just some crazy person spouting rubbish , your mortgage broker has nothing to do with the repossession for a start !
Agreed. The number of messages Talksense64 did on that post was excessive. It's giving obsessive and plays into the Ingham hater rhetoric sadly.
If it's true then drop feed it, not message-bomb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18