Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Woah Sarah’s on a rant about messages she’s received. I agree they are disgusting, but instead of ranting and calling them out (especially about poor Isla, this would be so embarrassing to her), why don’t you give your kids some privacy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Impleo

VIP Member
I'd like Sarah to answer what do her children gain from having their lives put online, versus what Sarah and Chris gain from putting their children's lives online? List the answers and see how it balances out

• Heart

goldcharms999

islas face in the mirror when esme stood up to hug mummeh and daddeh after opening her ipad…
IMG_6302.jpeg

i feel so sorry for the poor girl, she had tears in her eyes at the end too..
IMG_6301.jpeg

this was just after, the one gift she’s wanted for the past two birthdays and her nasty sister gets it without even asking, pays to be a cunt in their household apparently 🥱

• Sad
  • Angry

Neck lace

VIP Member
I was so impressed with how mature and articulate Isla was tonight. She's really special, if only her mum and dad could see it. Sarah, you totally deserved Isla saying that Esme, and then secondly Isabelle, was her 'go to' person. You so wanted and expected her to say 'you' but you can't let her down so many hundreds of times and still be the one that she turns to 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mags

VIP Member
Do people really steal kids' cuddly toys? I very much doubt it, especially if it was a well-used one. Maybe the ants carried it away to their nest, along with Jace's new turtle wall light that went missing.

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
How can it be that a man who was caught wanting to have sex with a just turned 16 year old when he was 33, held a huge position of trust and was married with children, be so arrogant, ignorant and cocky? What a total embarrassment and loser you are Chris 🤣
I love how upset he's got at someone saying they're not rich. Someone that was actually rich, wouldn't be bothered by someone saying they weren't. Why would they be?
It would only be someone that was trying their hardest to pretend to be rich, especially if it was to help with a scam, that would be upset by something like that.

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
The same bloke who tries to go for days out near closing time to reduce the risk of being confronted is still trying to act like a real man 🤣.
The same bloke whose eyes are darting around everywhere he goes in fear he will be approached is sat there trying to be a ‘G’ behind his RENTED front door. And the same weasel who attempts to insult people by using the same sentence, day in and day out about living in parents basement the second anyone challenges him. This bloke is fucking hilarious 🤣
Can just see him in the school playground calling other kids names then running to the dinner lady , scared because some year 6 wants to knock him out 🤣. Honestly, Christopher…. You are an absolute classic. Never change dude. You keep me entertained 🤣🤣
“I’m famous”

“no Mr Ingram, you’re not famous” 😂

Literally my favourite Creepy confrontation ever.

didn’t he get chased out the skate park by a load of teenagers too? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

applepie

I've become accustomed to seeing filtered Esmememe, to see her unfiltered is quite the jump scare. Poor girl has the worst bits of each parent ☹

Abbvay

VIP Member
I took advantage whilst the oldest kids were at school all day to sit around the house only wearing my knickers because it's too hot so I am definitely not jealous of him living in a desert and having to hide in a shopping centre for some air con and free wifi.

• Haha
  • Heart

applepie

Christopher Malcolm said he never cries About anything
1) Isabelle on his lap in the cinema watching some Disney cartoon CRYING (remember the lazyone saying that’s what a real dad does
2)Watching the Disney parade (Crying)
3)Losing drone (crying)
4) Listening to Roxette (crying) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Chris Ingham I see you are promoting your scam again with a video of your children playing ruff in the pool.
I know you read here so I will say this.
I really really hope you will never experience what I didin the early hours of this saturday. I work the nightshift in a hotel that has an outdoor pool, and around 1.30 am I found a group of 15 or so adult people in the pool. Noone is allowed to be in the pool at night so I got angry and had to raise my voice to get them out of there. As they started to get out I noticed one man that was still face down in the water, and I said bring that guy with you thinking that he was just trying to get some extra time in the water. (has happened quite a lot). We then suddenly realised he was unconsious on the bottom of the pool. We got him out and found he was still breathing but unconsious so we whacked the hell out on his bac to get water up and get him awake. He came through and were up talking and walking before I finnished the phonecall with 113.
Everything ended well but what was a fun company trip could have ended so much more tragic.
As I talked to the group afterwards we got an understanding of what had happened. They were playing around like children and a moment of someone disturbing them was everything needed for this to happen.
They were seeing who could swim the furthest under water without going up for air(sound familiar Creepy.) One guy was keeping an eye on the other to see that everything was ok, but when I got there and shouted at them to get out of the pool, he walke over to the ridge to get out without realising the other guy had not heard the message.

This has always been my worst nightmare finding someone on the bottom of the pool. And something I hoped would never happen, but am so happy it ended well.
But think a little about it next time your kids are playing ruff or having a swimmingcontest while you are more occupied filming them or look into the camera talking shit instead of watching your kids.

• Wow
  • Heart

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Of course Isla doesn't have autism, she's just fucking depressed. That poor lass needs school and social interaction from people her own age, she went totally into herself once they started "home education". Lazys such a bitch.

• Sad

Chatty Member
I don't know how they can sit in front of a table full of cheesy Dubai fast food and fried Dubai chicken balls for the millionth time since they moved to Dubai and not want to throw up (in Dubai).

But eating their cheese on cheese on chips for the millionth time this month and then ordering 20 scoops of ice cream between them for dessert is really something else.

Does their new kitchen not have an oven or something?

• Haha