Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kazza23662

No it’s true autism is a huge spectrum on the low end you have non verbal people and the high end you have the geniuses who get a masters degree as a teenager. People on the spectrum are all different some have social anxiety that can be managed some have it to a debilitating degree some not at all but they a different type of anxiety some are confident speakers and some not neurodiversity is very individualised. There are doctors, nurses and other professionals among us with autism we just don’t know nor should we.

Thank you Charlotte,

Reactions: 6

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
We were front pit one person in front at barrier. Dave made a tongue in cheek comment about Taylor swift and now the swifties are going for it on my daughters tiktok 😂

amazing night, had Shane and violet
That must have been amazing! I hope you got some good pics 😀 I'm worried that this will be their last UK tour, but I think that every time they come here and they're still going strong! Im thinking about going to see Blink182 in august, I'm not a huge fan but have the gig bug again. Was Creepy not supposed to go with Izzy last year? Or am I imagining that?

Reactions: 6

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I’m confused where did I say that everyone was autistic I agreed with you that it’s very individualised that said many studies have shown that family members of people diagnosed have shown traits of autism but they were not severe enough for a formal diagnosis then the question could be asked as to whether their traits may have been more severe when they were younger and society was less informed especially regarding girls. We are all still learning because Autism is still relatively new compared to other disorders. People can have traits and not reach the threshold of an autism diagnosis especially if the traits are manageable and they don’t negatively affect their daily life. I wouldn’t have mentioned neurodivergent/neurotypical if I believe that there was no difference. Anyways I’m not gonna derail the thread and whether any of the Ingham family are on or off the spectrum we would never know because the parents are as dull as dishwater and clearly bury their heads in the sand regarding anything and everything that doesn’t suit their narrow little minds.
Sorry, it was kazza something or other that I was originally replying to. I thought you were her. Her original comnent got my back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
The thing is, externally we can see he’s not very bright. But he doesn’t have to be, he just has to be a bit smarter than them.

I also think sometimes he stumbles into unintended good fortune. He manipulated them into ’home schooling’ because he wanted to travel. However, it’s worked double for him because it’s completely stunted any questions from the older girls. Esme clearly values being popular so it would only take one mouthy girl in her class to start slagging off Chris and she’d have been questioning at home what has happened. Instead, she’s stuck at 11, being easily bought off with online popular trinkets with no challenge from her peers. As curious and smart as Isla is, she’s emotionally 8. Is she going to have the skill needed to really break free? Probably not.

There‘s also the sunken cost fallacy for them all. At this point to give up on it all (those that can) would come at a very great cost and neither Lazy or Isabelle have enough oomph to reach escape velocity. As much as she‘s slagged off on here, Esme could do it, she could go either way right now. Isla already looks defeated.
Spot on unfortunately

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I love that they are dragging out Esmememe birthday. Everytime they do this they lose views.

Lazy saying that youtubers vlog months in advance is pure gaslighting. Remember,these are the people who still call themselves daily vloggers. Right up until around the time of Kayak Paul they continued to vlog in real-time. The only reason they don't now it to avoid getting reported for the stupid shit they do!

I haven't seen the receipts but the things Creepy is saying about the rodent is completely actionable. Given he still has assets in the UK he's not untouchable living in Dubai (did you know they've "moved" to Dubai?)... creepy really needs to wind his double chins in!

Disclaimer: I can't stand the rodent either but he's the lesser of the evils.
Pretty sure they're not talking about that R guy. I think they mean the creepy little turd who was actually making disturbing content threatening to home invade them. If that second bloke does have a child I would not be at all shocked to know he's legally prevented from seeing the kid. He's defo got bats in his belfry.

Web30

VIP Member
I have a suggestion. Creepy's 40th birthday is fast approaching and I feel we should do something to mark the momentous occasion. Cast your minds back to last year when creepy started to get too big for his boots and started trolling in his own name (instead of sock accounts that he'd hidden behind up to that point). Most of us temporarily changed our avatars to clowns in response. As creepy still insists on using the clown emoji to even the slightest hint of negativity whilst simultaneously being THE biggest clown on social media, I propose that for the week of his 40th we change our avatars to clowns again! Just to say crappy birthday to the delusional twat!
Is it his 40th this year? I thought it was a few away?

• Haha

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
I have a suggestion. Creepy's 40th birthday is fast approaching and I feel we should do something to mark the momentous occasion. Cast your minds back to last year when creepy started to get too big for his boots and started trolling in his own name (instead of sock accounts that he'd hidden behind up to that point). Most of us temporarily changed our avatars to clowns in response. As creepy still insists on using the clown emoji to even the slightest hint of negativity whilst simultaneously being THE biggest clown on social media, I propose that for the week of his 40th we change our avatars to clowns again! Just to say crappy birthday to the delusional twat!
Please tell.me how to.do this.
I'm a bit thick 🤡

LoveisLove

If you were truly living in the moment, enjoying your summer, the sunshine, the later nights, the pool you wouldn't be looking ahead 6 months, you'd be wishing the summer didnt have to come to an end. I think it says everything about what she thinks of Dubai and the heat.
The pretence of the heat not affecting her didn't last long at all!
Agree. She prob wishing it away as in winter they will come back and not go back to doobuy
---
They shouldn’t be laughing about that kind of behaviour. They should be teaching their girls that it’s not acceptable for men to shout at them in the street and teaching their boy not to. Teach your children self respect and to respect others. I dread this happening to my own girls because of the frequency it happened to me as a teen and young adult.
---

Awareness of the condition has grown, particularly over the last few years. For people on the spectrum, their day to day lives are affected by the condition. It’s a long, hard road to get a diagnosis for most through the public health system. Quicker but very expensive to go private.

When I look back through my childhood, I can think of numerous people who would now be flagged. Even adults I’ve known over the years who have found it hard to read social cues, have found social situations difficult etc. Some have gone on to be diagnosed much later in life, one quite recently at 50.
I was diagnosed 8 years ago age 41. It was a long process.
---
Many thanks x
---

Me too.
And me lol
---
Even more of a knobhead than normal with his state notification

View attachment 3007449
He has Tate on telegram??

Last edited:

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Can someone summarise for me please, I’ve heard of the inghams, heard of the drama with Chris years ago (the one with the underage girl) yet never watched them just heard of them but esme has just popped up on my FYP on tiktok. Do they live in dubai now and why do they live in dubai, is it a permanent thing?

Reactions: 2