Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Christopher Malcolm said he never cries About anything
1) Isabelle on his lap in the cinema watching some Disney cartoon CRYING (remember the lazyone saying that’s what a real dad does
2)Watching the Disney parade (Crying)
3)Losing drone (crying)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

kizzy

VIP Member
No vlog tonight, shoddy internet apparently 🤣 Why is Esme begging for a Pomeranian if they are living in Dubai? Not only is is far too hot for humans let alone little fluffy dogs, they don’t give a shit about the dog they already have 😡 Also saying he’s sharing with permission, when has he ever given a thought to his kids privacy? View attachment 2996453View attachment 2996454View attachment 2996455
Crap Internet ? He's been telling all us brokies how much quicker and better things are IN DUBAI. Chris Ingham telling us a lie, surely not !

• Haha
Reactions: 53

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I’m sorry I might be an old prude but a young woman and a 15 year old singing this is disgusting

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
So graphic erotic content for your 15 year old is fine as long as it's not abuse Lazy?

This woman isn't wired right.
Reading erotic fiction is not at all unusual for a 15 year old girl. Having your mother & father giving it as a bithday gift your mother tells the world about is however very fucking weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Lazy fat cow….the only woman to slap out her tit in a crowd…. In Du Bye -at least put a Muslim over your shoulder and respect the country you have chosen as your forever home - you know the one where woman are so far down the food chain
Loving the typo of putting ‘a Muslim over your shoulder’ 😆😆😆
I’m sure you meant muslin or something 😁 I’m not sure, but I think they are in Dubai, yes? 😉 Actually, Sarah probably could lob a Muslim over her shoulder, given her sumo wrestler appearance 🤣
Sorry, that’s given me a good laugh and a great visual 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Scotblock

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the time they were on holiday and the waiter asked what the “the baby” Mila’s name was. Chris got all excited thought the waiter was talking to him and he was onto a promise and said “Chris”. The waiter then kept saying “baby Chris, baby Chris” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

fizzycustard

Hey Sarah 👋 I made a purchase on amazon at 3am this morning....its just been delivered!!! And I don't live in dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 50

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
1000016818.jpg

Nobody will ever convince me that this isn't a pensioner with a really bad dye job. He looks SO unhealthy and well beyond the age he claims to be. I'm still shocked that he is only 53 years old 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Jamhead

VIP Member
I love how Esmememe is trying to create this persona of a popular influencer. Using all the latest skincare, name dropping brands, pouting at the camera, eating at the 'finest' fast food joints, pretending to read in the pool.
And yet her mother is filming her reusable sanitary pad drying on the 5 quid clothes airer in the prison exercise yard and broadcasting it online....so classy 💁🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20240611-183916_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

alex43765

#Jumpscare - Imagine this ⬇ telling you that you wouldn’t dare say things to his face 🤣🤣. Jesus fucking Christ and a Raising Kanes discount. Wtf is this nut bag going to do? Run at you, sweat dripping down his mug with his size 6 croc? Set Henry the Hoover on you? Play King Foo panda with his bottle of Home Bargains bleach? Ask Borabella to call you gremlin? Get Jason to flag u off? Maybe, get Es to put a hashtag on her latest Tiktok to look ard? This bloke should be the poster face of a fucking clap clinic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Imagine inviting strangers to ask questions about your children (one of whom is an adult).

Then imagine putting an individual photo of them beside a question box prompting strangers to ask questions about the baby/child/adult in the photo 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

Then instead of deleting anything negative, imagine posting the hate attached with another photo of your child saying she doesn’t have social media so will never see it 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

Who is protecting them? 💔

• Angry
  • Sad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’m sorry I might be an old prude but a young woman and a 15 year old singing this is disgusting
It's pathetic, it's obscene and the "rethinking my taste in men" from a girl that doesn't spend a single second away her from mummy and daddy,let alone have a boyfriend ?

She's such a loser she had to rope in her 15 year old UNDER AGE sister to make a video implying she's sick and tired of giving head to some fictitious ungrateful man?!

Pathetic, obscene and the inclusion of her underage sister does nothing to dispell the association with their name and noncing.

• Sick
  • Heart

Sal007

Well what can I say except. ....

ITS SO CUTE!

Today I had a CUTE hospital appointment. To have a CUTE gastroscopy. Tomorrow I have a CUTE appointment with my Oncologist, to start a new treatment as my CUTE secondary breast Cancer has decided to progress after 8years of being stable!
I wonder if my new injections will be SO CUTE and the tablets, oh and not forgetting the SO CUTE blood tests and CUTE scans!

But you know what. Even with all that I still believe my life is so much more fulfilling than theirs!!

So Inghams shove your so cute vlogs right up your backsides!! I hope one day one of you has to cope with something that isn't SO CUTE!! Then we'll see how you get on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
Esmememe doesn't look too impressed does she?

ESMÉS MAIN BIRTHDAY PRESENT (SNEAK PEEK)

Lazy screeches down the stairs to Jace and Mila. She asks who had a good sleep last night. Making beds. Lazy still has to help Jace do his. He puts his top on over his pyjamas for attention.

Lazy sprays some sort of hairspray on Mila’s hair for her curls. Her hair seems knotty when she brushes it.

Isla is babysitting Aurora in Lazy’s room. The sofa is still shoved in there. Creepstopher always tells her she’s messy but he’s dumped his clothes on the floor. Lazy puts on an accent that makes her sound Eastern European. She thinks she and Aurora are matching. The camera may be on the way out. They’ve only had it for 12 months. It gets dropped a lot. Playtime for Aurora.

Lazy should make Creepstopher go alone as it’s his fault. She sorts out Christmas and birthdays every year. The queued for 20 minutes to get into the Dubai Mall the other day. A man was directing people back to the motorway. It was crazy busy last night. It was so frustrating as they needed to sort Creepstopher’s phone out. He says he needs it but Lazy says he doesn’t as they have Wi-Fi in the house. They’re not going anyway “if you did your job… as a father” *rolls eyes*. He had to collect something from Dubai Mall a few days ago. Lazy was worried about it not arriving on time. He said it was next day delivery guaranteed. They had a mini argument. He went to order it yesterday but it won’t arrive until the day after her birthday so he’ll have to go to the mall and pick it up.

Isabelle is going out to film a video. The younger three are off to the mall. Esmé and Isla are doing schoolwork. On the way home they have to go elsewhere. Lazy wants to eat at home for a week. She’s never eaten out so much in her life. They’ve cooked in the house 3/4 times. Lazy wants to choose one day a week to dress up and eat out. Creepstopher always begs to eat out and she has no willpower.

This is the first time sweaty Creepstopher has taken the correct car park exit to bring him to the right side of the road at the Dubai Mall. He’s used to the heat but car parks are 10° hotter. It’s meant to be 49° today. The girls are desperate to see Inside Out 2. Lazy is excited that she will be able to order pizza to her chair.

Aurora is now able to make her face go bright red. It’s difficult to film in the mall as it’s the last day of Eid. Teasing Esmé’s main birthday present. We’ll only have to wait a couple of days. Esmé loves romance books from TikTok. Lazy isn’t sure which book she already has. She chooses one where the main character’s name is Aurora. Books are more expensive in Dubai.

Creepstopher has come to the conclusion that he might as well not get ready at all in the daytime. Once he steps outside the door he’s done. Lazy screeches about some cute chuldren’s dresses. “Look at that Babe” x28371. Perfume strips. They have the guy’s WhatsApp details on them. Jace and Mila need a double pram. IKEA for Esmé’s birthday present. They need to go to Lulu’s. Mall days are wiping Creepstopher out. The place he misses more than anywhere on the world when he’s away from it is Florida Scandinavia. He feels close to his Scandinavian compadres. He put the dead battery in the camera.

Self serve warehouse. Jace and a Mila draw. Neither child knows how to hold a pen properly yet. They’ve got Jace’s turtle lamp, candles, shelves and a few other bits.

Creepstopher had to use Ikea’s wifi for a zoom meeting. He can’t find Lazy in Carrefour. The only section he hasn't checked is the baby clothes section. Lazy was in the clothes section. She’s got all the food and didn’t buy any clothes. She’s looking at bottles. A sippy cup is too fast for Aurora so she’s looking for a slow flow bottle.

Food shopping is done. They have a birthday cake and wrapping paper. Lazy found cool candles. Looking for the car. There are so many white cars. Creepstopher hasn’t seen many coloured cars.

The Inghams are home. Lazy didn’t get cello tape to wrap the presents. The candles she bought aren’t candles, just cake toppers. A humungous package has arrived. It’s 18th June. Esmé asked for a lot of things for her bedroom. Isla opens the box. She has a ‘life at the beach’ sign. Most of the presents will be in gift bags. There’s cushions, new duvet set, lower hair clips and a vase for the room. Esmé added everything to the basket and sent it to Lazy.

Every flask Lazy has ordered keeps the drink cold but she doesn’t like “how they drink”. She likes rubber “stouts”. Bad boy leopard print Stanley fake. Lazy got the girls Halloween Swiss rolls and they want to try them on camera. She’s sweating and needs a shower. It was 31° in her bedroom. Thankfully the air con is very efficient.

Esmememe and Isla have been at the pool all day. She showed Isla something on Netflix. Isabelle says Creepstopher bought them home a treat. Isla begsies to choose hers first. Esmememe pulls a face and says they’re all the same. She gets a plastic knife out of the drawer, except it’s not a knife, it’s a fork. She’s scared. They’re not sure about the texture. They don't like it but tell Lazy it’s yummy. Jace and Mila try some. Lazy tries it and says it tastes rank. Esmé didn't want to upset her. Lazy says it tastes like food you scrape out of a plug after you wash up. Esmé offers Jace the rest of her roll but Lazy says no as “it’s not going to be great for your insides”.

End of vlog

Be careful when mocking your sister Esmememe; one day the wind will change and your bitch face will be permanent.
1719086808343.png

Does Lazy know what 'matching' means?
1719090826228.png

1719090883340.png
1719091124917.png
1719091145386.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Soozy2k18

I’m sorry but I’ve not hate watched for a while and watched tonight what the hell have I just seen 👀🙄

* Big Saz filming the staircase constantly because it’s the nicest part of the rental ( includes free pictures and decor for the walls and stairs )
* Jace and Mila doing a fake morning routine like they make beds and put clothes in the wash basket 🤥😂 ( could tell it was their first time and both looked awkward doing it )
* Big Saz talking a load of shit for 10mins and pretending Izzy was going out 🙄🫣( Izzy meanwhile lying in her bed until 1pm as usual and telling her mum to say she’s out so she seems normal )
* Filming Aurora just so we see her dress 🙄 I’m sorry but she is just as uninteresting as the rest of your brood please stop doing that.
* Big Saz talks about eating out only once a week and getting all dressed up to do so. She says they’ll eat all week in rental then go out one day a week for nice meal and get all dressed up ( They have nowhere to go ie kids party’s , friends party’s , friends houses , weddings, christenings etc so obviously they need to all go out together and show off their outfits and make up etc 😂)
* Big Saz saying they eat out all the time 😂( raising kanes , jolibees and pizza joints isn’t anything special chunky chin you can get that kinda food in the UK aswell and it’s called fast food and cheap )
* We see Creepy at the Dubai Mall 😂 all the way to the Dubai Mall again just to got to Ikea and the supermarket 🫣( I don’t usually comment on people being ugly but my god that guy is the ugliest person on YouTube he’s absolutely vile )
* Big Saz in IKEA gets the most spoilt kid on YouTube his turtle light and a loada shit for the rental.
* Mila is filmed in Ikea drawing a spider as that’s the only thing they’ve showed her to draw since she’s been about 1 ( Im shocked how regressed Mila has become she was behaving like she was in tonight’s vlog at 1 now she’s 3 in a few weeks 😱 Mila talks and it’s just baby jibberish , she has dummy now and behaves like a baby. Remember when she was putting Isla in highchair at age 7 in Morrisons.)
* Isla again is badly overweight ( stop putting filters on her pictures Saz and get her a balanced diet and exercise)
* The 3 girls trying a dyed Swiss roll ( Firstly you get them in the UK , secondly Esme and Isla been at the pool all day so again no school work getting done , )thirdly Izzy just out her room or bed looking like a tramp ( no way was she out anywhere that day she looked a mess and she never mentioned anything)
*All 3 girls in that cake clip 🫣skin sickly white they looked ill all pasty and sweaty 🥵 they’ve been out in Dubai nearly 2 months and they all look pale as anything ( kids in the Uk go 1 week to turkey which is same temperature just now as Dubai and have came back all tanned and healthy looking.
* Esmes birthday pics /vids on tiktok etc what a bloody sad birthday not one other person outside the usually 7 family there to celebrate it.
* Kaci Jay , Grace , Rosie , Ami Charlize etc all 16,17,18 yrold all out working , out with the friends , driving , holidays with friends , events etc and look what Ingham cult have ….nothing.
* The other YouTube families ok not everyone will agree with but at least the kids do sports , school , work , friends , family, holidays , all outside YouTube they have busy and normal lives …..the Inghams do none of that.😡
* Esmes restaurant for her birthday 🎂 checked the menu pizzas , chips , burgers etc and about 20quid for a big pizza etc …. Go check the menu guys it’s not even expensive especially not in Dubai
*Family of 8 , no sports , no hobbies , no activities, no musical instruments, no skills ,
no friends , no school /college/work

One Life Live It 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

sgtpepper_2002

what is a genuinely hard world to live in is my daughters world. She has learning disabilities, mobility issues, epilepsy, a genetic disorder and nearly died as a newborn because the government decided it was a good idea to remove her condition from the heel prick test, ignore she was dying and then allowed her to develop brain damage. Since then we’ve had to fight for numerous medications to keep her alive.
I know how hard autism can be. I’ve worked as a carer for individuals in care homes with a severe level of the condition, I’ve seen them suffer in their own worlds, screaming, self harming and unable to communicate. These people I’ve cared for never had to fight for a diagnosis because it was immediately obvious at every gp appointment since they were babies and it is evident within a split second they are disabled, just like it is with my daughter. When my daughter was registered into the school system an ehcp was automatically drafted because she wouldn’t have been able to attend school at all without one.
I wish so much that all I had to do was fight for an autism diagnosis for her. My daughter has all the autism traits, but because it is such a minuscule part of her complex issues it’s irrelevant and since autism is incurable there would be no point, other then to be able to explain certain behaviours she’s has to others.

Look, you and your daughter have lived an extremely hard life, none of us here are invalidating what your daughter has or been through.

What we're saying is please listen to other autistic voices. I've hit myself until I've had blood running down my face all because of a routine change and needed stitches, is that not severe?

Can we move on with the thread because it's turning into a shouting match and it's upsetting a lot of people ❤

Mod edit let's draw a line on this off topic stuff. There's threads elsewhere where this won't derail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47