The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why she's doing questions about the chuldrun including so called adult Isabelle.
Their whole lives are all over the internet so there can't be much else left to know about them and of course there will be negative comments which Lazy will focus on.
It's not the children's fault their every move is posted online so people will find fault with them but really all the negatives are due to their isolated, unhealthy lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
No idea why she's doing questions about the chuldrun including so called adult Isabelle.
Their whole lives are all over the internet so there can't be much else left to know about them and of course there will be negative comments which Lazy will focus on.
It's not the children's fault their every move is posted online so people will find fault with them but really all the negatives are due to their isolated, unhealthy lifestyle.
They’re so defensive because it hits a nerve if it wasn’t true they’d laugh it off.
I got called an ugly c u next Thursday once after giving someone the brush off I laughed like whatever I didn’t even respond to that crap they do …..
Isla has gained weight due to their lack of parenting staying in bed half the day and letting Isla fend for herself ( make no mess ) of course she will pick unhealthy options she’s a kid 🙄 if one of them was up and making her a healthy breakfast and lunch and they stopped buying junk and bought healthier alternatives the junk wouldn’t be there to pig out on it’s not rocket science.
It really annoyed me when lazy was banging on that the girls can fend for themselves this was ages ago and Isla is only young just because a kid can make a snack for themselves and need to because the parents work it doesn’t mean the parents are done parenting completely like the inghams have with Isla when they’re home all day.
Isla either gets pulled into toddlerhood or teenage activities there seems to be no effort made for her and they wonder why she comfort eats.
Sorry for the rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Big Saz was 100% baiting (although no need to come at a child) comments like that about Isla with the individual questions about each child. It was obvious horrible comments would be submitted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
There’s even booklets about them on amazon.
There’s nothing left to say about any of them.

The most shocking thing they could do at this point is leave social media, the MEGA leaving surprise being Chris apologising for the way he behaves with everyone, get proper jobs (all three adults) and get the kids into decent education. New country, new start.

They won’t. It’ll just be the same old boring scams and cons just in a different country, gradually disappearing into nothing, assuming they don’t suddenly “need” to come back.

How’s that government controlled internet working today Chris?
---
Big Saz was 100% baiting (although no need to come at a child) comments like that about Isla with the individual questions about each child. It was obvious horrible comments would be submitted.
No other way to get engagement up, no ones going to be asking her anything AGAIN.

That said, here’s a way..

Q&A about Chris

Now THAT would get engagement up!

• Haha
Imagine inviting strangers to ask questions about your children (one of whom is an adult).

Then imagine putting an individual photo of them beside a question box prompting strangers to ask questions about the baby/child/adult in the photo 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

Then instead of deleting anything negative, imagine posting the hate attached with another photo of your child saying she doesn’t have social media so will never see it 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

Who is protecting them? 💔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The Ifam are really embarrassing. None of them can ever string a coherent sentence together. Much like the Minghams, I s'pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These ones? 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Damn! He sure works that upper body hard 😂
But what happened to leg days? Eh Chris? If you can still walk you’re not working hard enough! Actually as we know, you’re not training at all. Back on the carbs & full fat Coke.,

I have no disrespect for larger folks, men, women, whatever - big people can be healthy and beautiful. But these two openly lie about their self inflicted flab.

So, if the vlog is late/not up tonight, do we think they’ll blame watching the England game? As if!

I’ll bet there’s a big expat community watching the games, maybe even on their call wing. Even if you’re not particularly into football, when it’s international (World Cup, Euros) is so much fun when in different countries and enjoying the fun with others away from their home countries.

But they are not a football family. They, oddly are obsessed - their words - in some show about the British monarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else HATE the Timelapse music they use…. Like come on…

every Vlog in Dubai has been the same, shop, eating fast food, home. At least give us some original music. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These ones? 😂😂😂
Creepys hair looking suspicious full at the back and the fringe in comparison to previous recent photographs…

I did think when he had it cut the other day that the hairdresser in Dubai seemed to have done miracles with his daddy longlegs/barcode fringe because it looked ‘better’ than usual… however I’m now CONVINCED he’s gone and had a ‘hair system’ fitted. It’ll get more obvious as the ginger sides grow out and the fringe stays the same length.

• Haha
Sarah asking for questions on each of the kids

she’s gotta expect to take the good with the bad

she states Isla is not fat or overweight - I’m sorry Sarah but she isn’t your average slim 12 year old

yes is cruel to mention Isla’s weight but its partly Sarah’s fault she’s piling on the pounds the way she is

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
INSANE DAY: DUBAI WATER FOUNTAINS, DUBAI MALL, DUBAI WATER FALL & BURJ KHALIFA.
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.