The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how they can sit in front of a table full of cheesy Dubai fast food and fried Dubai chicken balls for the millionth time since they moved to Dubai and not want to throw up (in Dubai).

But eating their cheese on cheese on chips for the millionth time this month and then ordering 20 scoops of ice cream between them for dessert is really something else.

Does their new kitchen not have an oven or something?
They’re behaving like they’re on holiday, IN DUBAI, when really they now live IN DUBAI, but because they live in a tiny little house IN DUBAI and have no outside interests IN DUBAI they have no other content to vlog except going to the pool and beach IN DUBAI or eating out IN DUBAI.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christopher Malcolm said he never cries About anything
1) Isabelle on his lap in the cinema watching some Disney cartoon CRYING (remember the lazyone saying that’s what a real dad does
2)Watching the Disney parade (Crying)
3)Losing drone (crying)
4) Listening to Roxette (crying) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They’re behaving like they’re on holiday, IN DUBAI, when really they now live IN DUBAI, but because they live in a tiny little house IN DUBAI and have no outside interests IN DUBAI they have no other content to vlog except going to the pool and beach IN DUBAI or eating out IN DUBAI.
Even Sarah think of it as a holliday. She said in todays shitshow, The best thing this trip. (or something like that)

Reactions: 16
Did I hear right. She was talking about something ( I’ve forgot ) and she says they can’t do that as they will be back home ( uk) in November?
Yes that’ll be for vlogmas.she did say winter in Dubai .i guess no arctic next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes that’ll be for vlogmas.she did say winter in Dubai .i guess no arctic next year.
That is what I am hoping, because she said she looked forward to sitting outside in January and february.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I might be an old prude but a young woman and a 15 year old singing this is disgusting

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Sarah asking for questions on each of the kids

she’s gotta expect to take the good with the bad

she states Isla is not fat or overweight - I’m sorry Sarah but she isn’t your average slim 12 year old

yes is cruel to mention Isla’s weight but its partly Sarah’s fault she’s piling on the pounds the way she is
She's using the chuldrun as bait again. She wants to do a Q & A where she will answer points raised on Tattle. She will pretend to have received 👅loooooads of questions asking about Isabelle her future plans. Where Lazy will again speak for her adult child. And continue to pretend she is doing A levels in English and Psyhology. She will also have made 👅 llllllloads of friends. And be going out with them tomorrow night.

She will then ask herself again about Isla. And if she misses home or wants to go back to school. Where she will stress Isla 👅lllluuuuuuvs Dubai and moving is the best thing ever. And she doesn't want to return to school. She will probably say the same about the ginger brat. Which is true. As we know she is a lazy fucker with no aspirations like her mother. And illusions of grandeur like her dad.

She will then go on about how Jace and Mila are the bestest of friends. When we know the gender neutral raised Jacey Boi with the girly hair likes to bully his younger siblings.

She won't mention school for the littul 3. Because they're brokies and couldn't even afford to send them if they wanted to.

They are very happy to have perverts comment on their young daughters in bikinis. But nobody dare say anything about the effect their fast food, cheesy, pastery, Dunking Donutey diets are having on their health.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does their new kitchen not have an oven or something?
Does Sarah even know how to use an oven? She only seems to use the elements. Can any of them use an oven? Do they ever bake things or does that require too much “maffs”?

🤣🤣🤣
Damn! He sure works that upper body hard 😂
But what happened to leg days? Eh Chris? If you can still walk you’re not working hard enough! Actually as we know, you’re not training at all. Back on the carbs & full fat Coke.,

I have no disrespect for larger folks, men, women, whatever - big people can be healthy and beautiful. But these two openly lie about their self inflicted flab.

So, if the vlog is late/not up tonight, do we think they’ll blame watching the England game? As if!

I’ll bet there’s a big expat community watching the games, maybe even on their call wing. Even if you’re not particularly into football, when it’s international (World Cup, Euros) is so much fun when in different countries and enjoying the fun with others away from their home countries.

But they are not a football family. They, oddly are obsessed - their words - in some show about the British monarchy.
(Reign isn’t about the British monarchy. It’s set in France.)

The Inghams don’t like things like football that put them in contact with crowds of people. They’d rather watch TV alone. It’s all part of Chris’s fear of men and their fear of losing any control over the kids. Another way of depriving the kids of friends and social contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she talks about home schooling, why is she only referencing the girls? Why not the younger kids, and I wonder what her views are on Mila / Aurora going to nursery

Well, would you look at this? Lazy being all self-conscious about falling out a swimming costume that looks very much like the one that she bought Isabelle (and Isabelle practically said no, hell no to):

Oh, and Creepy called her "one hot momma" in this swimming costume, so Lazy knows that he would 'appreciate' this style of costume 🤮

20240616_201239.jpg
20240616_201304.jpg
20240616_201345.jpg
20240616_201442.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
So finally Islas got a day out with Sarah on her tiktok her pronounciation of Acai bowls is quite amusing lol

• Haha
I’m sorry I might be an old prude but a young woman and a 15 year old singing this is disgusting
I don't have tiktok but hopefully this video is reported. Isabelle is officially a disgusting predator like her stepfather, exploiting her underage, non-consenting half sister in a sexually explicit video. Any sympathy or consideration I have had for her has run out completely after this clip. And don't think for ONE SECOND that she doesn't know exactly what she's doing. Appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just for my understanding , Jaceus the golden child has lost his toy dog because he couldn't pay attention and mother dearest is buying him a new one as a treat ?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does fat fingers think this is a troll dm. All they're offering is the challenge of driving the Conor Pass for a decent drive in Eire with views to die for and the views will blow them away. Then an encouraging message saying to not let the haters win. Have I missed something?

Attachments

Why does fat fingers think this is a troll dm. All they're offering is the challenge of driving the Conor Pass for a decent drive in Eire with views to die for and the views will blow them away. Then an encouraging message saying to not let the haters win. Have I missed something?
There are some other messages, something about Isla having puppy fat and something about Jace's speech. Some of those messages are from 2020 so it looks like they're a fan who's turned tbh.

They dont know anything of the real Dubai. All the do is visit swimming pools, fast food places and shopping. As someone who lived in Dubai Why don’t they visit the Souks/markets , where they have the world’s largest gold ring. Should be no problem for Mr 10k a day. Or they could take a trip in the wooden boats, they’re only 25p a person- again no problem for Mr 10k. Go and see the Al Fahidi district, which is a beautiful historical area. There is so much beautiful architecture to see and so much more than the modern parts of Dubai they insist on seeing.
There’s a whole China town & so much traditional food to try. The Jama mosque is amazing and does tours. I could go on and on. They could live in Dubai for the next 20 years and all they will see is the swimming pools. Massive waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Taylor Swift concerts was in my neck of the woods last few days
My goodness the creepy little gnome will be in pervs paradise with all those teens in very short skirts
The little gnome should not be allowed anywhere near Wembley

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Creepy claimed to have been visited by Lazy's late mother with a message from beyond the grave...something about using Lazy's failed sterilisation as an opportunity to have another child.
I have been away for the last 8 days with no wifi, so I am behind with the Ingham bull tit, but I will say if my husband tried to gaslight me into doing something I didn't want by proclaiming a visitation from my late mother confirming that I should do it, he would be an exhusband as soon as legally possible! Thankfully my husband would never sink so low!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's pathetic, it's obscene and the "rethinking my taste in men" from a girl that doesn't spend a single second away her from mummy and daddy,let alone have a boyfriend ?

She's such a loser she had to rope in her 15 year old UNDER AGE sister to make a video implying she's sick and tired of giving head to some fictitious ungrateful man?!

Pathetic, obscene and the inclusion of her underage sister does nothing to dispell the association with their name and noncing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.