The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris, Sarah as you both read here just a quick note for you to read-
Chris no matter what you do in life or go to in life everyone is always going to refer to you as the guy from YouTube who groomed a child in Florida
It’s now stuck with you for the past 6 years and it will always follow you in life for ever and you can’t do nothing about it
It makes no difference which country you hide in if there going to call you out as a n0 nce they will call you only difference most countries will call you in their spoken language but you will have no idea what your being called unless it’s in English
If you don’t believe me it will follow you for life ask your brother-in-law Damo as he knows once your know as a no nce it will never go and it stays with you

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When Sarah was trying to explain that the others will be happy with piles of tat but Esme is happier with less but more expensive stuff, that isn't true. Esme still wants just as much stuff because she takes after her parents. She also wants whatever she has seen on tik tok so it's never ending and is the most materialistic out of all of them so thinks a higher price tag is something to show off about, rather than any of it being something she really wants. As shown when Isla got the VR set, she also wants whatever her siblings have too so it would never be a case of buying Esme less but more expensive presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m certainly becoming convinced that that isn’t hair from the back of his head but a really tit Temu toupeeView attachment 2997166
Well that would explain why he keeps himself off camera when his Just For Men has faded too much and needs redoing. With that dark topper sitting next to his ginger tones, he'd look like a bumble bee!

Also is that mannequin slightly sticking his tongue out, just like Creepy does?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
When Sarah was trying to explain that the others will be happy with piles of tat but Esme is happier with less but more expensive stuff, that isn't true. Esme still wants just as much stuff because she takes after her parents. She also wants whatever she has seen on tik tok so it's never ending and is the most materialistic out of all of them so thinks a higher price tag is something to show off about, rather than any of it being something she really wants. As shown when Isla got the VR set, she also wants whatever her siblings have too so it would never be a case of buying Esme less but more expensive presents.
Yeh she’s always been jealous but it’s the mother’s fault because Esme was always second so she has an inferiority complex that she thinks will be filled by having the best and most expensive items.
The void her mother contributed to by always making her feel inferior cannot be bridged with material items it’s an emotional wound and buying something to look top to others is only a temporary fix they need to address the underlying issue.
Personally my friends and I didn’t care about expensive crap we were off living life and we all loved vintage and charity shops and fyi creepy my friends dad is a millionaire renting properties to balding twats like you lot that can’t afford doobai.
no shade to renters I’ve rented too but then I don’t brag about being rich as a student like Izzy clearly the cupboard life wasn’t for me lmao

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Ingham parents it’s Eid .
Perfect time to teach your children about the country and traditions you now call home.
You really havent given much thought to what it will be like to live in the UAE
You can run but you can’t hide Christopher Malcolm.
Eid Mubarak.

• Heart
The pictures of Creepy that Lazy has posted on Instagram aren't the most flattering, I'm surprised he's agreed to them being uploaded.
Unless he's not seen her post yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Ingham parents it’s Eid .
Perfect time to teach your children about the country and traditions you now call home.
You really havent given much thought to what it will be like to live in the UAE
You can run but you can’t hide Christopher Malcolm.
Eid Mubarak.
And may I say Khair Mubarak back to you.

They're so embarrrassingly, willfully ignorant.
---
Oh yep. That's definitely a TEMU toupée;

The utter, utter twit.

1718534160737.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These ones? 😂😂😂
He is so feminine isn’t he 😂 Even the way he poses in pictures makes him look womanly! I don’t care what anyone says but that man has very little of anything manly 😂😂 That’s why he’s constantly making fatty carry babies around for him. Because it makes him feel manly to produce one.

• Haha