The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000016818.jpg

Nobody will ever convince me that this isn't a pensioner with a really bad dye job. He looks SO unhealthy and well beyond the age he claims to be. I'm still shocked that he is only 53 years old 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Poor Internet? I thought the have super pow woo hoo pow pow 5G that makes UK Internet look like dial up IN DUBAI?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Internet? I thought the have super pow woo hoo pow pow 5G that makes UK Internet look like dial up IN DUBAI?
Just keeps selling dubai to me more and more, first sarah with her dodgy amazon, now crappy Internet. Anymore of this greatness and I'm applying for my visa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just keeps selling dubai to me more and more, first sarah with her dodgy amazon, now crappy Internet. Anymore of this greatness and I'm applying for my visa.
It’s the smoggy, pollution haze at sunset that looks so appealing to me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t imagine that the internet in Dubai has been turned off.
What I can easily picture is this ignorant, uncultured mob have done nothing to inform themselves of the most important dates in this Muslim country that they have ‘moved to’.

In their chosen ignorance, it would not be difficult for them to cause offence. They’ve got away with a lot of their usual behavior up until now, but on major significant dates in the Muslim calendar, their mere existence would cause offence. Add in their crude, loud, arrogant, disrespectful antics and hopefully they got dealt with. Unfortunately it’s unlikely to be the ‘punch in the face’ that the Creepy one claims he would administer if anyone dared to call him out to his face.

Knowing them, they are probably walking around in strappy tops, short skirts & eating bacon sandwiches. Except for Christopher - he’ll have his manly shorts, socks, sliders & his wooly hat. Indeed Sarah, what are you married to???

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Them being this ignorant to religious festivals in the place they now call themselves “residents” doesn’t surprise me. All this from the family who screams over a religious call to prayer. But remember tattlers, they most definitely did their research before moving to Dubai 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I had never heard of this family before, but I think because I live in Dubai they now keep infiltrating my news feed. How are they going to get visas? Does Chris have a job to sponsor the whole family ? I have so many questions 🤯🤯
Their full time job is full time social media. And according to the whole family they have been given visas to be “residents”. They haven’t put anyone through how long their visas are for but they’ve been allowed to stay. It’s all very mind boggling and confusing as they said they paid a company to process all their paperwork. Next thing they were on a plane and in Dubai claiming they had done their research. It’s all going to go spectacularly wrong somewhere though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Normal kid: childhood rite of passage, giving yourself a shoddy haircut in your bedroom

Ingham kid: we only get one professional haircut to share between us once every four year, so here I am, screaming into the void for validation because i am lonely, understimulated, bored out of my mind, trapped in this tiny brick oven and desperately trying to find ways to market myself as cute and relatable 🍍🍍🍍
Guess the hair trim of Esme’s is another TikTok trend she’s stumbled across. But when Daddy is claiming to earn as much as he does, what she did makes no sense at all. These people seem to do nothing with their day so they have enough time to find a hairdresser and get it chopped professionally. But they can’t even manage that - it’s bizarre.

I think this must be worse for them than a caravan trip across mainland Europe. At least they were travelling between destinations. Stuck in a house in unbearable temperatures with nothing nearby apart from the same repeat visits to the little pool, malls and fast food restaurants. Being unable to see anyone else because you have no one out there. Their best friends Raj and Suzie have disappeared and so too have the visits to the Arabian Ranches, luxury 5* hotels and penthouse visits. They’ll pipe up with an imaginary story about their friends soon 🤣

Izzy’s friend must be the friend she was at school with & it would be no surprise if that girls parents have made her back away especially seeing what Izzy was wearing during that shopping trip. I wouldn’t want to risk any negativity for my kids in a country with such strict punishments. This family show such little respect for the customs, traditions and laws of the country - dressing inappropriately, public displays of affection from Chris to Sarah, swearing like they do, and Esme sexualising herself in TikTok videos and there is more. Would come as no surprise if their internet has been restricted because of their online behaviours & search history.

They might be lucky enough to get a theme park trip on Esme’s birthday but what else can they vlog about? They don’t have the money to do anything else on a regular basis. Sarah doesn’t have access to the cheap shops like Home Bargains and she’s said so herself in her stories yesterday there is nothing like it nearby. They won’t go too mad with home purchases and really do seem to be sticking to the bare essentials, main reason being it’s disposable and they won’t have lost out on much when the year is up (if they stay that long).

I can’t wait to see what happens at the end of July as they must be preparing to come back to England around that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was a child of someone who earnt 10k a day, I would probably want a bit more in my wardrobe than just outfits from Primark. The amount of bragging this family does, flaunting their cash, acting like celebrities... of course Esmé is going to expect more expensive clothing. They went from having 'nothing' and buying clothes from Primark to having '10k a day' and buying clothes in Primark. To a mid-teen who is old enough to remember what the went from to what they have now, even if it's not 10k a day it definitely is a lot more than back then, it's only natural to assume she can have more expensive things. I don't understand why Sarah always comes across so shocked.

Reactions: 32
53 ! Wow I really thought by looking at him and the kind Of things he says he was late 50’s
He’s not 40 yet.
Just in case you’re not being sarcastic, which you might very well be!

He’s actually a decade younger than me and looks over a decade older 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23