The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy Palmer up Chris' arse again and he's tit scared of admitting where they're going on hols in case he gets grilled again by immigration officials :ROFLMAO:
wasn't she on GG at one time declaring her undying love for the Inghams particuarly Chris the one with a son

Reactions: 3
wasn't she on GG at one time declaring her undying love for the Inghams particuarly Chris the one with a son
She's had her nose up the Inghams ass for a long time and just ignores the fact Chris is a nonce. I'm not even gonna write alleged here. He's a creepy pervy noncey McNonceface.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean the Masacara stains underneath her eyes. Looks like a tear drop to me but she might have been crying about having to look after her son.
Oh yeah - looked again and I see what you mean. Maybe she was overcome with maternal emotion, crying a river over Jace River, like her deep and meaningful comments on her latest gushing Insta post...

ming.png

What a crock of tit. She doesn't give a tit about him or any of her kids. And Sarah, love, I think you'll find that all rivers lead to an ocean filled with crap and plastic tat....mostly YOUR plastic tat.

Spare us the cheesy Hallmark crap, we all have big eyes too and we see you for the grubby little bottom-feeding fish in a little, scummy, murky pond that you really are. Your Son does deserve a future full of endless possibilities but good luck to him - you and your husband are vile creatures of disgusting habits and do nothing to broaden the horizons of your kids who deserve so much more than the limited world you allow them access to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh yeah - looked again and I see what you mean. Maybe she was overcome with maternal emotion, crying a river over Jace River, like her deep and meaningful comments on her latest gushing Insta post...

View attachment 14379

What a crock of tit. She doesn't give a tit about him or any of her kids. And Sarah, love, I think you'll find that all rivers lead to an ocean filled with crap and plastic tat....mostly YOUR plastic tat.

Spare us the cheesy Hallmark crap, we all have big eyes too and we see you for the grubby little bottom-feeding fish in a little, scummy, murky pond that you really are. Your Son does deserve a future full of endless possibilities but good luck to him - you and your husband are vile creatures of disgusting habits and do nothing to broaden the horizons of your kids who deserve so much more than the limited world you allow them access to.
I wish I could eyeroll react to her post because that's some overcompensation and a half

Reactions: 13
they really resent Jace don't they. A 1 month old baby. They constantly talk about getting him to sleep, it's ridiculous. I'm no parent but I feel like I'd be looking forward to them sleeping less and less so I can actually spend time with them? I know he's only a newborn but still... they just don't want to interact with him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That title though 🤢🤢. Going to report it but not expecting anything to be done
No im with you on that, there was an ifam video I think last year of a young girl aged no older than 10 who showed her pants under her nightie, I reported it and it got left in, I also warned her about leaving something like that in but no reply and nothing done.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
pretty sure im blocked too.
Me too I'm guessing as my comment is still there. First time I've ever commented on one of their Mingham vlogs too. Oh well, I'll have to use another of my accounts to call them out in future.

Reactions: 9
He really has just added WHIPPED into the title, the man is sick! 7 YEAR OLD WHIPPED CREAM PIES FAMILY MEMBER. What the actual hell?

Reporting them to social services is not something I have ever done before but after tonight I'm seriously considering it. What parent puts that title along with open mouthed images of their children in the thumbnail?! Sarah cannot seriously believe that her creepy excuse of a husband doesn't know what it means. She is a disgusting mother, she cares only about herself and what benefits her.
I hope those kids get as far away from those two freaks as humanely possible when they make it to adulthood and then sue their asses for every single penny they can get. Posting their childhood all over the internet without their consent will surely come at a price!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here's a radical idea, she could always get off the internet answering back snappily into the ether..and actually raise the baby she loves soooooo much. (And his sisters while she's there. That might be nice eh?)

Reactions: 12
Was it really so hard to change it to 'cream cake' 🙄 after all, that's what it actually was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was it really so hard to change it to 'cream cake' 🙄 after all, that's what it actually was.
He’s such a nonce isn’t he. Loud and clear. And she’s either an enabler or one too. When I thought they couldn’t get worse they have that pedalo enticing title after all the disturbing YouTube revelations....

Cream cake would be precise and make more sense but wouldn’t attract their target audience it seems. Video reported. Those kids need help.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.